MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congrtz on the girls finding out the gender ! :)
11th ocotber here! So 16 days and counting x
18 weeks tomoz ! :)

Wow there does seem to be lots of girls lol -makes me more likely to have a boy I reckon haha- need to even up the numbers I suppose

I will totally love my baby no matter what, and already know we do make gorgeous boys lol; but feel a tad jealous that I think I am having another boy, and it seems everyone else is having pink lol

xx

Aww you never no hun :) bless u. I think I'm having another boy to though, I do think girl inaway but I don't wana get my hopes up lol. I reckon it'll be a boy tho..
Time will tell. I just can't wait to find out now :) I can't believe were nearly half way alredi x
Wow there does seem to be lots of girls lol -makes me more likely to have a boy I reckon haha- need to even up the numbers I suppose

I will totally love my baby no matter what, and already know we do make gorgeous boys lol; but feel a tad jealous that I think I am having another boy, and it seems everyone else is having pink lol

xx

Had a dream that my doctor said I was having a girl! Still have three weeks to go before I find out.

The Old Wives say that you dream you are having the opposite gender, I had a vivid dream that I was having a boy last time with DD the day before I got my BFP.

I was convinced I was having a boy, I kept dreaming of a girl, I had a girl! haha

This time I haven't had any gender dreams

Well, the problem is that the night prior to dreaming about having a girl, I dreamt that a doctor told me I was having a boy. I yelled back in shock and said, "No way Jose, it's supposed to be a girl". I will know on October 15--it seems like such a long time to wait!

QUESTION LADIES :
who's starting to feel a lot of energy? I have been so, so lazy these days. I have to really push myself to go for walks or do house work. I get tired so easily! :sleep:

Awww :) some days I've got more energy but only just lately and not everyday. I still nap most days with my son x
Had a dream that my doctor said I was having a girl! Still have three weeks to go before I find out.

The Old Wives say that you dream you are having the opposite gender, I had a vivid dream that I was having a boy last time with DD the day before I got my BFP.

I was convinced I was having a boy, I kept dreaming of a girl, I had a girl! haha

This time I haven't had any gender dreams

Well, the problem is that the night prior to dreaming about having a girl, I dreamt that a doctor told me I was having a boy. I yelled back in shock and said, "No way Jose, it's supposed to be a girl". I will know on October 15--it seems like such a long time to wait!

QUESTION LADIES :
who's starting to feel a lot of energy? I have been so, so lazy these days. I have to really push myself to go for walks or do house work. I get tired so easily! :sleep:

I am seriously lacking in the energy department - takes me all my time to get me and LO ready and take the dog out in the mornings; whereas pre preg we were up the park for hours in the mornings. Am sure the change in weather is not helping just now too; I am sure I suffer from SAD -need some sunshine in my life lol!

Donna -funny thing is , for the past few days I have been sure peanut is a girl, just with how I have been feeling and how I am carrying in contrast to my boys lol... but then think it is wishful thinking??; even though I started off saying I had no preference AT ALL lol, it seems that was fine until I entertained the thought that maybe, just maybe I may get a pink one this time haha. But there are SO many girls here already lol

xxxx

Aww I defo no what u mean. Well yeh I think girl because how diff this pregnancy is and how I'm carrying but then I also think its just wishfull thinking lol & I too don't want to set my heart on a girl cuz I dnt wnt to feel disapointed even tho I just want a healthy baby. I would love a little girl but ill be just as happy with a boy. My mom had 3 girls, 3 boys. Lol. My aunty has 5 boys! X
I am seriously lacking in the energy department - takes me all my time to get me and LO ready and take the dog out in the mornings; whereas pre preg we were up the park for hours in the mornings. Am sure the change in weather is not helping just now too; I am sure I suffer from SAD -need some sunshine in my life lol!

