MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

My little boy had his 1st hair cut today! And I sobbed my heart out in the barbers! He looks so cute and grown up. I kept some curls! X

Did he do alright?? My son HATES getting his hair cut! He has had several now but he hates it. Screams and kicks until it's over.
My friend's husband used to do it (before we moved) as he has his own barbershop, they have a daughter Lucas' age and they're friends too. So one day we were at a bbq and my friend's husband came into the garden and Lucas looked at him and put his hands on his head as if to say: Nooo, please don't cut my hair!!! :rofl: It was so funny!!!

Aww bless him lol..
Kids make me laugh!
He sat there like a good boy :) he got bored at the end so sat on daddys lap! But he was really good! I expected a tantrum lol x
My little boy had his 1st hair cut today! And I sobbed my heart out in the barbers! He looks so cute and grown up. I kept some curls! X

Did he do alright?? My son HATES getting his hair cut! He has had several now but he hates it. Screams and kicks until it's over.
My friend's husband used to do it (before we moved) as he has his own barbershop, they have a daughter Lucas' age and they're friends too. So one day we were at a bbq and my friend's husband came into the garden and Lucas looked at him and put his hands on his head as if to say: Nooo, please don't cut my hair!!! :rofl: It was so funny!!!

HI LADIES!!!

We are Team PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! and especially after the 3 completely different girl dreams I had last night i just knew hahaha

we are over the moon, 2 little girls we will have :)

HI LADIES!!!

We are Team PINK!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it! and especially after the 3 completely different girl dreams I had last night i just knew hahaha

congrats!!!! :flower:

Ahw congrats!!! :happydance:

March 2014 definitely seems to be leaning more pink.....

HI LADIES!!!

Huge congrats!!! <3

Congrtz nikki!!!
:)
Yeh it does seem more pink.
Makes me think I'm gna have the boy lol x

Thank you ladies! cant wait to see what the rest of the monkeys are :) seem to be loads of girls!

very cute name!!! :cloud9:

we are far from picking a name. we have plenty we like but don't want to be locked down on one yet. although it would be nice to call baby by name instead of saying the baby all the time.

That's a cute name Nikki!! :)

Any update on your scans DisneyLover & Decemberwait????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->