MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I am hoping that my midwife will be in touch next I have irregular cycles so if they go on my lmp I would be 8 weeks today. I know im not but I think they have to go off that date just in case. All this waiting is driving me crazy. Still dont dare change my ticker in case I tempt fate lol x

I bet everything will be perfect <3 Good luck!

BTW we have the same due date :)
thats cool I guess we can be bump buddies...lol..so when do you have a scan lined up??[/QUOTE]

thats cool me and you can be bump buddies and share our pregnancy together do you have a scan lined up?[/QUOTE]

I am not sure yet, I have my checking in and giving info appointment at my OB on Wednesday (5w6d) so I think we will schedule a scan then...hopefully it'll be around 8-9 weeks.

I am hoping that my midwife will be in touch next I have irregular cycles so if they go on my lmp I would be 8 weeks today. I know im not but I think they have to go off that date just in case. All this waiting is driving me crazy. Still dont dare change my ticker in case I tempt fate lol x

I'm with you there on the irregular periods, our little monkey would be at 8w+2 if I went by lmp. yay for OPK's so I know it's actually 4w+2. I would be totally worried and going crazy if I went by lmp dates and a scan showed the true dates.

Ps, Hi Ladies, I'm excited for our little march monkey although hubby and I have been calling it our march monster... half from our love of monsters inc and university movies and conceiving the day the Monsters University came out :winkwink: the other half is for the monstrous morning sickness which lasts all day every other day it seems :wacko:

I have not had any sickness yet and I cant believe I want to puke just so it feels more real. I almost high fived myself when I had to get up in the middle of the night to pee ha ha x

Hi everyone :) I had such an exhausting couple of days. Couldn't lift my head of the pillow today. Can't decide if I have a virus or is it's pg related!

I hope you feel better Ella! Or if it is PG related then...I hope it continues?! HAHA! We all love symptoms I think!

I have been getting increasingly tired, hungry and cranky with each passing day. I slept for 12 hours last night and I am going to go take a nap now so I can hopefully feel awake enough to write some academic journal responses for grad school...I just feel like I have NO energy! No real nausea yet but my mom never had any with me or my brother so maybe that just won't be something that I get...which honestly would be FINE...I definitely have a ton of other symptoms without feeling completely awful so maybe I shouldn't be hoping for MS. Anyway...nap time... :sleep:

Yeah I'm terrible... if I have a symptom I worry it means something bad, and then if it goes away I think it means something bad... like cramps. My AF-type cramps are only very occasional now and much milder... whilst I had strong cramps I was so worried, and now they're weak I'm worried about that. I'm a crazy lady ;)

We went round to friends today and there was an egg salad on the table, could smell it so strong. Didn't make me feel sick but DH said he couldn't smell it!

Nervous for my scan tomorrow. As it's so early I'm trying to tell myself it's ok if there is nothing there, but I know I will freak out!

I'm right there with y'all on tw symptoms... Worry if one fades. I've had to pee a million times today which excited me lol. I've also been flat out exhausted which was a big symptom my last pregnancy. I'm also so bloated I've had to use a hair band to button my work pants. I want some morning sickness though, even if it sucks, just for some reassurance since I won't get to see my OB until the 25th.

Well, I guess I am two days farther along than I thought. I ovulated on day 12 of my cycle so according to my nurse my due date would be March 3rd, not the 5th and Ill be 6 weeks on Monday. But she said they'll confirm it all at my ultrasound.

I did POAS again today, just about an hour ago - that line is supah dark :) yay! haha I love this!! It's so much fun to just keep checking!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 9
Ugh ladies I am not a happy camper right now. This nausea is killing me and I'm so exhausted. I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep all day but my 14 month old has other plans. Bleeeeeech!

Well, I guess I am two days farther along than I thought. I ovulated on day 12 of my cycle so according to my nurse my due date would be March 3rd, not the 5th and Ill be 6 weeks on Monday. But she said they'll confirm it all at my ultrasound.

I did POAS again today, just about an hour ago - that line is supah dark :) yay! haha I love this!! It's so much fun to just keep checking!!

That is a pretty test!

Yup I'm the same with symptoms... when I rang my doctor yesterday for my blood results, he asked me if I had sore breasts or been peeing more... and I was like, don't have sore breasts, but I think I've been peeing more... Today my boobs seem a bit more sore, I'm glad they are!! (probably mentioned it before, but they weren't sore at all when I had my mc... which is probably why at almost 7wks all they saw was a sac... must've just started bleeding late)

I'll bet you're not very happy with your nausea!! I can't imagine having it, especially for 12 weeks (or more!!) Just 1 day of it is awful!! Hopefully it'll ease up soon!!

Happy 6 weeks, LisK! I am also dealing with massive exhaustion. No nausea yet though. I think we all want MS until we get it :haha: Hope you can get some rest! I just took a nice nap and I am still ready to go back to sleep right now.

Yes that's all I've been thinking about is wanting the ms I want it so bad it would really make me happy and believe im pregnant more...I get slightly nauseous sometimes but for the most part im fine...but ms would be a plus in my book..

Ugh ladies I am not a happy camper right now. This nausea is killing me and I'm so exhausted. I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep all day but my 14 month old has other plans. Bleeeeeech!

Weren't we in the same pregnancy group on this board last time? Your username looks familiar and both our babies are 14 months old. Anyway, I envy you... for now lol.

That's about when my symptoms kicked in last time. But right now I feel so "normal" that it worries me especially after my chemical last month.

Well morning sickness has decided to make its appearance except as night time sickness. The past couple nights right around bed time I am getting nausea and a bit of a headache. Also beed having to get up during the night to pee. Boobs are sore but not to bad, eating everything in sight though!

Boobs are sore but not to bad, eating everything in sight though!

Hahah last night OH and I had Taco Bell for a late dinner. As soon as I was done, I ate several handfuls of Doritos and then ate a cotton candy flavored popsicle. OH just laughed and said, "Yeah... you're pregnant."

Lol sounds about right. My DH keeps calling me a fat kid (jokingly of course) and I keep telling him its the baby asking for yummy food ;)

Ugh hubby and i dtd today and i cramped after it which isnormal, but now im having an ache on my left side right under my rib :/. Ugh.. Now im freaking out.

I would think that pain is too high to be related to the baby so I'm sure you're fine dear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->