MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

happy Hogmanay :) xxx have a super night ladies, whatever your plans

geekie - sorry don't mean to scare anyone, I agree with RLT really helps with pushing stage xx

I recommend taking Red Raspberry Leaf capsules daily starting from 32-34 weeks (start sometime in that time frame and continue up until birth) and then taking or inserting Evening Primrose Oil capsules daily starting at 36 weeks.

Thank you!

And happy new year's eve everyone! 2014 is looking to be a very big year. :)

https://www.desicomments.com/dc/12/29166/29166.gif

MrsB love that name you have chosen Ariana - beautiful <3

Happy new year to all when it comes xxx

happy belated Christmas ladies! been non stop here with my parents visiting, we had a great day together with just hubby and my parents (avoided the drama and stress of going to my brother-in-laws where we would have been shunned anyway. Still annoys me that they get rewarded for wrecking family holidays but oh well...

We spent Christmas eve with hubby's parents and our travel system had arrived that morning so we unpacked that and made it it in the car to put together whilst the turkey cooked on Christmas day ;) My parents put their foot down and paid for it fully instead of splitting the cost with hubby's parents (MIL was a bit miffed but she understood my parents wanted to spoil aiden as it'll be harder for them to do so from the UK). Dad and I put the stroller together in no time and then put the cute Christmas 2013 Harrods bear they got for Aiden in there too!

My parents surprised me with gorgeous freshwater baroque pearl earrings, bracelet and necklace in a stunning black iridescent colour (my Dad hid them from my Mum as he bought her the same set for Christmas and had bought the white set for her for their 30th anniversary back in July) https://www.zenzhupearl.com/1e/Black+Semi+Baroque+Set/0_CAAA003/PRAA102 <- same colour but the ones he got us are fully baroque so each pearl is unique and I was truly shocked!

We saw the rest of hubby's family on Boxing day where hubby BBQ'd at his parents and certain people (BIL and his wife) got left off the invites to family BBQ time, sad but it made me giggle. Then off for the weekend at Palm springs, where I don't think going up to 8,500ft in the aerial tram was wise for hubby, he got really light headed but I seemed to do fine, I guess being taller (5.11) helps not having your lungs squished as much by baby yet, I didn't do too bad but I didn't push it walking the trails like he did. It was so peaceful up there, we would have spent longer at the top if it wasn't in the 40f range in the shade.

My parents are off out to ring in the new year on the Queen Mary in Long beach and I am planning to go sleep, oh the exciting life of a pregnant woman on new years eve, mind you it is better than last year... Where I was hooked up to IV's and on pain meds after having my only gallbladder attack and my gallbladder removed on new years day! I watched the rose bowl parade from under 7 warmed blankets and a dose of morphine before my surgery LOL! It really doesn't fell like that was a year ago, I swear being pregnant makes time fly! So I hope you lovely ladies have a wonderful night and I so can't wait for 2014 and our little babies to start arriving!

Attachments

• Christmas 006b.jpg
    Christmas 006b.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
Happy new year everyone!! Gonna be a good one for me I think - My little boy is turning 3 in February (and will be going to nursery), then baby will be coming in March and on the 1st of May we're celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary! :happydance:
Hopefully to all of this we can add hubby getting a (new) job and us having a little bit more money to be able to pay our bills etc!

Happy New Year :)

I'm offically due next month :D ! Right at the very end and ino it will be march he's born lol. But how exciting ..
I've got the midwife 2moz..
My little boys much better today and he slept from 8 - 9.45 ! Cudnt believe it x
Can't believe I'm due in 8 weeks I was looking back to the 1st page of this thread , I was so nervous and scared way back in june ! X

Morning girls.
Hope ur all well. My son was fine yday, got up today eating his breakfast threw up al ova his brand new clothes.. I've got the midwife soon.
32 weeks today and a squash :) x

Back from the midwifes,
So he's head down 4 now lol, I'm measuring 34 weeks, so still 2 weeks ahead, she said he's on the large side but not huge,
I've got slightly low blood pressure, trace protein in wee, no glucose this time :)
Gtt results are fine, my irons slightly low so been prescribed iron, which I hate , back in 2 weeks time to do birth plan and I've rearranged whooping jab for the same day so I haven't gotta keep going back and forth x

Sounds like bubs is doing fab Donna, hope CJ is doing better.

I am in so much pain I can hardly walk :'(
I can't sit on the floor to play with Dawson and can't get him out to play, poor wee guy. I feel so useless. Hubby gets annoyed because he keeps telling me to rest, :'( but how can I rest with a three year old who needs stimulation and. fun. Hubby had yesterday off from doing bathroom but is planning to have it completed today so he is busy. The boys play with him for about ten minutes before they get fed up and my daughter had a party last night and is staying at a friends so she won't be up til much later I'd imagine.

