MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Thank you hun

Baby Jessica at approx 36hrs old xx

Attachments

• DSC_0056.jpg
    DSC_0056.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 21
Oh goodness, what a speedy labor and delivery! Congrats, she's gorgeous :)

Gemma that sounds totally brilliant!! I am a bit jealous lol. Where you planning to home birth or just not have time to go to the hospital ? I so want a home birth and am scared I will be over due again and get induced!

Jessica it's gorgeous!! Congrats again!! xxx

congrats she is beautiful and your birth story is lovely i enjoyed reading it

Aww happy you must be so relieved and happy that your gorgeous girl is out safe and sound :)
Has anyone heard from Donna and chad xx

Congrtz gemma she's gorgeous..

So I went and had chad checked was put on the monitor he was fine and started moving around .. He wasn't back to back anymore his bum was to the left n legs n arms to the right of my belly .. Altho my belly feels soft again so think he's turned back.
They gave me a scan just because they do if its ur 2nd visit for lack of movemnt . He's fine tho and weighs 8lb 8oz alredi! So she said ! I've got to go and see my consulant on monday x

8.8!! That'd make my eyes water! Glad he is ok tho.

I wasn't allowed a home birth due to previous emcs, they said the risk of scar rupture was too great to proceed at home.
I was lucky really that the mw looked at my last birth before judging me on something 12 yrs ago.

I officially hate being on light duties though, I feel really useless.

Breastfeeding is going good so far though which I am so pleased with. I've never git passed 3wks before so I really would like to this time.

Jessica is gorgeous! I was couch bound when my 1st dd was born so i totally understand how helpless u feel ( she displaced and fractured my tailbone)... Soon enough u will beup and at it..restwhile u can hun!

OH Gemma she is beautiful! Congrats. Sorry about light duties. Hopefully you heal quickly!

Gemma she is the loveliest, tiny little lady. <3
Hope you heal quickly so you can get back to the level of activity which makes you happy! :) Great job on that speedy birth lady!

Nikki--Best of luck with your c section. I have one scheduled for 39w6d on March 7, I am still unsure whether ELCS is best for me, it would be a repeat due to EMCS 5 years ago.

Today my 5 year old and I made a rainbow paper chain so that she can countdown to the day her sister will be born. It made her so happy. 23 days to go!

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-jm2aQIwHaZk/Tbt2lsZ8dXI/AAAAAAAAAkY/z1NTuF85k88/s1600/DSC06910.JPG

Awww she's beautiful!!!! How precious is she?!? Oh my gosh; I cannot wait to see floods of baby pics!!

I just had to share a funny story. DH and I were walking around the store for awhile and he looked at me and asked, "What's wrong? You're limping." I shook my head and walked on, but he insisted I tell him. Finally, I said, "I'm just waddling because of the pressure, but thanks for asking." I'll admit I was flippant with him, but I didn't want to explain it with people walking by! :nope:

hi ladies

Donna so glad Chad and u are ok ...

nikki not long to go now ...

Gemma glad to hear your lg is taking nicely to breastfeeding ...

sorry azure i have to admit it doesnt get any better ...

I started using EPO last night ... hope it ripens my cervix and that I really do have a short labour as Ive read ...

Im so tired and was up early due to sore joints ...

how's everyone else feeling and what symptoms do u have?

Morning girls. Just when cj was sleeping better he's woke at 5am the past two mornings again :( ! I'm guna get no sleep when chads born x

38 weeks 2moz! Got the midwife & consultant on monday, 2bh I don't no why there making me see him because he's not guna say nothing different to last time . He won't induce me early due to baby being big because a few days doesn't make a difference he says x

He should induce you, especially now that you're full term!
You can always tell him you're anxious about labour as it is and the thought of having a big baby makes it worse.... might help nudge him in the right direction??!

Ye its worth a try I suppose.. Ill talk to him monday.. I wish he would even induce me on my due date .. Surely there's not need to let me got 10 days over ! X

Must say dd2/3 have been a nightmare. Think we're all just tired but our 7yo is acting up the worse.
Its awful not being able to just jump up and help.
DH has gone back to work today so my lovely nan and grandad did the school run for me.
Jessica had a good night but seems a little too sleepy to me so I'll b on guard for jaundice, dd3 had it for a little while.

I think I have more of a waddle now with this silly stitching lump thing than when I was pregnant.

Hi everyone. Just wanted to report that my twinkies were born early due to severe preeclampsia and pulmonary edema via cesection 2/6/14 at 33+4. Due date was 3/23. Baby A Khalid Kareem Ali was born at 6:27 am weighing 4.6 lbs, 17 inches. And Baby B Hamzah Hashim Ali was born at 6:24 am weighing 5.11 lbs, 18 inches. They are doing well in the NICU, just growing and feeding.

This is my fussy Baby B:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lL_vZWde3oE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"