MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Oh and this weeks flying! I kept thinking i just turned 30 weeks and i felt like i was only 29 lol.....almost 31 whoop whoop 6 1/2 more weeks!

She said that in front of you?!?!? Are you joking?!?! How rude!!!!

Yeah, time is seriously flying by... I'm so ready for this baby to be here. It seems like just yesterday everyone was waiting for the 12-week safe mark!!

Hi all, gosh its really 2014!!
So pleased everyone had a good Christmas and a safe journey to 2014.

Had my 31wk appointment today, Little Jessica wasnt too pleased when the MW used the doppler though, which made us laugh. She is thankfully now head down which I hope she stays too. (Ceph, long free) a HB of 146bpm too.
I got my full bloods back and I'm glad that I have managed to keep my iron levels at a good amount.
She said I should get my next scan appointment through soon for the check on the placenta but she is confident that its all good and a vaginal birth is still good to go (still not keen on me home birthing though)

Last few days of the school holidays, man it'll be quiet when they go back.
My current youngest turns 2 in 20 days! I really cant believe its come round so fast.

Off to check out the 3rd tri board,
Take care everyone xxx

I am so jealous of you ladies who feel that time is flying! The early 30s are dragging for me!

Thanks ladies, I knew my fellow Preggos would understand and it makes me feel better. :flower:

I feel like time is dragging too, I wish it was flying....:nope:

I think time went quick last few weeks whilst counting down to Christmas, fear I it's going to get real slow now, at least I have 3 weekly appointments to look forward too lol, other than that I am off work already, have no more scans or anything to look forward to so just waiting on bubs haha xxx
Jessegirk - as an RN she should be more informed about homebirthing , benefits and risks and should be able to see that for the majority of us, home birthing can be a very good and preferable option. No need for scaremongering! Silly woman, I have had a few people say I am brave for wanting to home birth, but I work in hospitals lol...... Maybe I think they are brave going in voluntarily lmao haha

Xxx

People just need to keep their comments to themselves! You know the risks and accept them, she needs to butt out. And Donna, I don't blame you for not wanting to go over. Every lady chooses a different birth plan, they don't want to hear you pick at them! Even the ladies on the forums will pick at your choices, you cannot please everyone. The birth plan is meant to please you! :thumbup:

Ooooooh!! So excited now!!!

I was gonna get these wall stickers from Wilkinson, they were cheap and were really nice - animal ones. But they were out of stock on the website and now they have totally disappeared.... So I sent them an email to ask whether they'll get it in stock again or whether it's been discontinued.... Then I started browsing the internet some more for wall stickers and found better ones!!
Got both of these:
https://www.eachbuyer.com/monkey-tr...ll-sticker-decal-paper-removable-p181029.html

and

https://www.eachbuyer.com/monkey-tr...ll-sticker-decal-paper-removable-p181042.html

Hubby is gonna try and change the bit where it says 'forest' into baby's name.... (Logan) he reckons he'll be able to! And all of that together only cost £9.66!!!!! :happydance: I'm so excited now, can't wait for them to turn up and for us to be able to put them on the walls!!!

jessesgirl and donna- both those people are absolutely ridiculous!!!!! :roll:

Jessesgirl: shame someone said all those things to you! so many women let themselves get scared into not trusting their bodies. It's all thanks to the business and smear campaigns of "modern medicine" really...

Eltjuh: Those wall stickers are fantastic!! I wanted to do a jungle theme for my baby boy's crib. If we had the room to do a full nursery I'd definitely want those stickers!

Morning girls. Lovely wall stickers ella.
I'm so tired ! :( I don't no what's got into my son.. 1am he woke and didn't go back to sleep until 5am! :( I don't no what to do . Its getting so bad x I dno hw ill cope wen chad comes along x

Eltjuh I love your decals!!!! Those are amazing!!!

We did some too, an owl theme and then letters with animals. I'll post some pictures when I get home for work tonight of what it looks like so far....:cloud9:

Were getting a large tree decal for morgans room too! I havnt ordered it yet though, soon enough :)

Ugh my heartburn came back w a. Vengeance and ive been sick all morning from it :(

Supposed to have an ob aptmnt today but we got this huge snow storm last night so im not sure if they will cancel or not....having period pains too, yuck!

Hi ladies...just wanted to say hi...i don't manage to come on as much as i like to..hope you are all well...not long to go!!!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and...Happy New Year...

xxx

I wanted a tree for our bubs room too, with owls and foxes lol.... but my daughter moved back in yesterday and reclaimed her room lol, so no nursery and no tree for me :(

Lovely to have daughter back though - maybe put a tree wall sticker in her room haha

xxx

They had another really sweet one with monkeys, but it was much more girly (https://www.eachbuyer.com/2-x-pvc-monkey-fox-tree-nursery-wall-sticker-p38020.html) that's what we were gonna go with until I found the other ones and I thought they were more appropriate for a boy. And the sweet dreams monkey was more similar to the other one aswell so they're better as a combination.

Sorry for people being mean to you Jessie and Donna :hugs:

Loving the decals posted, sigh we still haven't gotten around to putting up the monsters university ones we were gifted for Aiden, nor the letters I painted for his name to go above his pack and play. I feel so behind especially as my parents were staying in his room for the past 3 weeks (not that I would have made them stay anywhere else, we had a fab 3 weeks!), just until he's in there full time I'm having a hard time picturing how to lay them out across the walls, he'll be almost 2 months by the time guests have left and he's in there to sleep. Hubby moved everything around in there too, so where I would put his pack and play, there's now a huge dresser... Plus I really don't want to stay living in this apt much longer, especially not in winter! Californians with no proper heating in apts and zero insulation in the walls doesn't sound good to have an infant living in come next winter (thankfully march and april aren't too cold in our apt with our little portable radiator), I just wish we could afford something nicer now.

And now it's back to being quiet in our apt, we dropped my parents off at the airport this afternoon, we loved having them here for Christmas and New Years. I'm looking forward to the next 10 weeks flying by till Aiden is due and then 11 days after my due date, my parents arrive back again for 3 weeks to spend with us and their first grandchild :)

I finally bought some more maternity clothes with christmas giftcards, I can no longer fit in the majority of my tops that I had kept from before I lost weight. They aren't tight either which is the sad part, just too short and barely cover bump! they just look silly with my maternity jeans panel peeking out and don't come back in under bump so I just look like I put all the weight back on again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->