MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hey ladies yea was such a fun day :) Ouch I cant even remember having them with DD but then it was 7 years ago. Apart from the morning sickness and complete exhaustion I have been pretty lucky this time.

Back at work today after the weekend and I could have just slept all day... I was so tired after our gender reveal. Excited to see my new midwife in a couple of days..and have started organising my parental leave at work which is really exciting. I am planning on having my last day Feb 14th which will be a month before my due date. Hopefully I will be able to come back part time when I return after a year:) it is starting to get real now :happydance:

hi ladies

hope all of you and your babies on board are doing good :flower:

I do get braxton hicks but its not so bad yet ... I however have the worst heartburn since yesterday and hardly slept last night :nope:

I had my gender scan on Saturday and this baby is so stubborn ... the consultant struggled for 45minutes to get baby to co-operate ...

what do u ladies think our baby is?

Attachments

• IMG01097-20131104-0643.jpg
    IMG01097-20131104-0643.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG01098-20131104-0643.jpg
    IMG01098-20131104-0643.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 11
Morning girls. Hope ur ok. I didn't get braxton hicks with my son and haven't this time yet ..
Can't believe its my v day this week! :D !! 3 more days! :) x
I think a boy! X

Donna why do u think so LOL

we got told 80% chance of a girl ... we dont know for sure yet

LOL I hope its right coz Im so scared to shop for a girl and find out later its a boy ...

Hi everyone, long time no BnB.
Kids back at school bar MK so got a bit of time today to catch up and reply.

I had my VBAC appointment, midwife who I saw couldnt believe I was even there. So she signed me off that and my consultant appointment too. She said once I have the late placenta placement scan then they should be seeing me. So I'm happy about that. No MW appointment until the 12th of Dec now, but I have my GTT on the 9th of December so not looking forward to that one.

Baby bump has grown but not to the extent that I look like a nice pregnant lady, just fatter. Which is annoying me now. I want to have a baby bump.

awww blessed sounds like you have a very shy baby in there! are you having any more scans or is that it now til little miss or mr is born? I think it looks like it may be a girl from the shot but im no expert xx

I have my appointment with my OB tomorrow and he does scans at every appointment but he wouldnt guess last time Im hoping he can tell me tomorrow ... if not I'd have to wait until my 3d scan sometime in Dec or early Jan ...

Blessed -hope you find out for sure at your next scan xx

Nikki -I have BH quite frequently - they aren't generally too sore but after DTD I always get painful ones lol -makes me feel good that my uterus knows what to do lol - I had them this early last 2 pregnancies too xx And at my sweep with last baby at 40+weeks I was 3-4 cm dilated membranes bulging and still went 14 days overdue and had to be induced lol

Donna Yay for V week -me too!! Cannot wait for that lovely milestone

xxx

Ino donna! :) whoop. Exciting ! Next will be 3rd tri ! Can't believe were almost there!!

I can actuli see chad rolling about under my skin now! He's gna be a big boy like his brother!

When I was inducded 10 days over due I was a measley 1cm dialted ha! I had the pessary at 11am ish! I got it took out around 4pm as I was getting strong contractions quickly ! I was around 3cm,, I had my waters broke at 12am monday morning and was 3/4cm .. He wasn't born til 3.30pm but I was psuhing 4 a good two hours! The hardest 2 hours of my life! I'm praying 4 a easier labour cuz I'm terrified ! X

HappyHome--If you don't mind me asking; what were the circumstances of the csection that you had? Were you induced? Was it failure to descend or to dilate?
My MD is discouraging me quite a bit from my chances at VBAC success.

My first birth, I was 41w3d, induced with pitocin drip for 24 hours, reached full dilation...documentation from labor and delivery records and the OR list fetal failure to descent in pelvis as reason for csection.

My MD is trying to tell me that if the first baby could not descend in the pelvis, that the second baby will "not fit" either. Do you think there is any truth to this?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Donnarob omg i pushed for almost 2 hrs too! Lol talk about exhausting...i kept saying, omg im so tired just giveme a c section please i cant do this lmao.... But thats when they realized baby was distressed and cord was wrapped twice and i had to have the episiotomy! But wow once their out your like, good god thank god lol.

Nikki yeh I was crying saying I can't do it , u need to give me a section!!
I was just pushing and pushing !
That ring of fire ! Ohh burns like hell ha!
Yeh in the end they cut me to and uno he was out 2 pushes later !! I wish they wuda cut me way b4 . Bt they didn't stitch me rite and my stitches fell out the next day!
Yeh once there out its relief aint it :)
Hard but worth it but I swore never again lol x

I pushed for about 2 hours aswell, they were talking about helping me with ventouse or forceps and gave me a drip to get my contractions starting up again, cause they kinda died down! And my MIL said: you don't want them to help you!! So I was like that: You're coming out NOW!! Pushed a bit more and he came out!! :thumbup: I think most of my problem was him having his hand on his face!

I feel so sorry for you girls... the pushing part of my labour was an absolute breeze. I had the epidural, went to sleep and got woken up when it was time to push! No pain at all and one hour to get him out :)

Having said that parts of my labour were nightmarish so I'm hoping this time for the whole thing to go smoothly but babies do seem to like to keep things interesting!

The pushing was also the easy part for me. It took about an hour. The labor though not so much... terrible back pain. Hoping this time around we all have it easier!

My first I pushed a little over an hour because I didn't know HOW to push. They cut me and we're wanting to use a vacuum. I didn't want that so I managed to push her out myself. My second I knew how to push (push like you're pooping) and it only took maybe 20 minutes? It was pretty easy and they let me tear a little. She was even sunny-side up. I'm hoping for as easy a delivery this next time.

I had the epidural to , ! Wish I never ! It slowed my labour right down,it fell out & had to have it re done and it gave me terrible back pain since it was fab wen it worked , bt it wore of and the pushing stage was hell. My contractions were all in my back to. Bt I found pushing the hardest part x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->