MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

eltjuh - I am staying team yellow, if you are wanting team yellows for the front page too xxx

congrats to everyone on your scans xxx so exciting xx

Oh yeah ofcourse! I'll add the yellows too!! - I forget cause I wouldn't be able to stay team yellow :winkwink: I am frustrated that I don't know when my scan is gonna be yet!!

I bet hun, hopefully it won't be too long b4 u hear now surely .. :) x
I cudnt wait either altho I wud love a suprise I cudnt lol. X

Oh yeah ofcourse! I'll add the yellows too!! - I forget cause I wouldn't be able to stay team yellow :winkwink: I am frustrated that I don't know when my scan is gonna be yet!!

hopefully you will get the call or letter soon, and your appointment wont be long after xxx

wow, busy busy on here yesterday.
So pleased all scans went well. Cant wait to see what the pink:blue ratio turns out to be.

Had a meeting today and had to dress nice. Don't think I hide the bump very well haha 15w2d

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 12
LOL baby was only 15+4 the other day for gender scan and that felt like forever! I don't think I could ever go team yellow, I'm too weak! And I am glad our OB even if she is a bit emotionless, lets us take peeks at baby every visit. I am sure she is going to get to the point where she says no but it's $167 extra she gets to bill each time from our insurance for doing them LOL (and they cover it 100%)

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok.

I can tell baby is getting big now the movement makes my tummy feel funny lol.
Can't wait to feel proper kicks tho. There stil little digs at the minute ! 14 days til scan!
On the countdown lol x

17+6 , 16 +6 in the pink top. :) and one of my little boy this morning ! He's to cute x

Attachments

• 17+6.jpg
    17+6.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 16+6.jpg
    16+6.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG-20130927-00815.jpg
    IMG-20130927-00815.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
SimplyCountry - There's no hiding that bump any more. You look fabulous :flower:

Anyone you can chase to get your scan date Donna? You should be before me by rights so you should know. Could your MW chase it?

Getting nervous for mine now, just hope everything is ok with this little one. I would love to feel some kind of movement that I could be sure was baby. If scan confirms Anterior Placenta I would be comforted by that at least.

https://www.etickr.com/ticker.php?img=7,182,140,0,CD,15985,RGF5cyB1bnRpbCBuZXh0IHNjYW4=,cGluayBvciBibHVlPw==,-1

I have my scan date :) I think u mean ella, she hasn't got hers just yet. X
Aww I'm only feeling tiny prods nothing strong . I can't wait x :)

We had a scan this week and we're team pink too!

Next scan is Wednesday 23rd October.

We had a scan this week and we're team pink too!

Next scan is Wednesday 23rd October.

congrats on your baby girl xx

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok.

I can tell baby is getting big now the movement makes my tummy feel funny lol.
Can't wait to feel proper kicks tho. There stil little digs at the minute ! 14 days til scan!
On the countdown lol x

mine is 2weeks on Tuesday yay, cant wait to see all is hopefully okay :) I am having occasional prods too :cloud9:

xxx 18weeks already, exciting! xxx

Aww yeh I always get so worried b4 scans, can't wait to c all is ok. :) yeh I'm loving the little prods but want a big kick alredi lol x are u showing ! Ino can't believe were almost half way x

Aww yeh I always get so worried b4 scans, can't wait to c all is ok. :) yeh I'm loving the little prods but want a big kick alredi lol x are u showing ! Ino can't believe were almost half way x

Yeah have a lovely little bump (if I say so myself lol) I love being pregnant and not having to worry about trying to hide my belly bulge haha. I tore all my abdo muscles last pregnancy, with use of crutches and they never healed properly so my upper abdo just popped as soon as I was pregnant lol I will get a bump pic done today, haven't done one at all yet ; and get it on ASAP. What about you?

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->