MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congrats Nikki!

Looks like a boy and joining team blue here! Little awkward baby was doing vertical headstand jumps in there (we figure he was facing my back before I laid down for the scan leaving him standing on his head), in between jumps and legs flailing around our ob said looks like he's a boy but will wait until our second screening scans (oct 16th) to confirm.

Cross section she was able to get, the bigger white dots are his legs and the little white dot below is apparently his boy parts :winkwink:
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/BooLani/scan0001_zps34d52dc2.jpg

As close as he got to laying down, poor little monster baby looked quite annoyed that I had decided to lay down!
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b38/BooLani/scan0003_zps337c615d.jpg

Yay and congrats DisneyLovers!! <3. I think boy as well as I'm not seeing the 3 little lines girls give.

I'll add you as a boy then Disneylovers, we can always change it!! :thumbup:
Congrats!!

Lucylake, do you want me to add yours as boys aswell??

I'll add you as a boy then Disneylovers, we can always change it!! :thumbup:
Congrats!!

Lucylake, do you want me to add yours as boys aswell??

Thank you eltjuh, please do. <3

My husband only has 3 cousins out of 30 who are girls and my OB guessed team blue, said she saw at least one penis she thought :D but said don't sue me if I'm wrong :D yesterday. And I have a feeling :D

We'll know for sure in week 16. <3

Congeats disney! Looks boy to me too!

Awe december congrats! See our gut instincts were spot on!! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJGY0RB2BL4&feature=youtu.be

Here's a video of our session minus potty shots in the beginning because honestly I feel weird about putting my child's bits on the internet lol...even if it is just on ultrasound.

Great scan December! Looks like she's having a little boogie dance or talking to herself, way too cute! Funny how most of our instincts have been right on guessing the gender of our babies, I say mothers intuition!

Actually I will post one here just to see what you guys think, the tech has an amazing record of being correct and said it's a girl or the saddest boy in the world...haha.

Attachments

• 2013-09-25 19.41.34-278906841.jpg
    2013-09-25 19.41.34-278906841.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 18
Just so nervous it'll end up being a boy at 20 weeks haha but the tech said he got four angles and it's clearly a girl. Btw he said I have great fluid and probably won't feel movement for a few more weeks because of that...fine by me as I know how important good fluid levels are.

How is everyone announcing gender on FB to friends and family? Or are you having reveal parties?

I'm thinking to post a photo of two Fao Schwarz outfits we plan to buy when we know for sure, but wondered if there are more creative ideas.

We just put her profile pic and told everyone to meet our 2nd princess morgan! :)

Randomly jumping in here ;) my friend is throwing us a reveal party and we will post those pics on fb.
Speaking of, I would love to be added to the fb page! I spend much more time on there than here. Easiest way to get me is my email: [email protected]. The name is Amanda Tucker. Please send me an invite!

we are doing a reveal party. we intended to have the tech put the gender in an envelop without us knowing so we could take it to a store and have them put gender specific balloons in a box for us to open. this should have happened in October after our 20 week scan. at our 12 wk scan they offered us to have a verifi test done that would give more accurate trisomy 13, 18, and 21 results, and also would tell us the gender. we agreed and that's why we knew the gender so early. so now that we have known since last Thursday, we decided to still keep our party but move it up and DH and I will pick out the balloons. our kids will still be surprised as well as our family so it will be a blast. it has made it very hard to keep it a secret though! I cant wait til everyone knows already!!

Morning girls. I can't wait to find out what I'm having now.
I'm guessing boy. I dreamed I was having a boy last night !
18 weeks today :D and a sweet potato!
15 days til we find out the sex x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"