MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I've eaten horribly most of this pregnancy - with some good days/weeks in there. I've gained 34 lbs so far.

I also have a growth scan that my OB wants me to get tomorrow. I saw her in L&D today to make sure my water wasn't leaking (it's not.) They're worried the baby isn't growing well. She's measured small most of the pregnancy but not enough to concern anyone so we'll see what the scan says tomorrow. The doctor at L&D on Thursday only got a fundal height measurement of 32 weeks when I'm 36 weeks and they said I look small for 36 weeks, as well as baby feels small. So we'll see. I'm curious if she does measure small on the scan if they'd move my c-section date up. My OB didn't say and I didn't think of it until after I'd gotten home and someone mentioned it.

Awwwww Nikki I hope everything goes better with baby soon and you get all the cuddles you deserve. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Had such a busy weekend. Went to grandmas on Saturday and got tons of baby stuff and love from family and Jesse met my family finally on that side and then today when he got home he said he were going out to lunch with his mom and dad and it was a surprise baby shower from his side of the family. :cloud9: I'm so pooped right now......it's crazy how low your endurance gets. I keep thinking 'how am I going to make it through labour???'

hi ladies

this weekend was sure a busy one with all the babies being born :baby::baby::baby:

congrats TTLiveADream, Nikki and Vierasky ... :happydance::cloud9:

Wonder who will be next ... :shrug:

so tired today and have a stiff neck didnt sleep well at all ... :nope::sleep:

got my gym ball yesterday and been bouncing ever since ... :haha:

Morning girls.
Hope ur all ok!
Omg I'm due my baby next week !! Eeek! 10 days til due date.
I've got the consultant at 9.10 . I'm tired cj waking at 6am is killing me now lol x

Hope ur day isn't too stressful Donna.
Been up since 6am, its quite the norm now that everyone is also up.

Lady - I was told the hospital supplied nothing but when I went to the ward for check ups they had cotton wool, water bowls and nappies in the day room. I'd still say take ur own though.

So had the consultant ,
He was going to give me a sweep today but didn't said my midwife can give me one on my due date, well he's wrote asap in my notes but I don't see her til my due date,

I've got another scan on monday to check his size as I'm measuring 41 cms, he said have the scan and they wil talk about induction etc depending on his size ..

X

Have loads of sex Donna that might be better than a sweep (well ur DH may think so lol)

41 cm is not too far off, considering you're halfway to 39 weeks now... so it's slightly big (and ofcourse on the bigger side already, as it's 2 cm bigger, but not too bad!)

I've got my next appointment on wednesday, wondering whether he's dropped yet or not... be interesting to find out. Not expecting anything, but we'll see!

Yes defo .. Chads still free , but don't expect him to engage untill labour anyway, he's not back to back, for now anyway lol x

Ugh so yesterday I went to L&D thinking my water was leaking, which it wasn't fortunately. I had an internal yesterday so obviously there will be bleeding or spotting today and possibly tomorrow. Had some on and off since, some that looked like bloody plug as well. No big deal. Got up to pee around 5am and had a ton of bright red mucus. Like filled my panty liner. Kept wiping and it kept coming for several wipes. Went back to bed and got up for the morning (put on a new panty liner after the bloody mucus incident) and my liner was covered in some blood but also looked wet. Wiped up some more bloody mucus and put on a new liner. Felt like I had to pee again 15 min later and my new liner was again covered in bright red bloody mucus.

That was roughly 2 hours ago. After that there had been virtually nothing, not even spotting until now when I just went pee again and there was a little bloody mucus when I wiped but seemed like an okay amount. Last time I had a similar incident, my OB said it was my mucus plug and to only worry if I had contractions or baby's movement decreased. This is more (bloody mucus) than that last time but no contractions, baby's moving okay... it's just so annoying especially because there's really been no change to my cervix.

I want to bash my head against the wall in frustration lol. For now I'm just going to keep an eye on it because I know it could all just be from yesterday but there's so much and it's been mostly bright red but every time I get worried and trek to L&D, I'm wrong.

Thanks dear. Nothing more since I last posted so I'm just going to keep an eye on things.

So I had my growth scan today - She said my fluid levels look good, baby's still breech and her face is completely toward my back. We couldn't even get a glimpse of the side of her face because she's just completely backward lol. She was practicing breathing, had some hair and I got to see some little chubby fat rolls. She's estimated to weigh 5lbs 7oz right now and the measurements are about 12 days behind my gestation. However the tech said the info she gathered gets transferred to another computer system and the measurements and such will change slightly but she couldn't remember if that will lead to the baby measuring any further or less behind but I should find out at my regular weekly appointment on Wednesday.

Not a good night here.
Plus side: 37 weeks today :happydance:
Downside: My poor Jesse was so friggin sick with some gastro bug all last night. It was terrible to listen to him be so violently I'll for hours on end and I kept trying to help him and he kept begging me to stay away like a good Daddy, terrified that I would catch whatever it was. In the morning after endless hours of being the sickest thing I've ever witnessed in my life I actually had to call an ambulance and then wear full contact precautions at the hospital but we're home now, I've disinfected everything and now I'm just praying I don't get it. Ugh Lord.

Not a good night here.
Plus side: 37 weeks today :happydance:
Downside: My poor Jesse was so friggin sick with some gastro bug all last night. It was terrible to listen to him be so violently I'll for hours on end and I kept trying to help him and he kept begging me to stay away like a good Daddy, terrified that I would catch whatever it was. In the morning after endless hours of being the sickest thing I've ever witnessed in my life I actually had to call an ambulance and then wear full contact precautions at the hospital but we're home now, I've disinfected everything and now I'm just praying I don't get it. Ugh Lord.

Oh I know how that goes, it sucks! DH had stomach flu a few months ago and was soooo sick, he only started keeping water down at 4 am. I didn't sleep until he fell asleep at 5 am. I remember just stressing about him, going to Walmart at 4 am to get meds and Gatorade since he won't drink pedialyte. That night I kept hoping he wouldn't dehydrate like crazy and need to visit urgent care. Thankfully, he got his hydration and illness under control. And I cleaned up after him and didn't get sick! But, I completely understand the stress and worry. I hope he recovers and that you don't get sick too!

OB's nurse called to see if I had my scan today because she wasn't seeing it in the system. Since I had her on the phone, I asked about the bleeding/bloody mucus and she said as long as I'm not contracting and baby is moving fine, it sounds normal. I don't remember this much from my last pregnancy but maybe my cervix is just more easily irritated this time lol. I've had virtually nothing more today so I guess all is well lol.

wavescrash--I bet you are more than ready to have your little lady given all the uncertainty.

As for myself, I rather wish I was not yet on leave, because now I am just anxiously awaiting something I feel will never come.

I have a scheduled repeat c section on March 7, when I will be 39w6d---to be honest I am terrified of it,,,and would rather go into labor and try to VBAC.

Pushing back my section date is not an option due to reduced maternity leave; I will only have 6 weeks post c section anyway with the baby as it is. :(

Baby, I want you now! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->