MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congratulations Gemma! That's lovely news! :happydance:

One week today until my stretch & sweep, which will hopefully assist in sending me into spontaneous labour. Doctor said it has 50% chance of working within 48 hours of having it done. If not, induction is scheduled for 2 weeks time from today! Eeeekkk... So at the most, just 14 more days until we meet our precious baby who we have been waiting years for! Totally surreal.... We are on cloud9! :cloud9:

Hope everyone is doing well xx

I think I asked this before - but it's a thread on another one of the forums, and since I can't sleep since I'm up to pee every 5 minutes --

Does anyone have Instagram? I'm jinnilynn on there -- I get bored with Facebook and like looking at pictures on Instagram lol

HAppy Home! Congrats and wish you a speedy recovery and happy bonding!:happydance::baby::crib:

I packed 3 night shirts and a gown ... my DH will bring me clothes for going home just need to put the clothes aside ...

Waves how u feeling now?

I took a warm bath this morning and it relieved the pressure but im back to feeling lots of pressure now ...

Reading all of your posts.... guess we are having about the same symptoms. I have moments when I'm heading into a store that I feel normal and full of energy then a few seconds pass..and I'm searching for the nearest chair or bathroom stall!!!!
Also having moments of:

_OUT OF BREATH
_HOT FLASHES
_VAGINA sharp unexpected shooting Pains
_Sleeping only 5 hours a night
_Light heartburn at night--

Baby super, super low today
. ...and about the taking baths, I bought some salts and nice bubbly olive oil to add to the water, got in and enjoyed it BUT when I drained out all the water and stayed inside just to be safe, I could not get up!! It took me a few minutes to slowly turn around on my knees and get on a wet towel until I finally got myself up. THIS CHILD IS SO HEAVY!

Attachments

• elephant-bathtub-8601545.jpg
    elephant-bathtub-8601545.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
Morning girls. Hope ur all ok..

Cjs had me up since 5.20. I'm ringing triage in a minute , waiting 4 phone 2 charge , chads been quiet & wana go get him checked out to be safe he has moved I just worried and can't shake the feeling x

Ugh... my hips and back are really sore today!! I'm trying to get comfi on the sofa but it's hard on a tiny (2 seater) sofa with a toddler on it aswell! haha
Already using cushions to support my back - definitely can't sit on this sofa without them.... Can't wait till we get our new sofa, which we ordered last week! (just in time aswell cause when I looked at it yesterday it had gone up to it's original price, which is £600 more than we're paying for it!!)
Unfortunately with sofa's there's always that long wait for delivery - it said it'll be delivered before the 13th of March..... it'll be a contest between baby and sofa :winkwink: haha!

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok..

Cjs had me up since 5.20. I'm ringing triage in a minute , waiting 4 phone 2 charge , chads been quiet & wana go get him checked out to be safe he has moved I just worried and can't shake the feeling x

Hope everything is okay and you're doing the right thing by getting checked. Please give us an update when you can!

Totally missed that post Donna, must've posted at the same time!!
Hope everything is ok! Let us know how it goes!!

Will do girls. I'm sure all is fine , he is moving , I just want to make sure he's ok , as he been quieter than normal x

Hope all its okay Donna, it really worries me when I have reduced fetal movement too, hugs hun, keep us updated xxx

Lucky you, new sofa Ella! Guaranteed you will get a phone call to tell you it's imminent arrival, and that is the day you go into labour lol xx haha

I am taking my youngest to the cinema today, to see frozen. He had never been to the cinerma ( successfully lol, we tried once before but he was way too young and would not stop tslking to watch the movie lol ) before, hoping he doesn't get restless and we have to leave; either that or get
too comfy and fall asleep lol. He is so excited! I showed him the trailers of all the available movies that are on yday, and he could hardly sleep for the excitement lol.

Just hope I can get comfy enough, and am not in too much pain when we get up to leave. I don't do well sitting for any length of time lol.

Have a great day ladies xxx

haha yeah I bet I'll either be in labour or go into labour when they tell us it's gonna be coming! Just our luck :haha:

We're not sure yet what to do about hubby and work when it comes to me going into labour... kinda hoping it'll be on a friday(afternoon) so he'll be home and won't have to take any time off! They don't know that I'm pregnant and hubby doesn't really want to tell the agency, cause he's afraid they might stick him on standby again..... So he's not told anyone, so if I go into labour when he's at work and he has to leave they're gonna get a bit of a shock :haha:
Hopefully he can manage to get a more permanent contract by the time baby decides to come! I would've thought/hoped that they would've already put him on a (semi-)permanent contract by now, but they haven't!

Only one more week of work! Wahoooooooooo! I only work tues/thurs/sats so really only 3 more days! :)

I accidentelly unsubscribed from the group last night, silly me!

Have fun at the movies :). And good luck donna!

Birth Story -
On Sunday 9th I did a but too much housework and furniture moving, so was feeling a bit tired from that. We DTD at around 10pm (not sure if that's relevant??)
I woke for a wee around midnight. Lost a big lump of plug, no blood just snotty and slightly yellowish.
Went back to bed but was uncomfy thought it was brought on by sex
Got out of bed arpund 1am when my waters went on my carpet!
straight away got intense contractions every 5 mins, so called my mum to come sit with kids and then labour ward. While DH called labour ward I decided I wouldn't have time and asked for them to send community midwife out.
We took towels and old duvet covers downstairs and got organised. Contractions we're every 3 minutes, strong but I could focus and breathe through them. Laugh and joke inbetween.
I started having some blood loss so knew I wouldn't be long.
Midwife arrived shortly after my mum. I was examined and was 5cm. 20 minutes later I bent over the sofa and said I needed to push.
2 long panted pushes and she was out. I cried my eyes out. I was shocked!
I sat back as midwife passed her through my legs. The tiniest dot I have seen.
Put her down my vest for skin to skin while midwife gave me injection for placenta. That came out no problem.
We left the cord for a bit then DH cut it. I love that.
I do have a big load of stitches and a really odd lump that's a bit like a hemeroide but under my stitches. They are keeping an eye in it and I'm on partical bedrest.

I'm trying to breastfeed and luckily so far so good. At 37wks Jessica isn't the strongest but doing well.

My mum is over the moon that she got to see her born. I'm really happy we we're able to stay home. Seeing my others waking up to their new sister was amazing.

And yes, I poo'd lol.

Good luck ladies. I pass my speedy, drug free labour dust on to you all xxx

Wow! that was super fast!! Congrats hun!!
Sounds like you did really well!!! :hugs:

Thank you, I know I missed a few things out but that's the general story.
The Midwife that came out to me (Lesley :) ) was brilliant.
No pictures on this notebook that I've pinched off of dd1, but will hopefully update via my phone soon

Soooo......who's next??

Looks like some of us are having c sections and inductions next week and some girls are co tracting and having some problems so those babies may make an appearance soon too!

Yeah there's definitely some more babies being born within the next week (or so)....
I updated all the girls on the FB group that you had your baby, Gemma! And they all said congrats (ofcourse!)
Looking forward to seeing a picture :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->