MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hope all you lovely ladies are well!

Question... I can't pee well. I dribble but never GO. I went to the hospital and they couldn't even figure out why. I don't have a UTI and my kidneys are fine.

Anyone else have this problem?

My friend had it. She had something called an "incarcerated uterus" - one of the symptoms is not being able to go. I googled it when it happened to her and there were a lot of people reporting that multiple doctors had no idea what was wrong before they finally got a diagnosis.

Did they have to use a catheter when you went to the hospital?

Hope all you lovely ladies are well!

Question... I can't pee well. I dribble but never GO. I went to the hospital and they couldn't even figure out why. I don't have a UTI and my kidneys are fine.

Anyone else have this problem?

My friend had it. She had something called an "incarcerated uterus" - one of the symptoms is not being able to go. I googled it when it happened to her and there were a lot of people reporting that multiple doctors had no idea what was wrong before they finally got a diagnosis.

Did they have to use a catheter when you went to the hospital?

Oh, I've not heard of an "incarcerated uterus". No, they didn't use a catheter. All the did was discharge me with "drink water."

Nikki- are you in the fb group? Can we search for each other so you can invite me? :)
Congrats on team pink!! I'm hoping to join in 15 days!!!

Yea my name is nicole lewis ( benson) just find me and ill add you, or anyone. Im from pennsylvania...ny main pic is me and my daughter!

Any first time mommas feeling anything yet? How soon did you feel it the first time? Dying to feel something over here!!!

BTW - my gender scan is Oct 18th. :thumbup:

Same here, I fall asleep every night with my hands resting on my belly lol. It's kind of sad, but can't wait to feel that first "thump!"

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok. Baby is starting to wiggle more and more :) one major thud last nite but other than that stil quite light bt strong enuf 4 me to notice x

Morning, I can't feel any movements yet, looking forward to that.

We still haven't told friends yet and I'm finding it difficult to conceal a growing bump. I went out to see one group of friends yesterday afternoon and another group in the evening. Nobody said anything so I thought they didn't suspect. However, I was at the station platform (Clapham junction) and a guy approached me and offered me a seat on the bench! I couldn't believe it, but was gracious and said thank you but I didn't need to sit. Lol

I think I shall be telling people soon.

Nikki- are you in the fb group? Can we search for each other so you can invite me? :)
Congrats on team pink!! I'm hoping to join in 15 days!!!

Yea my name is nicole lewis ( benson) just find me and ill add you, or anyone. Im from pennsylvania...ny main pic is me and my daughter!

I just added you, if you could add me to the group that would be great!!

The other night I told hubby to put his hand on my belly and push down a little and he said he could feel baby move :) - well, he said he could feel pressure pushing back against his hand! So cool!! (and pretty early aswell!)

I've been feeling baby move more often aswell Donna! Well, yesterday anyway! So either it's just getting stronger or more often. (or both :winkwink:)
Do you find you feel it more when you're wearing trousers that are quite tight at the top, they can sort of 'dig' in a little sometimes and it always makes me feel baby more!

Woke up this morning to a package arriving from Holland, from one of my friends. She made a crochet peppa pig for my son and crochet booties for baby :) So cute!!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• 553727_10202054147972518_2007456974_n.jpg
    553727_10202054147972518_2007456974_n.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1
Aww there so cute. Well last night I pushed my hand against belly and I swear I felt movement bt I just fort no it can't be . Yeh it seems to be when I'm wearing tight stuff lol. I'm so glad I'm feelint them more now x

Only just seen this thread how dense am i! Last shift today then over a week off from work, could not be happier as im so tired today!

Plus hubby just gone to fetch me a sausage and egg sarni Mmmmmm im so hungry today.

I have stopped feeling baby girl kick and wriggle, got my doppler out and me and hubby were in stiches because we could here her doing the samba in there but i just cant feel her so wonder what posistion she is in?

hope your all ok and babies are growing well x

Morning Ladies, I only feel this sensation of a huge fish swimming in my stomach. Usually it's during the very early morning around 6am. This little Nemo has been waking me up so early these past few days, but it's a nice disruption of sleep :) I'm FEELING IT again as I'm typing this!!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

I got my quadruple test results today, 1 in 50,000. Not bad considering I'm 37. Anyhow, we had the Harmony and don't need to worry now.

I am so jealous of you ladies who are feeling baby! I am *still* not feeling anything!

U soon will hun, maybe ur to busy to notice or don't think its baby :/

And sometimes people don't feel anything until into 20 weeks x

I don't think you've added me yet... or I can't see it at least. Is it supposed to pop up as a notification??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->