Donna -funny thing is , for the past few days I have been sure peanut is a girl, just with how I have been feeling and how I am carrying in contrast to my boys lol... but then think it is wishful thinking??; even though I started off saying I had no preference AT ALL lol, it seems that was fine until I entertained the thought that maybe, just maybe I may get a pink one this time haha. But there are SO many girls here already lol

xxxx

Aww I defo no what u mean. Well yeh I think girl because how diff this pregnancy is and how I'm carrying but then I also think its just wishfull thinking lol & I too don't want to set my heart on a girl cuz I dnt wnt to feel disapointed even tho I just want a healthy baby. I would love a little girl but ill be just as happy with a boy. My mom had 3 girls, 3 boys. Lol. My aunty has 5 boys! X

xxxx

My mum had 4 girls, my sisters have, 1G1B, 1G1B, and 3G1B lol -I am just keeping the numbers right by having lots of boys haha -although just now there are 6 girl grandchildren and 6 boy grandchildren on my parents side , so either way will knock the balance haha :haha: On my hubbys side, there are only 2 girls grandchildren and 6 boys xx

Lmaoo bless u ! Aww yeh a girl would be lovely 4u x I'm gtin impatient now I just want to no .x

I can't wait either! 3 weeks till we find out. I spoke to a friend that said she had 2 identical pregnancies and the second turned out to be a girl, she was completely shocked and had to ask them to keep checking as she was convinced she was having another boy. So you just don't know! Personally I would love another boy but would be just as happy if it were pink. Hurry up scan...

Yeh I tottaly agree. U can have the same or different pregnancys and have the same or different sexs. I would love another boy 2 cuz my son wud love abrother and boys r so loving . I'm gna be happy either way x

With 3 girls I'm thinking pink again but to be fair I'm not sure I'd know what to do with a baby boy lol
Be nice to give my dad a grandson as so far he has 6 grand-daughters

My fourth pregnancy was more like my first, in terms of morning sickness and symptoms -and 1st is girl and 4th was boy. Until my gender scan I was quite sure he was she haha. I think in my case it was the huge gap in between baby number 3 and 4; and therefore baby 4 was like a first again.

Also my mum had 4 girls, carried us all differently and had a range of differing symptoms with each one lol .

Donna, I agree with that sentiment, my youngest would love a brother I am sure (although he says he wants a sister haha) and I think baby boys are just the cutest little people ever, and I do have lots of boys toys, clothes bedding haha, sure make number 5 a bit easier on the pocket lol

x

I defo agree donna, I've got all my sons clothes etc, all brand new . So would be a lot cheaper if I had a boy. And yeh I love little boys so much there so sweet and my lil boy is always giivng me kisses! X :) haa my little one is to young to tell me what he wants bt I'd love to see him playing with abrother ! X

ONLY another approx. 24 weeks til I find out haha - that seems ages away haha

but broken down into chunks , anomaly scan, midwife appt, Halloween, Bonfire night, Viability day, start of third tri, midwife appt, Christmas, New Year, start mat leave, midwife appt, then it will seem much shorter I am sure. Especially since I have not organised Halloween yet, and have only bought a couple of xmas prezzies so far and better get my bum in gear lol

xx

Ur better than me I cudnt wait that long . Lol
I'd love a suprise bt I cudnt wait . I just want to no and prepare so ino what I need xIt goes so fast doesn't it . I was pregnant this time of year with my son and it flys by. I'm excited 4 xmas this year my little boy was only 10 months last years so didn't really understand x

I defo agree donna, I've got all my sons clothes etc, all brand new . So would be a lot cheaper if I had a boy. And yeh I love little boys so much there so sweet and my lil boy is always giivng me kisses! X :) haa my little one is to young to tell me what he wants bt I'd love to see him playing with abrother ! X

My youngest son said' baby is a sister because I am a a boy, so we already have a boy' haha - I explained that we already have 3 boys, because his big brothers are my babies too ,but he just looked perplexed lol. :wacko:

My youngest always wakes me up with a kiss and says 'I luv you mummy' So sweet <3 and is the cuddliest wee thing ever.

xxx

I've just got up to get the post then lay on sofa and baby has gone mad lmao. Started moving about like mad and prodding me ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->