Woe is me! Sorry for the pity party xxx and then to make me feel worse, I commented on another post on fbook about maybe not having a home birth as I am in so much pain and cannot got to 42 weeks plus over and was told SPD might be annoying or uncomfortable for me but baby doesn't deserve to be traumatically forcibly removed just because of how I am feeling bah!!! Kick me when I am down why don't ya?

Hope everyone else is fab

that's ridiculous Donna, I don't see why people feel the need to say something like that! It's not even just you, it's also affecting your other kids and your husband (mainly your 3yr old and you ofcourse). And it's not like you're wanting to have your baby early! You're just getting fed up with being in pain, which I can understand!! Don't feel bad about it, it's your choice, your baby and your body! You know what you're feeling and you know that your baby is gonna be (pretty much) finished cooking anyway! Plus, you never know when your baby is gonna be ready so they can say if you want to get induced at 40 weeks or earlier, maybe the baby was gonna be born then anyway, or the next day! You never know! I wouldn't feel bad about it at all hun!! :hugs:

AFM, had a great start to the year - NOT!! Hubby and I had a big fight yesterday (which is very rare for us) at my sister's house.... no screaming and shouting, just me crying my eyeballs out and leaving, went for a walk around the block.... and then us not talking to each other at all until we got back home, which was 'only' a 3 hour drive! We talked everything out when we got back home though! So we're all good now - I can't stay angry at all, eventhough I was the one upset with him I was the one that started talking to him first... but then it turned out he'd been upset with me for the past 3 days, but didn't say anything cause we were at my sister's house and he didn't want anything to kick off in front of everyone! (even though there were 2 times where we were on our own for a couple of hours!!!) Men are stupid sometimes, I hate it when he doesn't talk to me! Just tell me what's wrong!! He says he doesn't say anything cause he doesn't want me to worry, but I worry anyway because I can usually tell that something is wrong and it hurts me more if he doesn't tell me! :dohh:

Anyway, hope everyone had a nice new years!! :)

Donna people want to keep there views to thre selves! Ur body! Baby ur decision! Why would u want to go to 42 weeks wen ur in pain and can't even walk! Its a joke !

Hope ur ok ella. Men can be wierd ! ! X

I got the baby's nMe up on the wall :D

Now.... I have to keep people out of the nursery for the next 8 weeks since her name is still a secret hahaha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 7
Donna thats awful someone would say that! Wtf! Id tell them to be quiet. What u have is extremely painful! I know its hard not to lift but try to just relax hun!

I think my dd is getting her two top teeth..very whiney...im home alone w her until noon, and im not supposed tobe lifting her but sometimes i just dont have a choice! Hopefully my help comes a little sooner! Hubby gets home at 5 and has off tomorrow and the rest of the weekend so thankfulfor that.

Anyone else ever had an umbilical hernia? The doctor saw it last week and asked if it hurt me? I told him its sore if i push on it but otherwise i do t feel it... Makes my bb button look like an outtie...

Happy (late) New Years everyone!!! I was working yesterday and the day before but yesterday time and a half so that's not too shabby.
Donna R sorry to hear about your son and all that puking. Hopefully the little bub is okay.
Disneylovers that sounds like one heck of a busy holiday season, fights can happen to the beets of us at the holiday time. I'm jealous you have your travel system!!! Still need to pick one.
Donna if you can't walk there is no way you should be pushing yourself to 42 weeks unless you want to, and your hubby shouldn't be getting mad at you telling you to relax when you have no help and a 3 year old. Yeesh.

I sent my OH off to Toronto for New Years (his birthday) because the poor man had a startling realization that he was about to be a dad and felt like he was drifting from friends so in lieu of gifts I sent him off to Toronto with money to rip it good with friends one last time before baby (he's always well behaved).

My OHs mother is an RN whose worked in ERs her whole career so I knew she wouldn't approve of our home birthing plan but in the middle of the family Christmas party (after a few glasses of wine :nope:) she stood up and announced how stupid we were for thinking about doing it. A few gems from that long long (in front of everyone in the family) rant included:
"Do you know how fast you can die when you start to hemorrhage? You'll be dead before any ambulance can get there".........and
"this woman I knew tried to do a home birth and her baby got stuck in huge birth canal and was deprived of oxygen and her daughter is a VEGETABLE now, a vegetable!!!" :growlmad:

I seriously can't believe anyone would say those things to someone pregnant, and infront of people?????? Now I'm terrified and I don't want her to be the one to send me to a hospital birth out of fear. Yeesh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->