MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hey I sent you a message on FB to be added Nikki, my name on FB is Andrea Vizzi :)

hmmm... just been looking, but I can't find it. There's one closed group, but you're not in the members so I'm guessing that's not it. But if it's a secret group then I won't be able to find it. Are you one of the admins?? Cause if you're not and you added me then it might still need to be approved.....:shrug:

I dont think I have to be admin to approve u for the group... i will re try you ella, maybe i missed something!

Nikki, just got the notification! Thanks for adding me :)

BTW I showed my potty shots to an experienced tech and she said it's definitely a girl no doubt so hopefully that doesn't change by 20 weeks lol!

Morning girls. :) hope ur ok. I had a better night with my son! So pleased lol.
I'm stil tired tho. As always x
I can't wait till 2moz cuz I can say my scan is next week then lmao.
12 days! X :)

Morning girls! ive been away for the week, so havent had chance to catch up. So nice to come back and see all you finding out the gender, WOW loads of girls.

14 weeks today, I have a strong feeling baby is a girl, just got 47 days till my 20 week scan, so fingers crossed we can find out then. Got our down syndrome results back, low risk, 1 in 4458 so thats pretty good going.

I would love to be added to the FB group, ive asked 2 times and still not in lol.

Shabutie what's your name on facebook? -or add me Donna Fox (Prentice) pic of me and my daughter and her friend

xxx

Morning girls! ive been away for the week, so havent had chance to catch up. So nice to come back and see all you finding out the gender, WOW loads of girls.

14 weeks today, I have a strong feeling baby is a girl, just got 47 days till my 20 week scan, so fingers crossed we can find out then. Got our down syndrome results back, low risk, 1 in 4458 so thats pretty good going.

I would love to be added to the FB group, ive asked 2 times and still not in lol.

I can't even count how many times I've asked lol.

what's your name on fb wavescrash??? I'll add you...

17 weeks today!! Her HB was 154bpm this morning. I wish I could feel her because I know she is a total wiggler but I may have to wait longer since I have lots of fluids. Still not gaining loads of weight yet, only 2.8lbs so far but I think the most weight gain takes place in the second half of pregnancy. After all she's only about 5oz right now haha. Hope you are all well and are enjoying the weekend!

Attachments

• 2013-09-29 09.46.10-278906841.jpg
    2013-09-29 09.46.10-278906841.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 5

I can't even count how many times I've asked lol.

If you still have any problems getting added -add me Donna Fox (Prentice) pic of me and my DD and friend and I wills end invite :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->