MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Thanks we are over the moon but all I can picture in my future is football fishing and mud ha ha xx
I've got girls and my past present and looks like future is football (soccer) but I love it :) Maybe one of my girls will actually be girlie....

So how many of us here have anterior placentas? This is my 3rd baby but first time with an anterior one and I'm not a fan lol.

My 3rd was my first anterior, it sucks. This time I have low anterior placenta, its causing me stress!! Though I felt baby Monday night but I'm not sure. I'm hoping it was xx

Wow congrats to everyone finding out the genders. I've officially swung right back to finding out :blush:
Mostly because everyone points out I've been using 'she' and if this little bean is not a girl, I better start correcting my thoughts and language. I wouldn't. Be disappointed, just a strong vibe. You never know though.

I'm not sure where my placenta is, I'll ask at my ultrasound next Thursday, but I'm without a doubt feeling movements now. Sometimes it surprises me how strong they are. As a FTM it always puts a smile on my face and my mood in a state of joy. She kicks when my pants are too tight :haha: Like "get me OUT of here!"

How is everybody doing at work? Im really starting to struggle. Im so tired and my tummy aches with all the stretching and i really just want to sleep all the time/ I work in a nursing home and am on my feet constantly. today is my first of 6 late shifts 2pm-8:30pm and im dreading it

Im not coping at work at all especially after I have lunch LOL

LOL at Jesse my baby is also kicking my pants are way too tight Im gonna have to pack them away after washing them for one day ...

:haha: Jessesgirl, mine does that too, when my jeans are pressing into my belly he/she kicks or moves at least!
And even with this being my 2nd baby it still puts a smile on my face whenever I get kicked!

Have to admit im gutted that im not feeling many kicks at all...with my first they were really full on and strong but with this one its a lot less...hoping the 20 week scan will give me some idea with whats going on...

20 week scan ladies...if they see any problems do they tell you then and there? (iv forgotten from my first!) xx

Have to admit im gutted that im not feeling many kicks at all...with my first they were really full on and strong but with this one its a lot less...hoping the 20 week scan will give me some idea with whats going on...

20 week scan ladies...if they see any problems do they tell you then and there? (iv forgotten from my first!) xx

I think they do. Either that or they will send you through to a doctor (and send the ultrasound report to the doctor) to talk about their findings... They can't really not tell you straight away!!

At my scans the doctor comes in after the tech is done to review the findings- good or bad.

Kate - I struggle at work some days too, but I am fortunate to only work 2 shifts a week (12and a half hour shifts mind you lol). By the end of the day or night my pelvis burns and my back aches and my legs throb. Roll on maternity leave xx

laDY I am hoping that is the case here too, I am under midwife led care so do not see a doctor, the sonographer is a qualified midwife. I don't know if they send the images for further scrutiny or whether they get the final say on all being healthy. I am hoping that with the sonographer saying all looked okay for me this week, that everything still looks great with my scan next week (with consultant)

xx

I have a scan on monday (fetal echo) a d then another 20 weekscan on tuesday!:). Excited!

I'm also having a fetal echo at 24 weeks with the twins...it's standard but Baby B does have a two vessel cord.

Is it standard for you too NikkiLewis?

My little man is going wild in my belly 2nite for the past half hour I've had kick afta kick :) love feeling him move x

I'll be having a fetal echo too (family history of congenital heart defects).

20 week scan went PERFECT. She's in there SUPER healthy and happy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Attachments

• baby20week7.jpg
    baby20week7.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • baby20week4.jpg
    baby20week4.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 2
  • baby20week2.jpg
    baby20week2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 2
I'm also having a fetal echo at 24 weeks with the twins...it's standard but Baby B does have a two vessel cord.

Is it standard for you too NikkiLewis?

yes because of my type 1 diabetes. I also had one done with dd and everything was good :)

I have been feeling kicks on the outside too :) the one night morgan was going crazy in there and hubby was passed out next to me :*( i reallt wanted him to feel it!

Thanks for updating me NikkiLewis and LisK. The 2 vessel cord is sometimes a common curiosity in mo-di twins, but of course I'm worried. Baby B does have a nice strong 4 chamber heart and is bigger than his brother and measures a week ahead.

I know the gender! I'll post what baby is soon :)

For now, here are some pics from today. 17w3d.

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 4
  • forbnb.jpg
    forbnb.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
  • perf.jpg
    perf.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online