MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I find out the gender Wednesday at 3:30pm and I am so looking forward to it, half hour session with a DVD/pics so very exciting :) CountryMomma, I thought you already found out it is a girl?? Or is this just confirmation? I've only had one person guess boy I think she guessed it because she wants to go against the grain haha I really feel like it's a girl I keep picturing a girl so it'll probably be a boy...I am totally happy with a happy and healthy baby either way :) I love boys and girls and we are only having one so I will be happy to parent either gender :)

Trousers I am but not tops- I want to buy some more bits but can't justify the costs as its not essential

I have a few loose tops which I have been wearing and have started to wear some maternity gear again now.

Morning girls.. I didn't wear any maternity clothes with my son, I didn't gain a lot of weight and it all just went on my bump. So I cud wear my old clothes , just bigger tops.

My son slept thru again last night so that's good. Were having morning cuddles and a hot choclate on the sofa watching cartoons.
I'm doing so xmas shopping today! Need to start early lol. X
17 days till my scan! Jealous of ppl having them now lol. X 17+5 alredi tho! Wow x

Hi girls. Went to the midwife yesterday and got blood in my urine so having to send a sample to the doctor today/tomorrow. So we will see what it is. My scan is until the 24/10 so a month today. Can't believe so many are already finding out and I'll be one of the last. Never mind though, be worth it whenever I have it.

Bless u hun, did she say what it could be ..
Aww defo worth the wait .
Mines in 2 weeks. So urs isn't to far after mine x
Hi girls. Went to the midwife yesterday and got blood in my urine so having to send a sample to the doctor today/tomorrow. So we will see what it is. My scan is until the 24/10 so a month today. Can't believe so many are already finding out and I'll be one of the last. Never mind though, be worth it whenever I have it.

Bless u hun, did she say what it could be ..
Aww defo worth the wait .
Mines in 2 weeks. So urs isn't to far after mine x

Nope so going to have to wait and see. It might be due to my cervix corrosion but they want to check it out just to be sure.

I got up to pee last night and had a hard time falling asleep so I out both my hands layer down by the bump and just did some deep breathing and then under one of my fingers I felt a 'pop' like a bubble going off. :) could have been gas, but I don't think so. I can't wait until I get to the point where I can say "I KNOW that was baby"

Someone at work have me a bunch if maternity clothes. I was so greatful! The pants that go over the bump fall down so I'm not quite there yet. Some of my old pants don't fit. Though. I'm stuck in inbetween land.

Had a dream that my doctor said I was having a girl! Still have three weeks to go before I find out.

Had consultant today, she was lovely but said I should really think hard about a home birth, she said my risk of scar rupture was there and how would I feel if something went wrong?
Things I already knew but had to hear I guess. I still have to go to VBAC clinic next month and may have to see consultant again.
She was surprised this is baby #4 and I hadn't seen anyone for my other two vbac's.

So amazing that some of you are having scans already! I still have 27 days to wait; I am consoling myself by thinking that the baby will be good and chunky then, easier to see all the organs and its bits! :)

Love to you all.

Had a dream that my doctor said I was having a girl! Still have three weeks to go before I find out.

The Old Wives say that you dream you are having the opposite gender, I had a vivid dream that I was having a boy last time with DD the day before I got my BFP.

The Old Wives say that you dream you are having the opposite gender, I had a vivid dream that I was having a boy last time with DD the day before I got my BFP.

I was convinced I was having a boy, I kept dreaming of a girl, I had a girl! haha

This time I haven't had any gender dreams

would love to join you ladies! we are due march 15 and had a verifi test that shows we are having a healthy girl :cloud9:

my 20 wk scan is oct 25th :)

Had my anatomy scan today and everything looked perfect! Also was confirmed that she is indeed a girl with the three white lines!

Wow so many girls! Do we have any boys in the group yet?

We find out tomorrow at 9:45am eastern time.. I have had very vivid girl dreams! last time i had very vivid boy dreams and had a girl! so we will see.. will update immediately!

I'm so sick of spotting every evening at the moment. Its like my body is teasing me. Anyway did a pee sample for the dr, OH is going to take it in later. So they can see if I have an infection or anything.

Loving all the pink/blue discoveries :)
7th October for us to hopefully find out.
So pleased babies are growing nice strong and healthy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->