MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hope ur ok girls been very quite on here today, chads been quite yday and today, he's stil moving bt not as much as he was I never no wether to go up to be checked or not cuz I am stil feeling him. . I think ll go 2moz if he's not more active x

Donna go get checked if he is quiet hun, not worth the risk or the stress and worry on you. Am sure everything is fine but don't be worrying and not going xxx

Thanks hun he moved once I'd had a bath, and has ad a wiggle since , bt I'm gna c how he is in the morning and then go up if he isn't moving more x

Glad you mentioned it Donna, cause it made me realise I hadn't felt much today. But I was busy so that's probably why, sitting down watching Take me out now and he's kicking up a storm!

My belly really hurts when I sat down and tidied Lucas' toys up earlier, every move hurt.... Thinking maybe it was some braxton hicks - never felt them before, not even with Lucas...

Yeh I'm watching tha and he's going mad to , I think I jst expect him2move al day everyday lol. I never got them with cj either I have times my belly really hurts aswell x

I have had loads of BH last two days - wistfully hoping this means that I wont go over by 2 weeks haha; not that I want to go early at all I mean, just 38/39 even 40 weeks would do nicely lol.
Although I do know it is wishful thinking lol - just don't remember having quite so many and quite so uncomfortable BH with any previous pregnancy lol -I quite like it , strangely! lol - makes me feel good that mu uterus knows what to do

Glad chad is moving about more Donna -when I went to get checked last week with reduced fetal movement, it was not because of no movement, only because it was different and reduced significantly -midwife was very understanding and said I was right to go in, but also remember baby is getting bigger too so room will be limited xxx

xxx

Happy Birthday to miss Ella, loved the photos you put in the fb group!

I made the mistake of grabbing a pair of pre-preg sized undies this morning, wasn't too bad until I sat down at the computer and Aiden started rolling his head and arms around down low putting more pressure against them, I just got up to go pee and my whole under bump area is red raw from the tightness of them. How I didn't notice it sooner is beyond me, but ouch! I think I will have to sort my draws out so I don't grab another pair in my zombie sleepy morning state again!

Hubby's parents have become less miffed at mine for buying the stroller system fully and have gotten Aiden a video monitor instead so they're back to being happy. We have to figure out when to install the car seat part and arrange our appointment with CHP to check it's installed correctly, the Torrance police will check installation for free and correct it if it's not right (our local fire stations no longer check or fit car seats, they offer classes to tell you how to install but wont physically be there with you to install and check anymore). waiting list for the CHP check is about 3 weeks so I will have to call on monday to arrange as we'd ideally like the seat installed (well the base as it's the graco click and connect 35 with the in car base) by 34 weeks incase he comes early and it's another thing done on the to do list.

I so haven't posted in here for ages, but just want to let you all know that autumn_leaves never had a miscarriage and is expecting a little girl.

Nikki- hope the birthday went well. I am sure everyone had a lovely time!

Donna- my OB told me to expect different movements not (I am 31 weeks). She said rather than the full on turns, I will now likely feel kicks, pokes and butterfly-like sensations. That being from the fact bub is getting too big to move a heap. I think as long as you are feeling things regularly you will be fine but always good to get checked if you are stressed! I find my movements happen most in the evening. Maybe because I am just sitting watching TV or in bed, not as many distractions...

Went shopping for baby things this weekend so feeling much more organised! Got a pram, cot, car seat, baby monitor, and swing. Can't wait to organise the nursery but our house is getting renovated/ extended so will have to wait for that :-(

Hope everyone is well xx

Morning girls, not posted in this thread for ages but I have been keeping up! Hope everyone is feeling okay, can't believe how fast time is flying by. Christmas and new year have kept me really busy and now that its all over we have finally started preparing for our little girl. So far we have her travel system, moses basket, bottles, sterilizer, baby bath, bouncer, muslin squares and more clothes than she will ever be able to wear! Her nursery is still a complete mess as its being used to store all the big things from my bedroom while we decorate that, her nursery will be next and finally the bathroom - goal is to have all 3 rooms complete by the end of February, really hoping we can manage it!

I've been thinking about starting my hospital bag and will probably start putting things in it from next week, can't believe its already time to be thinking about these things it really seems like I only just found out I was pregnant and now almost 30 weeks! It's madness!

Evie is still doing well in there although her right kidney is still cystic, last scan was at 28+6 and estimated weight 2.9 pounds, doctor has no concerns about her at all which is great. Weird I find that I don't even think about her kidney much anymore, I get a little nervous before scans but so far everything has been great and I'm hoping it stays that way! Think thats pretty much all the updates I have, I'm having a few days to relax before we get back on with decorating!

I so haven't posted in here for ages, but just want to let you all know that autumn_leaves never had a miscarriage and is expecting a little girl.

Sorry, must've put the wrong thing by her name..... or something like that.....

Lol the birthday party was cute but so so so xhausting at 31 weeks pregnant! Im glad its over haha but yes, it was adorable!

We are going to tape off morgans room and start painting once my dd gets up from her nap ( dot want to wake her up).. So im excited about that and while hubby is doing that i can start putting the bedding on the crib, put the changing table pad up and start cleaning her clothes and bottles and puttig new nipples on them.

As for bh, my doctor recommended i take magnesium over the counter. I had an apptmnt on friday and they had me on the monitor and i have regular contractions consistently! He checked my cervix and no changes in my cervix which s good but maybe it can help you ladies with constant bh too! He said i could take either the 250 or 500mg and whatever my body doesnt need, ill pee it out. It should also make me go bathroom so helps w constipation! Worth a try.

Sounds like a plan, will need to Google it lol, and check how much is in my prenatanls xxx thank Nikki xxx

Sorry, must've put the wrong thing by her name..... or something like that.....

Its ok. I back tracked her posts and it did read she was having a miscarriage. Then she went quiet for a bit. It wasn't until she posted on my thread and I noticed her ticker that she was still due in March.

Hello all. :)
My 32 week OB appointment is tomorrow--rather nervous about it since my December appointment with the midwife was so very pleasant. Unfortunately, I cannot continue to see the sweet midwife due to my prior c section.
Quite frustrating at my last visit--the midwife told me that my OB had entered "planned repeat c section at 39 weeks"; um excuse me asshole! You were the one that wanted me to choose that path at 20 weeks--not me! My doctor is seriously mad.
Therefore, I am bringing hubby along in the am so we can strongly clarify my desires for a VBAC.

Has anyone else had the following lately:
-low libido
-extreme daily grumpiness
-insomnia
-heartburn

Ugh. Unpleasantries.
On a positive note; got the bubs crib set up today. :)

These BH contractions are so frequent and becoming so frustrating :(

Anyone else have similar?

I'm glad the party went well Nikki!
Loula I haven't even thought of a hospital bag, I better get moving....

I think I felt BH for the first time today after a giant walk. Felt so tight and crampy on the bottom of my stomach and the whole thing went rock hard...

But, I felt Wesley's first hiccups today :cloud9: How cute are those? :kiss:

As for bh, my doctor recommended i take magnesium over the counter. I had an apptmnt on friday and they had me on the monitor and i have regular contractions consistently! He checked my cervix and no changes in my cervix which s good but maybe it can help you ladies with constant bh too! He said i could take either the 250 or 500mg and whatever my body doesnt need, ill pee it out. It should also make me go bathroom so helps w constipation! Worth a try.

also you can take Epsom salt baths and soak for at least 15 mins. its also magnesium :) I had some preterm labor symptoms a couple times and seems to be helping. think I might add in the vitamins as well though :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->