MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Woop for single figures donna xx

Jessesgirl how awful!! Hope your hubby feels better and that you don't get it Happy 37 weeks!

Waitingfor.. Hope baby puts an appearance in soon, and you get your vbac x

Amanda good you spoke to midwife and get some reassurance, hope it won't be too long for you now either vxx

Nothing happening here! Didn't expired ft it would, think with all the early babies I will be definitely late, to even things up lol oh well! Another month tops! Gah!! Sounds ages, single figures sounds much better ;)

Nothing happening here either donna!

Loads of pressure and aches and pains ! But nothing to say he's going to come .. 3 weeks max and he wil be here tho . But hoping wen I have my scan monday they'll book my induction x

Hope your OH feels better soon Jessesgirl!! I hate seeing them ill!! And hope you don't get it!

Can't believe you're on single figures already Donna!! Seems to have gone so quick!! (Donna Fox you'll be on singles tomorrow right??)
I'm on 17 days today! Crazy!!

Wonder who's gonna be the first to be overdue! haha

Also, a quick update - don't think she's on this thread (not sure what her username is) but we've had another baby - Gibbs Tribe (is her name on fb) had her son Jaxon yesterday! 2.310 kg (just over 5lbs)

I'm probably the only person who wants to go overdue. I would love for baby to share her birthday with her nannie. DS was due the day before nannies birthday but ended up being 16 days late. This one only has to last until 13 days overdue then I told the consultant I want a c-section then there are no messing around if she's not here!

Aww another baby xxx
Single digits Donna! That's so exciting.

In one way I kind of want to be induced , least that way I'm at hospital and prepared 4 the pain , lol I'm scared of sitting here and going into labour lol x

Me definitely overdue lol Ella!! And yeah going by midwife edd I am single figures tomorrow. 39 weeks on Friday! So single figures until overdue lmao ;)

xx

My prams come whoop :) its lovely , have gone with the hauck duett tandem ! X love it x

Hi girls,

Hope everyone is doing well. Just updating from my end.

Had my final consultant appointment this morning. Fundal height measuring 36cm at 38+2 and the baby is fully engaged. No dilation as yet, but I'm 65% effaced which I think is good news. My cervix is very soft and 'favourable' and is currently 1.5cm in length.

The doctor wasn't able to do the stretch and sweep we had scheduled for today as the baby's head is very low and my cervix is currently posterior, which means that it is sitting behind the baby's head. She said it would've been far too painful and uncomfortable for her to do it, as she would've struggled to get her fingers behind the baby's head. Ouch! Glad she didn't go there! Apparently she said when you are in early labour your cervix changes to the anterior position on its own, so it's no cause for concern at this stage.

Blood pressure is normal and baby's heart rate was terrific.

So we are all set for Monday nights hospital admission! They will administer the gels Monday evening and then the medicated drip will be administered on Tuesday morning.

Really on the countdown now!!! Can't hardly wait! :)

xx

Gosh that's exciting! You'll be updating us on babies arrival in no time.

Took my double pushchair out, just up to the shops for mix and sudocream. Felt weird pushing my train (Jane Powertwin) but the smart little windows in the raincover kept dd3 amused in the front. I'm bidding on one of those clip on steering wheels for her.

Kate1984 has just given birth to her baby girl Ruby! She was due 12/3, due to be induced thursday (I think), but baby decided to make an early appearance!
6lb 7oz - doing well!!

How are so many people having babies when it's not March yet? Congrats to all the Mommas :flower: I thought I might be one of the first bc of being due March 10th but now I feel like I'll be last (everyone in my family goes overdue same with OHs family).

Damon I hope you get that baby in your arms soon
Donna R congrats on the pushchair. It makes it seem so much more real when you get all the 'things' eh?
Happyhome I hope you win your bid :winkwink:
Mummy2O I'm planning on going over and right now I don't mind.
Jonesbaby it sounds like you're in good hands.

Jesse is still sleeping it off, my stomach started feeling crap last night with chills and nausea but I think my immune system conquered it. Still not feeling great but I'm planted on the couch washing baby clothes. I slept on the couch to stay out of the room and way from the germs

Congratulations on baby ruby... so jealous! Our time will come soon enough, im hoping little evie will make an appearance around 38 weeks like her big brother did but thats probably wishful thinking lol x

Two ladies due the same day as me have given birth already. I'm jealous lol.

I know it's better for her to cook longer and it's not like I can make her come out now anyway... but I'm still jealous lol. Oh well, just 16 days until my c-section date.

I think I'm the one who is due 1st b4 every1 with being 27th feb n I'm stil here :( lol.. X

Two ladies due the same day as me have given birth already. I'm jealous lol.

I know it's better for her to cook longer and it's not like I can make her come out now anyway... but I'm still jealous lol. Oh well, just 16 days until my c-section date.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm due on the earliest possible March due date and baby doesn't appear to be coming anytime soon!

I am here still too, with no hope of being early or even on time, late babies are what I make lol.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"