MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I just to,d people to add me on facebook and id add them to the group. I hate saying this but i dont have too much time to search for people to add them in! Sorry!

Hey Nikki I added you on FB (Andrea Vizzi). If you could add me to the group I'd appreciate it :) It seems like most of the ladies here have sort of migrated over there haha. Probably easier since most of us probably use FB more than BnB! :)

I just to,d people to add me on facebook and id add them to the group. I hate saying this but i dont have too much time to search for people to add them in! Sorry!

I must have missed that post. I just saw a handful of people asking to be added lol.

To be honest I like it here better, cause it's easier to keep an eye on things and on FB it's kind of all over the place - and so hard to know who's who! (I know there's a file with the usernames, but not everyone is on that (yet))
I always go on here, well, I keep checking my email to see if anyone has posted anything! :haha:

I find facebook easier as your less likely to be ignored, posts get missed in here as all comments are one under another

Donna go into tool threads and select instant email and you should get notifications hun xx

Added u andrea.... For aome reason when i went to add people id enter their name and it wasnt going through, maybe my ipad app? But anyway im pretty sure ur added now.

Yep thanks Nikki :) Man I feel like my bump is sooooo small compared to all those ladies haha and I haven't felt even the slightest movement, boo. I'm sure I'll catch up soon :p Hope I don't have to wait too long to feel her.

Id say within the bext two weeks for movement december! I have been feeling morgan less this past week but she is fibe! Just must have moved position!

Im not big either...i was bloated up to 12 weeks but nt anymore, i deflated.

Morning girls hope ur all ok. I had a terrible night with my son. All that getting up and down and bending over his cot hurt my belly . It felt like I'd pulled. A muscle I hope babies ok x

Morning girls hope ur all ok. I had a terrible night with my son. All that getting up and down and bending over his cot hurt my belly . It felt like I'd pulled. A muscle I hope babies ok x

Baby will be fine hun - be careful with you though :hugs:

ClaireJ23 -have sent a friend request, once accepted I can send you invite to group hun xxx

Donna, sorry to hear you are having troubles with your son, my MK is a couple of weeks older (jan 22nd) she doesn't sleep through yet, might have the odd night here and there but generally she's up a couple of times. She's in a bed now which helped can't imagine leaning right over the cot sides still. Poor you. Hopefully a bit of rest will help your muscles out, I'm sure baby will be alright xx
This time next week we'll of had our scan.....I'm excited already ��

Thanks hun, yeh he sleeps thru sometimes but other nights he won't . He hasn't been this bad in a long time tho. I've listened to babies heartbeat this morning and all sounds fine :) xmines next friday! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->