MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Aww I've posted my bump pic just above on this page. To be honest tho since having my son I stil had a belly anyway loool. I love being pregnant to. Altho I am terrifed of getting realy fat this time around . I struggled with my weigh after my son. I've put on my 1st lb to . Can't say that's to bad tho considering I'm 18 weeks x

Oops sorry - I did see that pic - gorgeous bump, mine is nowhere as impressive - I have put weight on all round rather than just bump (the way I did with all my boys; carried my girl mainly at front) I just look kind of round haha :haha:

I haven't weighed myself in about a month, but had put on a stone already then eeek!!!

Sorry pic is blurred -got my eldest son to take it haha -needs more practice I think; no David Bailey haha:haha:

Attachments

• 100E3193.jpg
    100E3193.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 12
That's a lovely bump! :D
I barely put on any weigh with my son , I was just all bump! Literally looked like I had a ball up my top lmao . ! But afterwards I just got fatter!
I lost a stone and half due to sickness this time! Relly hoping I don't gain to much! Half of my bump is just fat ! Lol x

Off to the OB office today for a previously unscheduled appt--I'm having some severe unilateral pubic swelling on the right side, from csection scar down, sometimes 2+ edema sometimes 3+, sometimes feels like a chord of muscle instead of soft tissue. :( Don't know what the heck it is, or how to treat it--so off I go. At least I will likely get to hear baby's heartbeat. :)

Looks like there are a TON of team pink!

Can't wait to find out-24 more days of impatient waiting! ;)

Nikki- are you in the fb group? Can we search for each other so you can invite me? :)
Congrats on team pink!! I'm hoping to join in 15 days!!!

Beautiful bumps ladies! I should take my 15 week before it's too late lol

Anyone else still having really vivid dreams? I had one last night that someone was breaking into our apt and just as I was waking up from it at 4 something in the morning the neighbours next door slammed their sliding window so loud that it sounded like someone slammed ours instead which in a sleepy terrified state made me feel panicky, silly I know I managed to calm myself down after a few mins, but these realistic dreams have to stop

Here's my bump at 17 weeks and daddy's bump! I know he's a competitive guy but come on! Why must he have a better bump then me? Lol!
:dohh:

https://i.imgur.com/elHCiQp.jpg

my 15/16 week bump

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/15weeks001.jpg

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/15weeks003.jpg

I got about 5/6 inches cut off my hair too :happydance:

I forgot to share our little boys first outfit from mummy and daddy :)

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/004-6.jpg
We had a $10 gift card for registering with babies'r'us and hubby signed up for the rewards program so he got 30% off too, it only ended up costing just over $2 :happydance:

Any first time mommas feeling anything yet? How soon did you feel it the first time? Dying to feel something over here!!!

BTW - my gender scan is Oct 18th. :thumbup:

This is my 17 week 'bump' - which I still think is mainly fat, cause I still had a belly from after I had my son!
I didn't really gain much weight with him, was pretty much back to normal straight away when he was born but gained weight in the first year, then lost about 10 kilo's and then gained it again after my mc in October (and probably gained some more on top of that as I was like: I'm trying for another baby so why diet! - just started dieting again when I fell pregnant :haha: Bloody typical!)

anyway, my 17 week bump

Attachments

• 17 weeks.jpg
    17 weeks.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
Oh and I forgot to mention, I only just had my first vivid dream the other night and it was a HORRIBLE nightmare. Basically in short, someone found out via the internet about my son (that he exists and is cute :p) and they wanted to kidnap him. And then a lot more happened, but it ended with me and hubby trying to stop the person that had been arrested for trying to kidnap my son and also trying to stop the corrupted policeman (that was helping the other person). And then we drove past the house and I heard my son scream and I jumped out of the moving car (that must've been driving at about 20-30 miles an hour) and that's when I woke up!
First thing I did was check my privacy settings on FB and changed any pictures of my son that hadn't been set to friends only!
It was horrible! Hubby woke up and asked what I was doing and I just started crying and had to ask him to check on my little boy as I was too scared to see that he wasn't there or that he wasn't ok! - Normally if I'm scared something is wrong with him (because of a dream or a noise in the house or something) I go and check, even if hubby has checked, because I have to see for myself that he's ok. But this time I was happy hubby checked on him!

It was a horrible nightmare and hope I never have another like that ever again!!!

Ugh Eltjuh what a horrible dream. I had a similar one involving my DD a few nights ago. Pregnancy nightmares are the worst.

Any first time mommas feeling anything yet? How soon did you feel it the first time? Dying to feel something over here!!!

BTW - my gender scan is Oct 18th. :thumbup:

Nothing here yet...It's normal not to feel anything until 20ish weeks with your first.

Mrs. JJ said:

BTW - my gender scan is Oct 18th.

I have little flutters but only on my left when I lay down, I can feel my pulse go through my tummy so can tell when it's a little bop from baby because it's not in time with my pulse, it's definitely not a gas feeling anymore either :)

Eltjuh, I'm so sorry!!!

I had one last night where my grandfather who died in 2008 naturally was floating in his backyard pool dead :(. Shudders *

I think it's normal to have vivid dreams <3

Officially confirmed we are team blue today!!! :blue::blue: :cloud9:

:happydance:

I think I felt flutters from my son between 16/17 weeks.
I felt a proper strong little kick 2nite ! Was lovely & just the one. Hopefully they will get stronger soon! I've had a few horrid dreams! And I had loads of horrid ones wen pregnant wv my son :( x

Lovely bump! And I didn't put much weight on with my son! It was after I pilled it al on!
Oh and I forgot to mention, I only just had my first vivid dream the other night and it was a HORRIBLE nightmare. Basically in short, someone found out via the internet about my son (that he exists and is cute :p) and they wanted to kidnap him. And then a lot more happened, but it ended with me and hubby trying to stop the person that had been arrested for trying to kidnap my son and also trying to stop the corrupted policeman (that was helping the other person). And then we drove past the house and I heard my son scream and I jumped out of the moving car (that must've been driving at about 20-30 miles an hour) and that's when I woke up!
First thing I did was check my privacy settings on FB and changed any pictures of my son that hadn't been set to friends only!
It was horrible! Hubby woke up and asked what I was doing and I just started crying and had to ask him to check on my little boy as I was too scared to see that he wasn't there or that he wasn't ok! - Normally if I'm scared something is wrong with him (because of a dream or a noise in the house or something) I go and check, even if hubby has checked, because I have to see for myself that he's ok. But this time I was happy hubby checked on him!

It was a horrible nightmare and hope I never have another like that ever again!!!

Hope all you lovely ladies are well!

Question... I can't pee well. I dribble but never GO. I went to the hospital and they couldn't even figure out why. I don't have a UTI and my kidneys are fine.

Anyone else have this problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->