MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

morning ladies

hope everyone is good

still sick with my cold ... and 36 weeks today ... one week to term ...

Ah, how fabulous! Another baby is here! Eeeeekkk... This is so exciting!

Congratulations DaTucker! I hope you and baby Noah are doing really well. Enjoy this special time together xx :)

Huge congratulations to Lucy and Datucker!!!! :flower::flower:
Today was my last day of work!!! It felt exciting but nerve wracking at the same time. On the plus. Side I have two weeks of vacation and a year off and on the minus side, I feel like I'm just waiting for labour which scares me.
Wes has been dropping and then coming back up like a cheeky bugger but when he drops. Wowsa can I feel it, I had no idea it would be like that. I feel like I can hardly walk, I get major increased discharge (tmi, sorry), my hips feel like they are going to rip off and the skin between my hips literally feels stretched. I feel like I gotta get myself in zen mode now to handle what's happening.

We're heading to my Grandmas on Saturday and doing lunch with my OHs family on Sunday (which I'm pretty dang sure is a 'surprise' baby shower :winkwink:) so a long but fun weekend coming up. We don't really do Valentines Day but I hope all the beautiful BnB beautiful Mommas have a good one. :flower:

Morning girls, congrtz datucker :)

Won't be long and ill have single days to go til due date !

Happy valentines day 2u all :)
X

Ugh not a great night... I went to bed around 10, then had a really bad toothache so I took some paracetamol, which only seemed to help for about 10 minutes..... then I took another one an hour later (I'd only taken 1 the first time!) Then around 1am I decided I'd better go watch tv or something downstairs so I wouldn't keep hubby up and it might give me some distraction so I could fall asleep! Fell asleep on the sofa around 2ish, woke up at 4.30 so I decided I'd take 2 more paracetamol and go back to bed! Paracetamol worked, for a bit, then it started hurting again!!! But I managed to fall asleep and didn't even notice hubby getting up for work! Lucas came into the bedroom around 6.30, but he played on the tablet for about an hour so I could get some more sleep! We're up and running now but I'm still really tired!!

Think I might need to have a nap today cause I don't wanna go to bed TOO early tonight, considering it's valentines day and it would be nice to actually spend some time with hubby! And tomorrow me and Lucas are going to London, which is gonna be a long (but fun) day!!
Luckily my teeth seem fine now!!

Ouch Ella I hate tooth ache, hope it is better now!

Congrats Datucker on the birth of Noah, he is gorgeous xx

Bani vani enjoy your time with hubby, must be so hard being so far apart xx

Yay for maternity leave Jessesgirl xx

We DTD last night and I was woken up every 20-30 minutes after wards with strong BH lol, I know that probably means absolutely nothing but am hopeful it means my body is going to do something spontaneous this time and I don't go over and need induced lol. I never got much sleep at all, might need to nap today too zzz. Wee repeat session tonight and see if the same thing happens;) if I can lol, between pelvic pain and swollen lady bits I am a bit of a train wreck lol

xxx happy valentines to all, have a super day xxx

Congratulations datucker and welcome to the world baby noah xx

Cj slept right thru last nite :D !!! Didn't hear a peep from him. Was up at 6 tho bt even stil x x

And we dtd last nite ! Don't do nothing 4 me ! No pains or nefnk lol x

Congrats DaTucker ...

@ Jesse ... my maternity leave also started today ...

I have been cramping on and off but nothing that I can keep track of ...

I havent been having any cramping, not even bh as far as im aware but when I was having ryan was the same.. no signs at all then at 37+5 I decided to have an hour bouncing on exercise ball and by the next morning I was having contractions! Probably a coincidence but ill be getting another ball at term and see if this little lady budges after a bit of bouncing lol x

Thanks everyone! We are both doing great, I can't wait to hold my little one!! He is 4 weeks ahead of schedule but a strong little man. Came via c-section due to "failure to progress," not wanting to budge when I pushed! He's 6lbs 18 inches. I'll post pics when I have the energy lol. Have a great day ladies!

Cj slept right thru last nite :D !!! Didn't hear a peep from him. Was up at 6 tho bt even stil x x

And we dtd last nite ! Don't do nothing 4 me ! No pains or nefnk lol x

Lol:haha::haha: bet your hubby would be delighted to read this haha.... Don't do nothing 4 me! Lol :haha:

xxx

I'm the same Donna, I don't get any cramps/BH after sex either!

Its weird isn't it. We dtd 2hrs-ish before I went into labour. Maybe it was just coincidence.

How mangled my bits are I cant see us dtd for a verrrry long time yet!

Congratulations DaTucker xx he was a lovely weight for 4 wks early.

Actually left the house today! HURRAH!!!!
Registered Jessica so she is official now.
Spent £21 in Tesco on more maternity pads, breast pads, nipple cream (£10 a little tube but meant to be the best ever!) and some hermeroid cream (nice)
Never ever ever suffered after birth like u have this time, I think God may well be telling me something.
Got the evil heel prick tomorrow, I know midwife will say Jessie is jaundice too.

Cant see on my phone who wrote about increase discharge and pressure but I did experience both of these within the last couple of days before birth, so much so I told the midwife.

Lmaoo haa ino donna..

Wierd isn't it ella.. I think I'm defo gna go over . Can't believe I've got consultant monday and then midwife following thursday which is my due date ! X

Happyhome: A tip for jaundice, although it doesn't help with this weather is to let them sunbath by a window for the natural light. I put DS in his travel cot by the window after we got back from the hospital and was given this advice for his jaundice.

Yesterday was pretty eventful. Just going to copy/paste what I posted in the FB group.

Maternity shoot went well however at the end I got the worst period cramps ever. It's been about 3 hours now and while the intensity has lessened, cramping hasn't stopped. Lost more bloody plug and have rectal pressure. On-call ob has us headed to L&D to be safe but not sure what to expect since I need a c-section. My friend said her sister had cramping and was dilated at 35 weeks, also required a c-section so they admitted her as opposed to sending her home to see what happens. Belly keeps getting hard but not during a contraction so I really don't know what to expect.

---------

Home from L&D, no baby for me today. Cramping eventually subsided and there wasn't enough on the monitors for them to say anything was going on. I was dilated 3.5cm when I got there (so only a half cm more than yesterday) and 60% effaced with a bulging bag. They checked me again after an hour and there was no change so we were discharged. They were concerned about the size of my bump and she got a fundal height of 32 weeks even though my OB measured me at 36 weeks yesterday so they sent us for a growth scan. It was exciting to see the baby again Baby measured 34 weeks (I'm 36 weeks now) and since it can be a little off, they weren't too worried (and I didn't expect there'd be a reason to worry.) So we're home now and my next appointment is Wednesday. I guess we'll wait and see what happens over the next few days.

Then this morning I've lost a lot of bloody plug and had some period-type cramping but that was probably from the 2 internal exams they did yesterday.

Agreed about the jaundice. My dd was born last jan and had it and we let her bask in the sun by thevwindow in a onesie! It reallyhelps greakdown the bilirubin!

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for the late update. William Bruce Hartnett arrived on Feb. 9th at 1:23. He weighed 4 lbs 15 oz. We are doing just fine now! He was born via c section due to pre-eclampsia. We spent a few days in the hospital and now we are home. He is good eater and is putting on weight quickly.

Attachments

• 1601239_10151866922871717_955114101_n.jpg
    1601239_10151866922871717_955114101_n.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly