MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Haa yeh I have a feeling ill stil be here come march lol!

I feel so sore and huge today ! My belly is so big and heavy ! X

yay for full term Donna!! :happydance:

Got my 36wk mw appointment in an hour! Hoping baby hasn't turned, he was head down at my 28 wk appointment (not sure why she checked, but oh well!) And I'm pretty sure he was head down last time (34wks) aswell, but I can now feel his hick-ups on my left side, rather than low down in my bum..... So I'm interested to see what she makes of his position!

Aww I think chads changed position my bellys rock solid today..
I've got midwife next week at 38 weeks then presume the next one will be 40 weeks and I have my conusltant at 40+4 if I haven't had him by then he wil book induction which will be for 9th march x

Everything was good, he still seems head down, so not sure what's going on with those hiccups..... Oh well!
Student midwife measured me at 33cm, but my midwife checked afterwards and said she measured 36cm :shrug:

I've got my next appointment in 2 weeks, then 40 weeks and then 41 if he's not born yet.

Glad all went well Ella, sounds as though baby is coming along perfectly!

My bump feels so heavy too Donna, and BH are more frequent giving me a solid bump a lot too.
Will you be offered a sweep at 40 weeks did they say? I know generally with first babies they leave us to 41 weeks but maybe you would be ready for it sooner. I don't know whether to accept sweeps this time as they done nothing last time. They weren't too painful or anything just never worked.

xxx off to drop LO at nursery then off to the hospital to visit my sister. Pelvic pain getting more unbearable by the day! Wish I could fast forward a few weeks lol ;) xxx

Well my consultant has said to give me a sweep at 40 weeks , so I told my midwife and she sed he hasn't wrote it in my notes, but it shudnt nbebe a problem bt wether she does it or not we will see. I didn't have them with cj , I turned them down. Ill be having them this time tho x

And I no nikki ! Gone so quick x

hi ladies

i have a splitting headache ... just came from a 6 1/2 hr meeting at work only reason i went to work

baby has been active despite being quiet last night ... i guess baby doesnt like work LOL ... im so tired and feeling lots of pressure in my vagina as if its stretching ...

Ella Im glad your boy is head down ... I feel hiccups in my sides too when Im layong but as soon as I sit up or stand I feel them in my butt so maybe what we're feeling is the bubbles travelling ...

Hey ladies,
Full term! This is getting real!
I'm 37 wks on Sunday!

Had my midwife appointment today, not my usual ones so I was pleased of the change, felt like she looked at me with fresh eyes.
Baby is 3/5 engaged and she was pleased to hear of my Braxton hicks and the discharge. She did struggle with the heartbeat as baby was curled over, not surprising I've had so much discomfort on my right side.
She urged me not to attempt the hospital journey if I felt the birth was imminent but to call ambulance and then inform the delivery suite. She also said regardless of my EMCS she would have supported me in a home birth.

I thought baby was head down for the longest time in part because of where I felt hiccups but she was definitely still breech as of the other day. That being said, I've felt hiccups up higher above my belly button, down low and to one side or the other or down low behind my pubic bone. But she's never been head down so where we feel the hiccups has no relevance to their position unfortunately.

Been up since 3am with cj :( he nodded bk of 4 an hour about half 5ish for an hour! Shattered :( x

Hope ur all ok x

Happy full term donna! :) yay x

you must be so tired.... and soooo bored!!! I never know what to do when I'm up that early! I'm bored now and only got up at 7!

Bored out my brains and yeh tired buut its wore of 4 now.. I've gta sit in al day waiitng 4 a dryer to be delievered aswell.. !x

Thanks Donna! Starting epo today, I was out sure about it all tbh, but have decided to give it a go! Need to start doing something proactive to start eviction procedures lmao do not want to still be pregnant at 42 weeks ;)

You must be exhausted hun, so hard for you getting up so early, hope cj sleep pattern gets better soon. I am exhausted and I only got up at 8 am , and several loo trips overnight xx

How are everyone else today? xxx

hi ladies

how is everyone doing

im very exhausted today but im working from home ... 2 more weeks until full term ... yay

Feeling crappy today.
Cant explain what it is that's up I just feel off.
A bit crampy and tummy achey and I have zero energy. I've been really short tempered too which makes me feel worse dd3 is getting the end of it and its not her fault.
Just feeling like the rough end of the hormones.

Goodmorning Everyone!
I haven't posted in a while…I will blame it on the -30 degree C weather, cooking 100 freezer meals, scrapbooking an entire first year scrapbook and scrubbing house top to bottom. I think I may be nesting lol!
Anyways, just wanted to let you know that I spent all yesterday at labour and delivery. My blood pressure was a little high and had protein in urine at my prenatal yesterday morning. By 3:00 I was seeing spots and had headache. Diagnosed "early signs of pre eclampsia", is that pre-pre-eclampsia I wonder? Well, I did a non-stress and ultrasound to check out baby. He did great! He is in the 30th percentile for weight, was moving around and practicing breathing.
So…tomorrow morning I will go in and have another NST and bloodwork. If the results are better than yesterday then he will stay put, if they are the same or worse then I will be induced.
They told me to take it really easy and have no stress until tomorrow. Huh??? You just told me I could have a baby 4 weeks early?? Thank goodness my Mom is coming over to help tidy house, I have been packed for about a month and the nursery is 90% complete.
So another slightly strange part…I was born during the airing of the opening ceremonies of the Calgary Winter Olympics. Here I am 26 years later and the Sochi Winter Olympics airs tonight and tomorrow morning...:thumb up:

Hope you are all taking it easy and have warmer weather than me! I am off to "relax" whatever that is.

TTLiveADream Welcome back after a long nesting period :nope: Sorry to hear about your blood pressure problems. My birthing class nurse just spoke to us about this specific problem because she had the same. _She did deliver earlier but everything came out fine--baby and mummy. You'll see that you will do wonderfully! Our bodies were meant for this and so, we CAN do it! I'd definitely relax during these Calgary games--slow down on the nesting and maybe start something stationary like crocheting, it helps the nerves.

Nearing 37 Weeks_
As for me, more cramping , feeling sore down there sort of similar to PMS symptoms. I notice that I don't have the strong urge to drink water as before ... trying to remind myself to drink it. Dry hair, scratchy stomach, increased appetite... Oh and walking like "John Wayne" Not sure who on this blog said this but I keep thinking about it when I'm in the stores. It's true, I have this waddle now. Instead of feeling like a pitiful pregnant gal, I think of being like John Wayne and it makes me feel sort of cool and powerful, like I'm the Sheriff of the county while strolling down the isles.:dance:

So here be ma' thoughts on labor folks:

Attachments

• images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe