MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Baby Jessica was born at 2:27am Monday 10th February weighing 5lb6oz
Will update more later xxx

Congrats Gemma!!! So exciting!!
That was kind of unexpected, wasn't it???
Hope you're both doing well!!

Congrats Gemma...

Cant wait for everyone to start having their babies and seeing some cute pictures. Hope everyone is keeping well...

I have had a bad day.... Feeling crap had BH's all day and felt crampy, shooting pains in vajayjay lol and felt like i have spent half the day on the toilet...have been #2s about 4-5 times sorry tmi. Lo has dropped which is making me so uncomfortable and now i have back pains and tops of thighs. I hope this is my body getting ready for something obviously not right now as it is still too early for me at 35+2. Dont have the midwife until next week... Does this sound pretty normal at this stage?

Just to let everyone know, whenever someone has their baby I'll take them out of the list of due dates on the first page and add them to the list of people that had their babies!! (which is underneath it)
That way we can keep track of what's going on! :flower:

Looking forward to seeing some pics aswell!

Yay!! Congrats Gemma, hope you and baby are both doing well, well done mummy, enjoy those baby cuddles! So jealous lol, I want mine too haha.

My midwife will be coming this week to do my home visit for my home birth, yay!! That's exciting!! Getting closer ladies

xxx

Congrats, Gemma! Hope you both are doing well. Can't wait to hear all about her birth and see some pictures if you decide to share. <3

Oh wowsers congratulations to you all. Can't wait to here all about it when and if you have time and we had the same due date which is scary scary stuff xx

Every woman that has her baby is freaking me out.....lol.
Congratulations Happyhome!!!!! :flower: hope both Momma and Baby are doing great.....

lots of pressure in my pelvis and rectum tonight ... cant walk up straight and have to walk and rest and lean against something ... also out of breathe ...

dont know what to make of it ...

Congratulations Happy Home...hope you are both well :hugs:

ps: How many night shirts/pyjamas have you all packed in your hospital bag? xx

I think my baby is trying to climb out the side of me again!! It's really painful sometimes!!!!

LaDy, I packed 2 pairs of trousers and 3 or 4 tops I think.... only cause they're different types of tops (a big tshirt, a normal tshirt, a tanktop and a vest with spaghetti straps)

Morgan is estimated at 8lb 2oz today..so im going to say 9 lb some by the time they take her next week. Amnio is set for 7:30am on monday! Shes still got lotsof fluid around her! Agh single digits ladies!

lots of pressure in my pelvis and rectum tonight ... cant walk up straight and have to walk and rest and lean against something ... also out of breathe ...

dont know what to make of it ...

I've been having that a lot the last few days myself.

Hooray for you and baby girl, Gemma! So awesome!

<3

Nikki--OMG 9 days! The discomfort you have been experiencing is almost over! Did I read correctly that you will be having a c section?

congrats happyhome :dance:

sorry for all the ones having a rough time of it :( im having a lot of pressure and spd pain myself

LO is 6 lbs 13 oz and I am 1.5 cm dilated/20% effaced. glad something is happening but this kid is huge. a few of mine weighed this much or only a couple more oz when they were born. I am def feeling as big as I was when I delivered them and having all the pain that went along with being full term with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->