MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

morning girls. Hope ur all ok.
38 weeks for me today :D !
Got the midwife in abit and its cjs 2nd birthday! :) my little baby is growing up.. He's been spoiled and is sat watching monsters inc becuz he's had mike and sulley teddys lmao.

Chad is stil not moving a whole heap but enuf . I guess he's just shlowed down x

Happy home she is beautiful :cloud9:

Donna happy birthday to your little boy! Hope he has a wonderful day! xx

Happy Birthday to CJ!! They get so big once they've turned 2!!! Well, they seem much bigger and older,cause they start doing so much more and talking so much more!! Definitely a nice year!! Hope you have a nice day and everything goes well at your appointment.

Brookettc3 has had her baby this morning - not sure what time exactly....or what his name is. But she was 35 weeks I think and it's a little boy, 5lbs 10oz! He's in NICU at the moment, but doing well apparently. Hopefully she gets to hold him soon and I hope they're both doing well!!
So that's baby #5!!!

Thanks girls :)

Ino ! Can't believe he's 2 ! Don't seem 2 minutes ago since I was having him!! Made to think when chads 2 ill have a 4 year old and a 2 year old . As much as ino its going to be hard for the 1st so long ino its going to worth it watching them grow up 2gta .. X

Happy birthday cj xx
Congratulations to the new mummy's, at this rate there wont be any babies left for March!

Thanks hun
Had midw, alls fine she said he's lying back to back again. He wasn't the ova day and is so active he probz jus keepps moving

I'm not happy at all :(
I was struggling to lose weigh afta cj .. And wen I got pregnant I was 14 stone 10 then lost a stone and half due to sickness and was 13stone 4.. Just got weighd and I'm 15stone 5. So I'm up wa 8lbs on my booking weight but 2stone on my weight afta I lost loads! I'm mortified ! Feel so fat and horrid I just hope its mainly baby etc and ill lose it x

That's not a lit of wright to gain at all Donna, especially considering you have big babies, and then the weight of the placenta water extra blood flow to you etc!!

Glad you're appointment went well, happy 38 weeks and happy birthday to Cj xxx

Congrats to Brooke, and thanks Ella!

Blessed hope you feel better soon.

AFM my midwife came by for my home visit this morning. Went when better than I thought, I don't even need a birth plan, as everything I want is done automatically even down to physiological third stage and delayed clamping! Yay, and they are bringing my birth kit later today! Exciting!!!

I spoke to her about my date issue and she said make sure you tell them IF you go over 14 days because she thinks I am right! She asked if I had told a gone already lol, yeah like at every appointment but they just say they are right! Lol

xxx

Thanks hun yeh I really hope it comes of easily
Aww glad everything went well :) x

donnarobinson:
Don't worry so much about the weight Donna or even after the baby is born--once you recover from labor and start feeling like you have a bit of a schedule, then you can concentrate on losing the weight :) All you and all of us preggos can do is try as much as possible to stay away from empty calories : added sugars and solid fats.
I've had such a sweet tooth these days, it's been so hard. I'm trying to eat lots of strawberries when I have a craving or wheat toast with a bit of honey on top.
I was looking at photos post baby and the first few months--I was SO skinny and I was dwelling on how much I've thickened out in the arm area! How about a formation of a double chin ;0( But you know what, I'm going to concentrate on these nice big boobs that I'm not complaining about!:happydance:

***Doctor check-up yesterday --baby is upside down, anterior position-negative on Strep B Bacteria yippie!****

Very true bani.... The majority we gain is pure water weight and after our bodies realize we dont need to hold onto it anymore, you start getting rid of it, fast! I remember my doctors were so on top of me w the 55 i gained w my dd and i told them repeatedly i honestly dont eat that much food! Within 2 weeks i was down 30lbs! Water! This pregnancy i gained 70lbs, mostly water, even my doctor said u can see in my legs, face, arms, belly im just fluid....im interested to know how fast it will come off etc.

Very true bani.... The majority we gain is pure water weight and after our bodies realize we dont need to hold onto it anymore, you start getting rid of it, fast! I remember my doctors were so on top of me w the 55 i gained w my dd and i told them repeatedly i honestly dont eat that much food! Within 2 weeks i was down 30lbs! Water! This pregnancy i gained 70lbs, mostly water, even my doctor said u can see in my legs, face, arms, belly im just fluid....im interested to know how fast it will come off etc.

Yes! So, we shouldn't be so hard on ourselves...as long as we are not over doing it on the salts and junk food---and not eating as if we are still pregnant after the baby is born (all you need is 500 calories extra a day after the baby is born f you're still breastfeeding)

_Helpful calculators:
If Breastfeeding Calorie Counter
https://www.freedieting.com/tools/breastfeeding_calorie_calculator.htm

_Losing Weight After the Baby is Born:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/weightlosscalculator.php?type=bywt

OTHER CALCULATORS:
https://www.whenmybaby.com/weight-calculator.php

I am so jealous of all the ladies who are already holding their sweet babies. Had an exam yesterday and I'm not dilated or effaced at all!

Congratulations to all the mummys who have their babies already. I am so unbelievably jealous but of course want to keep cooking at least a couple more weeks! Im feeling my week envy creeping back lol im only just turning 35 weeks and everyone else seems to be full term! Hope everyone is doing really well I camt wait to see whos little one will be next. I just got my phone upgrade and got a free galaxy tab 3 so looking forward to be able to do more posting than lurking hehe xx

I am so jealous of all the ladies who are already holding their sweet babies. Had an exam yesterday and I'm not dilated or effaced at all!

ME TOO!!!!! Everyone keeps telling me just enjoy not having the baby yet etc....sleep, shop, get pampered but every now and
then, I get this sensation that I need him in my arms! I'm sure when I have the second child, I will be too busy to have these feelings ;)

Going in next Wednesday to see if I'm dilated and Hubby will finally be here with me after more than a month of being apart! Was almost worried I'd deliver before he arrived from Italy.

Another baby has been born!! DaTucker has given birth today to a healthy boy, Noah! He weighs 6lbs and is doing well!! Born at 36 weeks.
Congrats!!

I can't believe we have 6 babies in our little group born already!

Aiden better do as I think he will and go a few days overdue, I still have to finish decorating his room! Hubby finally finished boxing up things from the spare room and donated a ton of old movies and books so that the freestanding wardrobe was clear for me to paint and fill with Aiden's things, so far I have it all base coated white and I painted the doors blue (we're going for a mix of monsters inc and lilo and stitch for his room so the doors will be stitch themed but made to look like a door station in monsters inc lol). We didn't need a ton of extra green paint so I figured one little sample pot would be enough.... nope! it was so thin that it took three coats to cover one shelf cubby so now we need more, Aiden has orders from me to wait until march 2nd to arrive so I can be done with the wardrobe and have his room finished ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->