MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congrats TTLiveADream!! He's so cute!! Hope everything is good and you're both well!! :flower:

Awwww... Congrats on the arrival of baby William! Enjoy this magical time together! How lovely :) xx

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for the late update. William Bruce Hartnett arrived on Feb. 9th at 1:23. He weighed 4 lbs 15 oz. We are doing just fine now! He was born via c section due to pre-eclampsia. We spent a few days in the hospital and now we are home. He is good eater and is putting on weight quickly.

Congrats!! What a sweet little tiny thing he is!

Congrats DaTucker and LiveaDream!!!! Time has gone by so fast!Wishing the both a speedy recovery and happy bonding!
:crib:

Eltjuh Hope your toothache stays away!

wavescrash:
You must be stressed thinking any moment could be the beg. of the real thing! Keeping you in my thoughts.

Happyhome:
Must be good to finally be in the comforts of your home again..hope lil one gets better fast!

Hi Everyone!
Sorry for the late update. William Bruce Hartnett arrived on Feb. 9th at 1:23. He weighed 4 lbs 15 oz. We are doing just fine now! He was born via c section due to pre-eclampsia. We spent a few days in the hospital and now we are home. He is good eater and is putting on weight quickly.
Gosh, isn't he a dinky dot xx
I hope u are recovering well. William is my absolute favourite boys name!

Welcome baby william! Seems every morning im logging onto see another march monkey born. Cant wait to see who is next. Afm 35 weeks and finally last ticker box yay x

Should have midwife here today for heel prick, tho they never give u a time so its anyones guess.
Jessica had a great night, breastfeeding is going better than I ever imagined. Day 5 now and it feels like such a massive achievement.

We'll have to form a baby club soon x

Congrats TT on the birth of William, he is gorgeous and so tiny! Hope you are recovering well from your c section hun.

Another February March baby lol, with the late one being born in April, I wonder how many will actually be march babies after all lol

How are all ladies bumps and babies today? Any nice weekend plans?
My hubby was away to work before 6 am , eldest boys still in bed, daughter at work so just me and Dawson sitting watching cartoons at the moment. Need to get some motivation to do something lol!! It hurts to move so much but won't to try and encourage baby down into my pelvis lol, still floating totally free xx

I am so ready to have this baby. But my doctor is out of town until next Sunday (and she's a solo) so I'm not trying any eviction methods until 39 weeks.

I'm home alone with my two cousins that are 8(girl) and 11(Male) while my aunt and uncle spend a weekend together in Palm Springs. I kept waking up at night thinking OMG if I go into labor now, the kids would freak out!:hissy: Can't wait till the hubby arrives tomorrow because I am starting to feel paranoid about being alone. The baby is putting so much pressure below..It's difficult to stand! I had a few strong cramps that made me worry only to realize it was gas:wacko:
Wanted a fun filled weekend with my lil cousins since it may be the last time I'll be able to spend quality time with them but--I am super tired. I have to listen to my body. ..will probably bake cookies with them

I don't know whether she wants to update herself, so I'll let her update with baby's weight etc. but Nikkilewis14 gave birth to her daughter Morgan today! Congrats Nikki!! :thumbup:

AFM, think I lost some plug today, but nothing streaked or tinged so think it's just the normal bits and pieces you lose at times - though it is the first time this pregnancy! But I'm not getting excited!

Awww congrtz nikki!!! Hope ur both well..

& I've lost nothing ! Doesn't suprise me 1 bit lol..

My prams coming tuesday excited ! Its of ebay, but looks almost brand new , would of cost me £400 near enuff brand new but got it for £180 and there delievering it to me x

I've had the hauck duett tandem ! With the carseat I love it x

Yes ladies morgan is here!!

Her nst and ultrasoumd today showed she was in distress so i had my c section today at 2pm...

She was 10lbs and 22 inches long! Can u beleive it?! At 36+6!

I have still not been able to hold her because she had massive low blood sugar and needs to be monitored. Also i cant get out of bed since im still numb and keep vomiting everytime i sit up :*(. Im really bummed about it...

Other than that, my heartburns completely gone and the c section went very smoothly!

Will update u as the days go on..

Congrats NikkiLewis and all the other ladies who have had their babies...seems every time I have checked there is another born.

Hope you all recover well and babies are healthy and home with you soon x

Loving all the photos also keep them coming...

Congratulations Nikki! So thrilled for you. Hope baby Morgan's blood sugars improve in no time and you get to hold her soon. Hope you stop vomiting soon also.

Enjoy this special time with your family xx :)

Hey ladies! Still stalking after my mmc in September.

Just wanted to say congratulations to all the ladies who have had their little ones! Nikki, I can't believe how big Morgan was! And 3 weeks early to boot!

I look forward to all the excitement as the remaining ladies have their little ones! ♡

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->