MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Yeah I would totally agree that that's too high to be the baby. Even if it was lower, unless it's severe I read that it is sometimes normal to experience pain after sex. So, I'm sure you're fine unless you're toppled over crying :)

Yea i started to freak out, i know its not baby that high, but my lower back has bern killing too...so i googled ectopic, bad idea! But good news is i pushed on the area under my rib, and it was just a lil gas lmao.

Not too worried though, my scan is monday morning! Ill know everything then!

Ugh hubby and i dtd today and i cramped after it which isnormal, but now im having an ache on my left side right under my rib :/. Ugh.. Now im freaking out.

I agree I think thats to high up to have anything to do with the baby...but i hope it gets better for you

Yea i started to freak out, i know its not baby that high, but my lower back has bern killing too...so i googled ectopic, bad idea! But good news is i pushed on the area under my rib, and it was just a lil gas lmao.

hahahahaha that's hilarious - I'm glad it wasn't anything more severe!

No no i know baby isnt that high but i heard w ectopics the pain can travel...so thats why i was worried.

Yeah I had a feeling that's why you were worried, totally normal to worry though :) I think the ectopic pain travels to your shoulder.

WOW - that high up? Why does it go that far up into your body?

yeah it travels to your shoulder....thats what i just had in may was an ectopic...but everyone is different just like every pregnancy can differ. but thats what i'm praying that i dont have this time around..

I'm pretty sure I read in the "March Monkey" rule book somewhere that any losses are not allowed .... so we should all be stuck with our beans :)

Danni do u think u woukd have known at 5 weeks?!just wondering because i was reading some ppl spot around 4/5 weeks.....if u dont mind me asking, how far along were u with your ctopic when u found out?

I'm pretty sure I read in the "March Monkey" rule book somewhere that any losses are not allowed .... so we should all be stuck with our beans :)

Awe haha....
Praying everythings ok for everyone! :)

Ugh ladies I am not a happy camper right now. This nausea is killing me and I'm so exhausted. I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep all day but my 14 month old has other plans. Bleeeeeech!

Weren't we in the same pregnancy group on this board last time? Your username looks familiar and both our babies are 14 months old. Anyway, I envy you... for now lol.

That's about when my symptoms kicked in last time. But right now I feel so "normal" that it worries me especially after my chemical last month.

I think so! Your username looks familiar to me too, but do you have a new user pic?

I totally agree!!!

I could use some advice/opinions.

I think I want to switch my OB but I feel guilty just ditching her. I had a chemical pregnancy last month and when I went to the ER/started bleeding, she was on vacation. No big deal except that she's on vacation again. A month later. She had said she would check my progesterone next time I got pregnant. I had my blood drawn on Wednesday & still haven't received my results. If I needed supplements, after having a loss (& 2 more before that) I would want to start those right away and prevent another loss if I could. I called yesterday to schedule my first appointment, hoping to get in right away like I did last pregnancy because I'd had a chemical the month before THAT one as well but that's when I found out she was on vacation again and I can't get in until July 25th when I'll be 7 weeks. I know it's not a huge deal because most OB's won't see you until you're 8 weeks along but after having 3 losses, I'd like to start prenatal care asap you know?

I just feel like my concerns aren't being taken seriously and my doctor cares more about summer vacations than her patients. I hated her when I started care with her my last pregnancy because she seemed uninterested in you, rushed you out of the office, etc but by the end, she was great and acknowledged all my paranoid fears and let me get non-stress tests often, just to be safe. In the end she was great but right now I just feel like her summer vacations are more important than her patients and I'm annoyed with all the waiting I'm doing with that office (test results included.)

So I think I want to switch but I don't know if a new doctor would even see me right away either since they're not familiar with me and my history (then again, neither was this OB I see now yet they got me in right away last pregnancy) but I also feel bad just ditching my current OB.

What do you think/what would you do?

Well,

You deserve to be taken seriously and if u could do something to prevent another loss, then u shoukd be able to do that without feeling like ur bothering someone.... Have u spoken to the doctor about your concerns, about starting supplements? A lot of doctors forget every concern about a patient and she may have overlooked that, and may need a reminder( my ob does!). If u try a new doctor u may not get in right away.

Ugh ladies I am not a happy camper right now. This nausea is killing me and I'm so exhausted. I just want to curl up in my bed and sleep all day but my 14 month old has other plans. Bleeeeeech!

Weren't we in the same pregnancy group on this board last time? Your username looks familiar and both our babies are 14 months old. Anyway, I envy you... for now lol.

That's about when my symptoms kicked in last time. But right now I feel so "normal" that it worries me especially after my chemical last month.

I think so! Your username looks familiar to me too, but do you have a new user pic?

Yeah... I've changed it often as my kids get bigger. It was a weekly bump picture throughout my last pregnancy though.

Well,

You deserve to be taken seriously and if u could do something to prevent another loss, then u shoukd be able to do that without feeling like ur bothering someone.... Have u spoken to the doctor about your concerns, about starting supplements? A lot of doctors forget every concern about a patient and she may have overlooked that, and may need a reminder( my ob does!). If u try a new doctor u may not get in right away.

The nurse knows my concerns but my doc is still on vacation so I haven't gotten to speak to her at all. Having had 3 losses, I would at least like to have my betas checked to make sure they're doubling properly, get my progesterone level back in a timely manner, etc.

I'd switch. I ditched my OB during my last pregnancy and I am so glad that I did because I found a great doctor who is very responsive. At least call around and see if you can get in somewhere else.

wavescrash, I would definitely either push for those numbers NOW or switch to a doctor who will take you seriously. I had three prior chemicals so my OB told me to call at even the slightest sign of a BFP for beta and progesterone. Luckily everything came back pretty much normal though my progesterone was about 1 point lower than they like, so I am on supplements. I am really sorry you aren't being taken seriously...hopefully your bean is just fine and you can get the blood work levels asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->