MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

awww, so sweet.
Cant wait to feel real movements here.
trying to watch some youtube home birth videos and getting fed up with it saying I cant due to content, what a load of crap, I could open up a thousand of other sites and watch a lot worse!!

My face is breaking out in the worst itchy rash, I tried a new face wash and think I had a bad reaction to it...It's so itchy the last three days and looks horrible and dry hopefully moisturizing will get rid of it quick because it's gross. Anyway ultrasound is at 330 pm EST woohoo cannot wait.

Im exactly the same as you guys I already have a gorgeous little boy and just want a healthy baby and will be happy either way buttttt all you ladies having girls is making me think I must be having a boy and I feel a wee bit jealous xxx

My face is breaking out in the worst itchy rash, I tried a new face wash and think I had a bad reaction to it...It's so itchy the last three days and looks horrible and dry hopefully moisturizing will get rid of it quick because it's gross. Anyway ultrasound is at 330 pm EST woohoo cannot wait.

good luck today woop!!:happydance::happydance:

oooh exciting Decemberwait! (7.30pm UK time if anyone is interested, just googled it :winkwink:)

I would really love a girl and to be honest lately I've been starting to lean more towards girl. BUT like you mentioned Donna (both of you I think) I let myself think it once that it MIGHT just be a girl... and then started letting myself believe that it is, or could be and now I can't help but hope for it! :haha:
And yes, another boy would be much easier on the pocket as we've still got all my son's bits and clothes.... But I already agreed with MIL that we're going on a shopping spree if it's a girl! (hubby agreed to it aswell!)

2 and a half hours until we see baby and hopefully find out if it's a boy or girl.... or like our nephew said maybe it's an alien o_O hehe

Has anyone heard from Nikki? I think she had her scan at 9:45 EST. I know a lot of ladies post on the FB group instead of on here so just wondering :)

Hey ladies , sorry I've been MIA. Been keeping up wih the posts though !!hapy to see everyone doing alright and moving along. I have the gender scan Ocober12th, super excited. I've been slowy, slowly getting my energy and appetite back. It's been a rough first trimester. Between sickness and depression I'm excited to be getting better soon.
By the by... Can someone shoot me a FB invite for the group? My name is Heather Thomas, NJ, my picture is me in a flannel. Thanks!!

Actually can someone send me an invite as well? My FB name is Andrea Vizzi and my profile picture is of me lying with my husband in a park, he's wearing a blue striped shirt. I feel like most ladies use the FB group more :)

I think I'm finally ready to go on the FB group aswell... hadn't yet because eventhough it is hidden and no one other than members can see what you post I was kinda paranoid about someone reading things when they didn't know I was pregnant yet, people have known since 12 weeks now though, so might aswell join!! So if someone could send me an invite aswell that would be great
My name is Ella Rudwick-Niewold - profile pic is the same as on here!

I was never added to that either and didn't want to keep asking but if that's where y'all are posting instead, I want in. facebook.com/birdsthatsing (Amanda Dunn, picture is me and my youngest daughter.)

Had my monthly appointment today. Gained 8 lbs total so far, heartbeat was 144 bpm, BP was normal and I got the paperwork for my 18 week scan. Called to make the appointment and I have to wait an extra week :/ But my anatomy/gender scan is set for October 15 at 1pm! Just 20 days away <3

My little boy had his 1st hair cut today! And I sobbed my heart out in the barbers! He looks so cute and grown up. I kept some curls! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->