MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Got my scan today ladies. 4pm GMT. Thinking boy #2 personally, we'll see!

Good luck with your scan ...

My DH and sister are driving me nuts today with their stupidity :growlmad: ... Why do I have to deal with them :shrug:

Yay congrats on your lovely scans and healthy bubbas; and good luck with your scan today Mrsphez

Here is our little team yellow bubba <3 I go between definitely believing another boy, to definitely a girl then back to ' I really have no clue' lol :haha:

xxx :happydance:

Attachments

• 100E3210.jpg
    100E3210.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 7
Scan scan scan scan :) :) :) so pleased for everyone having healthy happy scans :)

Got my scan in less than 2 hours can feel the little bump moving about right now but im passed myself with worry. Been to soft play to try and distract myself. Fingers crossed xx

Looks like a little boy2 me donna bt I have no clue reli haaa! X good luck 4 ur scan bexter x

Good luck Bexter -am sure all will be perfect xx

Does anyone else think my scan of bubs make his lips chin mouth area look really weird? I keep thinking maybe baby had his lips pursed or was blowing bubbles or something -but looks weird? right?

Think because I am being re-scanned that there could be a problem - which is silly as they told me at the start of the scan (before even turning on the machine lol) that if they couldn't get a good view of something then they WOULD rescan. It has just never happened to me before. And I never saw baby's limbs moving about -other scan pics you see baby waving, sucking thumb, legs in the air etc but not on ours yesterday.

Worry worry worry - all we mums do is worry haha

Ur scan pics gorgeous! And yeh they was gna av2 re scan me with cj as he was lying funny bt they got him2 move in the end . All is fine hun :) ino we all worry tho. There is no worry like a mothers worry ay! X

I worry about my baby's head!! I keep looking at the scan pictures from the 12 week scan and comparing it to other people's, to see if I can tell anything from the skull.... But it looks weird to me! It looks like the forehead is really sticky-outtie!! :dohh:

I'm probably just being silly though!!
Nothing was mentioned about it at the scan, and it seems worse in this picture than the other one...

Attachments

• CAM01127.jpg
    CAM01127.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 7
lol gorgeous pic Ella - think it is just normal that we worry ALL the time, before they get here and afterwards too lol xxx

Wannabubba when we had the scan they took ages on the heart and told us it was because of his position. He turned at the last minute and everything was fine so dont worry. Scan all went well and we are team blue yey xx

Thanks we are over the moon but all I can picture in my future is football fishing and mud ha ha xx

Am shell shocked to discover we are having a healthy baby...GIRL!. I didn't think it could be after an identical pregnancy to Dexter. WOW team pink! Gonna take a while to sink in! :happydance:

Bexter congrats on ur boy and MrsPhez congrats on your girl

Bex and Donna - I have 3 boys and have been a soccer mom for many years lol (not at present as 11year old gave it up this year and 16year old doesn't play anymore) but look forward to my 3yo football days -I love it , love shouting them on and feeling so proud when they score or save a goal or whatever lolxx

Good luck Bexter -am sure all will be perfect xx

Does anyone else think my scan of bubs make his lips chin mouth area look really weird? I keep thinking maybe baby had his lips pursed or was blowing bubbles or something -but looks weird? right?

Think because I am being re-scanned that there could be a problem - which is silly as they told me at the start of the scan (before even turning on the machine lol) that if they couldn't get a good view of something then they WOULD rescan. It has just never happened to me before. And I never saw baby's limbs moving about -other scan pics you see baby waving, sucking thumb, legs in the air etc but not on ours yesterday.

Worry worry worry - all we mums do is worry haha

Heart bit took ages at our scan, about 20 mins because they have to check all the chambers and that all the arteries and veins individually so lots of waiting for baby to move and going back to it. Maybe your lo was asleep so they didn't move much and couldn't get good view of heart. At my 12 week she started bouncing all over the screen bc she had hiccups! Then by the end was totally still, was ok cause we saw both and they explained it but would have worried if not

Well baby decided to start moving so I can feel her! Laid in bed and I can feel her wriggling about! About bloody time young lady!

How's everybody doing? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->