MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

all these babies already!!!! congrats to all the mama's, enjoy those precious first days :cloud9:

1 more week til full term for me :dance:

Ok another baby was born yesterday!!!
Kayla (VieraSky) wasn't on the original list, but she's on the fb group so I'm just gonna add her! :)
Vincent born at 9:28pm via vbac. 10lbs 9oz and 21 3\4 long (due march 6th, so 37+2??)

Aww big babies!! I really hope chad isn't so big x

Cjs been sleeping loads betters but stil wakes early like 6am lol.

Can't wait 4 chad to be here now .. But I no I'm going to need to be induced ..
I've woke up with a headache ,
Me and cj jst having a hot choclate mad to think soon I'm going to have a newborn to look after to. Scared and excited ! X can't wait to c his little face now.

Got the consultant 2moz due to him measuring over the 97th centile on his belly and my reduced movements but ino he's just going to say that its normal 4 me to have big babies. X

Well done and congratulations on the birth of Vincent! 10 pounds my word. Slept so well last night for first time in weeks... no idea what I did differently though I usually wake with the most awful back pain! X

Oh and somehow I missed nikkis announcement welcome baby morgan. Hope she improves quickly and you get your first cuddle really soon x

Congratulations nikki, what a size for a few weeks early. I hope you and baby get some lovely bonding time soon, recovery is difficult so just take it easy xx

Loving these baby announcements.

Congratulations to Nikki and Kayla on the births of Morgan and Vincent xxx

Lovely chunky monkeys for the March monkeys group!! Imagine if they had let either of you go to 40 weeks omg!!!!

And it is only 16th February, still nearly two weeks until March lol xxx

I'm so hot today! Can't get cool and feel really sick and dizzy :( ! Is it bedtime yet ? Lol . X

Haa I wouldn't bank on it x.
I've just put cj down 4 a nap. He's been doing really well lately . He's been getting up at 6am nap from half 12ish til 2ish .. And bed about half 7 / 7.45 he stired once or twice last nite bt didn't stay awake hours on end . Wish he wud sleep in past 6am but hey least its not 5 ! Lol.

I need to go to the shop4 bread but I really cba. X

Bet you feel ready to pop though Donna. Your bump pics are awesome.

My 2 year old is struggling to sleep, she's coming in bed with us at 3ish. It's four in a bed if I'm laying down feeding.
It feels like I was never pregnant, well I certainly know I gave birth but the pregnancy feeling has well and truly gone. Funnily all my rashes and itching stopped the same day I had jessica.
The stitches are feeling tight now. Bleeding has really slowed down, which is great as these massive maternity pads are annoying, though possibly cushioning my bulgingly awful piles is a good thing as they are killing me. Anyone else suffering then you have my sympathy.

Bless u hun, hope ur ok and jessica ..

Yeh I'm so big now don't think I can get any bigger. I'm not looking 4ward to those 1st few weeks afta birth , esp if I feel as bad as I did after cj x

Bless u hun, hope ur ok and jessica ..

Yeh I'm so big now don't think I can get any bigger. I'm not looking 4ward to those 1st few weeks afta birth , esp if I feel as bad as I did after cj x

Oh you won't hun, a second delivery is much easier and your recovery will be too xx

Im really hoping its true what they say about second labours being quicker.. my first was over 40 hours and I am not looking forward to a similar experience x

Aww Nikki congratulations! What a big baby! Cant wait to see pics xx

Ladies...iv asked this in third trimester thread but thought id ask here too...do they still supply cotton wool in hospital for babys bottom? They did do 6 years ago when I had my son!?

OMG! Congrats on the births of Vincent and Morgan! Quite the chunky monkeys!

I can not believe that I am 37 weeks now~full term is a blessing!
I am having a growth ultrasound to assess baby girl's weight on Friday Feb 21 (My daughter was 7 lb 13 oz at 41w3d, so I was concerned baby would be too tiny for the c section date chosen this time, 39w6d.)

I did not commit myself to a very healthy diet this pregnancy though--I can honestly say I have eaten quite a bit of carbs and sugars, cheese, etc. Everyone who knows me well says my bump is tiny :/ I don't know if my crummy diet choices would somehow contribute to a big baby....

Anyone else eat like crap this pregnancy? Up 28lbs from pre pregnancy weight...

I've eaten nothing but crap lately , yet with my son I cudnt touch fast food etc, and he was stil 9lb 5oz,

I've gained about 2stone ! :(
That includes the stone and half I lost due to sickness. If u go from my weight at start of pregnancy I'm up 8lbs ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->