MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Happy 37 weeks Gemma!!

Donna, I rarely get to bathe on my own lol, Dawson just strips off and jumps in beside me too lol, soon gonna be three in the bath haha.

I am off to asda baby event to see if there's are any bargains lol and fill up on baby wipes, the event finishes tomorrow and seemingly they started the same a few days ago! So maybe I have missed out already but have hubby to push a trolley so going to pop in and see. I was told that all the b bottles were half price but we're sold out really quickly, not that I plan using bottle initially at least but could do with some for down the road a bit.

xxx.

Lool the joys of kiddies ha !
When I was in my asda on friday there was stil loads of stuff left in the baby event , I got a massive top to toe bath wash thing for £1 ! I got my bottles from there but got them online . Got the blue tommee tippee ones..
I got my wipes too a box of 6 for £4 & some nappies.. X

The only Asda around here is REALLY small and has bugger all! They didn't even have the nappies Lucas uses in his size (5+) So I ended up buying the pull-ups instead as they were technically cheaper (per nappy :winkwink:) So I haven't really had a look, but then again there isn't really anything I need for baby so I've been good and controlled myself!! :haha:
I'll just get some more newborn nappies everytime when we do our shopping, to stock up a little.

I hate taking baths! I very very rarely take a bath! Only cause it's nice and warm when you first get in, but then after about 5 minutes I get cold, cause my boobs stick out above the water and now with my bump that sticks out aswell!!
I'm looking forward to having a bath when I'm in labour (in the hospital) though cause they have really nice deep baths there! :haha:

Haa yeh baths do get cold quick I just keep running the hot water lol. I love my baths really hot tho and can't whilst pregnant , my belly doesn't even get wet wen I lie down in bath lmao. X

I've got two big boxes of 80 nappies each and then a small pack 4 hospital x

Its a massive deal going for a per on my own let alone a bath lol
Been rearranging dd1/dsd bedroom this morning. Feeling it now though! DH cooking Sunday roast then he's gotta go out to work, its a 2hr round trip, normally it wouldn't worry me but today I'm not looking forward to being left with the kids.
Not that I've got any different or new labour watch symptoms

I hate taking baths annnnd I also have pooping problems lately.

I've got heartburn :( ! Haven't had it for a while .. And I'm getting sharp niggly pains in the bottom of my back. X

Cant beleive the end is near! 10 more days here ladies! 10!!!!!! Omg!

Yuck heartburn sucks so bad...because of my polyhydramnios mine is realllllly bad..take prilosec and tums jst to keep it at bay and i still end up vomiting in my mouth in the mid of night, gross.

Haa yeh baths do get cold quick I just keep running the hot water lol. I love my baths really hot tho and can't whilst pregnant , my belly doesn't even get wet wen I lie down in bath lmao. X

I've got two big boxes of 80 nappies each and then a small pack 4 hospital x

They dont give u diapers in the hospital? That stinks! They give us formula and wipes and diapers and keep giving u more and send u home w some too!

Its gone so quick nikki ! X

Nope our hospital supplies nothing ! It use to supply milk up untill last year. I didn't have to take it with cj but do this time . Have to buy the ready made bottles. £15 for 12!

And nope have to take own nappies and wipes aswell ! X

I dont know what id do without a bath every night! I have a ritual lol...epsom salts and relaxing lavender bubble bath, xtremely hot....sit there and massage the water out of my legs, then lay back and elevate my feet really high for a while and soak my hips and back lol.... It does help the swelling a lot! Even though when i get up in the morning it comes right back lol but at lesst it helps me sleep at night!

My hospital doesn't provide anything either, guess that's why it's free health care though.

I had better ask about what my hospital provides lol, not that I am planning going to hospital but if I did I would not have packed any nappies or anything lol!! They were always provided previously, and I am sure milk was too, although I always breastfeed so maybe not!

Poor wee baby of mine could be nappy less lol xxx

Hi Ladies.....some of you are getting so close!
I've been sick :cry: some nasty throat thing and I have a feeling it's strep but I don't have a family Dr and have been trying to avoid the walk-in clinic but I may have to bit the bullet and do it. Ugh it hurts so bad and thinking about maybe going in to labour when I feel so crap and exhausted is terrifying me. :sleep::nope:
I actually went eight months with not even a sniffle and now I get insanely sick.....:dohh:

hi ladies

aww Nikki 9 days to go ... :happydance:

Im so tired today I cant cope ... I think I should just go get back into bed now ... its only 9am in SA :sleep:

My hospital does not supply diapers or wipes or maternity pads I had to buy everything myself ... this being a privately paid hospital ... grrrr :growlmad:

I also have a pregnancy waddle and when I have to pee its worse ... :haha:

Jesse with my DS I got flu 2 weeks prior to him coming and it only went away after he was born ... hoping its a labour sign for u:thumbup:

So last night after DTD I noticed a lump about the size of a pea when I wiped and it was def not DH's boys as this was very sticky and like jelly ... could it be part of my mucus plus? :shrug:

I dont know how u ladies still brave shopping coz I am so tired :wacko:

Could be part mucus plug -- he could have helped dislodge it while DTD but at the same time, it's hard to say because you guys did DTD.

I've been losing little bits of my plug each day. Some streaked with blood, some not. Baby has wedged her butt deep in my pelvis again tonight. I guess I got lucky the last 2 nights/days where she gave me a little relief but today/tonight, she's back to making things miserable lol. I did a quick cervix check (mostly to see if I felt her down there and not actually my cervix) and all I could feel was her hard, round little butt! It's so neat and weird and annoying at the same time lol.

I'm having so much rectal pressure though with the way she's positioned and her movements are a little more painful tonight. Some feel like genuine contraction-type pains but I really only feel it when she's moving so I highly doubt it's a contraction. Had a few really intense BH tonight as well.

Get to call my OB in the morning and schedule my appointment for this week. Really looking forward to it to see if my cervix has made any progress & discuss a plan of action for her being breech still.

Really hoping her positioning/causing pain doesn't prevent me from getting any sleep tonight. Alright - enough complaining from me... for now ;)

Morning girls.. Hope ur ok. :)
I haven't had heartburn/acid to badly lately but my god last night I had it so bad I was sick all over my self :( was horrible !
On the plus side my sons been sleeping better he did stir last night but hasn't been waking 4 the two hours.. Altho he's been waking at 6.30am yawn! So I'm still tired lol..
Getting excited now can't wait to meet chad & have cuddles but then at the back of my mind I'm stil terrified of giivng birth. I'm not scared for contractions, I'm so scared2 push lol. Ino I've said it b4 lol..

Can't believe I'm 38 weeks on thursday.. Got midwife that day aswell.. & my baby will be turning 2 :( ! Can't believe how fast he's growing up.. Its lovely watching them grow though x x

Baby Jessica was born at 2:27am Monday 10th February weighing 5lb6oz
Will update more later xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"