MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Morning girls hope ur all ok :) aww chad had hiccups yesterday morning bless.
Not long 4 us all now . I'm haven't started my hospital bag either it was al done by now with my son . X

I was adamant that I was not having a hospital bag as I wanted home birth, then after last weeks midwife negative appointment I put together a small bag of my toiletries, babies first clothes and decided I would just go in for labour. ..

However over the past few days my SPD has been unbearably sore; and it reminded me of the horror of last labour, when I was stuck to the bed and the fact that I could not lift myself off the bed initially after delivery due to pain and then the horrible night I spent in the hospital unable to move and the midwives all being horrid to me and I have decided I think I will go for the home delivery again lol. At least then, I am already home and they cant start saying I cannot go home and me being stuck on the bed unable to move and feeling like I have no choices :D

So yay home birth lol - need to just get serious provisions in for my youngest son, as he will not do well if he sees me in pain and I in turn wont do well if I cannot go into myself to deal with my contractions and have to deal with him being clingy lol. Hope baby comes at night; or during nursery haha

hope e1 else is doing well today xxx

Good 4 u donna :) hope everything goes 2 plan 4 u. I was in hospital from the sunday wen I was inducded , had him monday and was home wednsday night , altho they wanted me in longer, I was poorly tho and needed transfusions, I'm scared ill hemorage again and have to stay in when I dnt wna cuz of cj x

So ladies i think i decided to just have a vaginal birth again, and get my tubes tied 6 weeks later! I just think recovery will be easier, no scar etc...hope everything goes as planned!

Aww sounds like a good plan! Ur daughter is adorable !! :) hope she had a lovely birthday the over day x
My sons 2 in just over 5 weeks! Dno where the times gone x
So ladies i think i decided to just have a vaginal birth again, and get my tubes tied 6 weeks later! I just think recovery will be easier, no scar etc...hope everything goes as planned!

Good idea Nikki, recovery could be hard especially with a 1 year old and infant to care for. So are you still induced at about the same time?

still trying to decide between a vbac or repeat c section! i do not want another c section but am terrified of a vbac gone wrong! i could sob! i am so panicked and stressed with the choice!

Thank you! She loved her party :)

Yes i will still have an amnio at 37 weeks to check lung maturity and should be induced later that day or 2-3 days later depending on the results!:)

still trying to decide between a vbac or repeat c section! i do not want another c section but am terrified of a vbac gone wrong! i could sob! i am so panicked and stressed with the choice!

That does sound tough! Have you considered hiring a doula? I say this because I was looking at hiring one myself, and the doula that I'm looking at in particular went through a vbac herself, and she specializes in helping others with vbacs! There might be one like that in your area, too.

donna- your hospital sounds horrible :( if they made me do what they decided here I would probably do home birth as well :hugs:

nikki- hope your vbac goes great!

damon- hope you have some peace about a decision soon. I hate when things are up in the air and don't know which way to go. :hugs2:

we have decided to agree to be induced at 39 weeks if we make it. most of my babies don't make it that far and the last 2 have come at 37 weeks. its good to know only 9 weeks to go for me at most. im becoming miserable with painful BH and severe hip/back pain when I walk longer than half an hour :(

These BH contractions are so frequent and becoming so frustrating :(

Anyone else have similar?
Been having really strong BH, especially after activity and sex.

Hello all. :)
My 32 week OB appointment is tomorrow--rather nervous about it since my December appointment with the midwife was so very pleasant. Unfortunately, I cannot continue to see the sweet midwife due to my prior c section.
Quite frustrating at my last visit--the midwife told me that my OB had entered "planned repeat c section at 39 weeks"; um excuse me asshole! You were the one that wanted me to choose that path at 20 weeks--not me! My doctor is seriously mad.
Therefore, I am bringing hubby along in the am so we can strongly clarify my desires for a VBAC.

Has anyone else had the following lately:
-low libido
-extreme daily grumpiness
-insomnia
-heartburn

Ugh. Unpleasantries.
On a positive note; got the bubs crib set up today. :)
Oh the insomnia! It's a killer, with my youngest still waking at night, leg cramps, sore back I am now officially a zombie! My sex drive is still good, but I'm getting fed up with the lack of positions we are able to comfortable do, I'm sure DH probably is too.
And I think I often get grumpy just due to being so blooming knackered!

Just my opinion but for me it was I'd rather give a VBAC a try and maybe succeed than go for a section, but I'm terrified of sections so it would have yo be a really strong threat to baby before I happily had another one.
I really feel for you, it's such an emotional time anyway without extra stress added on top.

Got cot set up at weekend, seems odd having it back up, barely seemed any time ago that dd3 was in it.
For those choosing to bottle/formula feed what do you have to do for the hospital stay?
I've brought some ready made SMA bottles with the pre-sterilised teets to take as the unit has no facilities for heating water/sterilising etc.
its new to me.
Hospital bags pretty much packed it's not very full though as the last two times I hardly used any of it for myself anyway and luckily (thankfully) my stays were both less that 12hrs so baby didnt even use much of it.

Hi Ladies Im due March 28th 2014 with our second lil miracle (reason I say Miracle is because I was told for past 12 years I could not have children due to pcos ) had miscarriage last september at 13 and a half weeks then found out i was pregnant again in july has been scary as I thought I would m/c again but I'm now 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant and loving every kick and punch I get

Hi Ladies Im due March 28th 2014 with our second lil miracle (reason I say Miracle is because I was told for past 12 years I could not have children due to pcos ) had miscarriage last september at 13 and a half weeks then found out i was pregnant again in july has been scary as I thought I would m/c again but I'm now 28 weeks and 3 days pregnant and loving every kick and punch I get

Congrats on your little miracle, glad you are doing well and enjoying your pregnancy xxx

No it wouldnt have been a vbac for me hun :) lol....they gave me the option of c section since im getting my tubes tied and i broke my tailbone in my last labor.... Sorry should have been more clear!

Welcome, forever! Glad PCOS didn't win... I love it when PCOS loses, makes me smile every time one of with it overcomes the obstacles :)

Back to school today for my older ones so just me and dd3 at home, its strange, but so much quieter! lol

Got told I'm waddling more now, isnt that lovely to hear?? I guess I am though but the pain from reoccurring leg cramps really isnt helping me walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->