MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Awww :) ur stronger than me ! I cudnt leave wvout knowing haa. !

X

Going by past experiences, I don't remember them being that keen to tell us the sex the last time; we did push to find out but it wasn't on the agenda and she wasn't too happy about it lol (and didn't actually tell us, showed us a potty shot and said 'do you see what it is? ' and it was so obvious haha, hubby went 'yep a boy, isn't it?' and she nodded ) Lol

It will be fine unless someone asks 'so you wanna know then ? cos I can see :haha:'

xxxx

Hey all, good luck to those having scans today.

Just got home from Smyths, went to finish Ryans birthday present shopping - got him Gadget the Robot and Doh-nutters game... although I'm more excited about playing that game tbh lol I used to love it as a kid!

Got all his presents nicely laid out on my bed and ready to wrap and still 2 weeks til B-day! More organised than usual this yr lol now to enjoy a few weeks before stressing over xmas!!

Still team Yellow :yellow:

Wasn't even tempted when we got there <3
Baby looks fab! measurements they got all good, but they couldn't get heart measurements today so I go back next week and get to see peanut again. Yay!! :happydance::happydance:

good luck to everyone else with scans today xx

Well done 4 staying. Team Yellow. :) any vibez ?
Glad babys fine . And yeah 4 anuva scan x

never seen any nub or potty shots at all, so no idea from there -and have been scrutinizing skull pics lol, and comparing with my last son's scan lol- think probably boy going from comparing scans.

Just a week til my heart scan yeah! another date to countdown to lol xxx

Congrats to everyone that has found out the gender!

I still go back and forth between which gender this baby will be. We will definitely be finding out at our scan though. No way DH could wait it's a huge part of his bonding with baby earlier. I just need to know that everything looks normal and I think then I will be able to form a stronger attachment. It's still so hard to me to think about how long we tried for and how many losses we had and how it's made it so hard to bond and attach with this baby.

I will say with my little divas attitude growing more and more each day a boy would definitely be nice haha. Although she wants a little sis to share in all her trouble making with and DH wants another girl to so I really could not care less about the gender as long as baby is going to be ok. Although that doesn't stop me from wanting to know really bad :) I already knew DD was a girl by this point in my pregnancy last time so its weird.

Congrats on team :blue: DaTucker!!!

I still keep going back and forth between boy and girl aswell... I'm thinking boy, but hoping girl :haha: But then sometimes I think it might be a girl! Especially when we listen to the heartbeat... I don't know whether the whole horse/train theory is right but it seemed to be when I was reading about it (looking at what people had after they posted what the hb sounded like). And that kinda makes me think it's a girl as it sounds like a galloping horse and with my son it definitely sounded more like a chugging train.

I'm so happy for you all that know baby's gender! It means a lot to me to know; I like being able to call my belly baby girl or baby boy--it somehow makes it more real to me and allows my mind to create the image (somewhat) or what its baking on the inside!

Last night I had some sharp pain directly to the left of my bellybutton--lasted about 2 hours. I was worried because it was constant and definitely not ligament pain. Have any of you experienced this?

Hopefully, I can get my hands on a Doppler tonight at work for reassurance! I was never able to jet over to Labor and Delivery and ask that favor last week. I would feel so much better to hear the boo. :)

Team pink! So that makes 3 girls for us. Even our cats are female so OH is losing his mind lol.

Attachments

• Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 6
Congrats Wavescrash and DATucker!

Wavescrash, we're feeling the same about 3 boys. So grateful though!

I'm so happy for you all that know baby's gender! It means a lot to me to know; I like being able to call my belly baby girl or baby boy--it somehow makes it more real to me and allows my mind to create the image (somewhat) or what its baking on the inside!

Last night I had some sharp pain directly to the left of my bellybutton--lasted about 2 hours. I was worried because it was constant and definitely not ligament pain. Have any of you experienced this?

Hopefully, I can get my hands on a Doppler tonight at work for reassurance! I was never able to jet over to Labor and Delivery and ask that favor last week. I would feel so much better to hear the boo. :)

I had that same pain on Sunday and hit the ER. It's round ligament pain, was in the same exact place and boy was I worried! If it's rhythmic and you can use a stopwatch to time contractions, it could be more. But, definitely I was feeling the same constant pains and they hooked me up to the contraction monitor and all was well. Your uterus has moved way up.

Hang in there and definitely get the Doppler for peace of mind! I have my sister's, but it doesn't help me much since I'm never sure who is who.

Good morning ladies :flower:

Team blue for us!! Eli Randall Tucker!!
congrats on team blue

I had the same thing Monday night ... just took it easy with my feet up but i did read its coz of the uterus expanding

Team pink! So that makes 3 girls for us. Even our cats are female so OH is losing his mind lol.

congrats on team pink

@ Ella ... my baby's HB also sounded like a galloping horse last week at my scan ... I will however report back after the 2nd ... I cant wait although its just a 2ww with a few days LOL

Got my scan today ladies. 4pm GMT. Thinking boy #2 personally, we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->