MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Aaaaannnnddd..... another baby was born today! Thosevibes (Ashleigh) had her baby girl, Meadow! She is early but healthy, born at 35+1, 5lb13oz, 18.5 inches.

Just an update if your not on the facebook group.

Morgan was transferred to another hospital to the nicu on sunday night. I was discharged early monday morning so i could visit her and finslly hold her for the first time two days after she arrived...

Im recovering well justtrying not to overdo it..but itshard w going back n forth to the hospital to see morgan etc.

So far morgan is starting to bring her blood sugars up with the help of the central line still.. It gives her glucose...in addition she has a regular feeding tube sine she still refuses to take a bottle. Shes jaundiced now from all the massive bruising from being insideof me so large and my body was literally crushing her bc im tiny :( ... It looks like she still has a bit of time before she comes home though....

The reason she was so big was from my type 1 diabetes and she was just eating all my sugar...we think its the reason for all my low blood sugars towards the end of my pregnancy...she just kept takingit and eating it....which is why she was so massive... :(

So very tough, Nikki. I am sorry she has to be in NICU at all. You are a good mommy, and her little body is certainly doing its best to adjust to life on the outside! :) I hope she gets to come home soon!!! :) <3

As for myself, I had a few painful contractions last night. No mucous plug loss and no bloody show. I hate to admit that I am emotionally over being pregnant--I currently have a repeat c section scheduled for 39 w 6d on March 7th; I hope to God I go into labor on my own before then. I want to see my little baby so badly, I have no patience! That and sleeping between feedings is better than my current insomnia.

Congrats to all of the new mommies and precious babies! So jealous!

Aww nikki that must be so hard. Hope you are recovering well and morgan gets to come home soon. Welcome baby meadow x

As for myself, I had a few painful contractions last night. No mucous plug loss and no bloody show. I hate to admit that I am emotionally over being pregnant--I currently have a repeat c section scheduled for 39 w 6d on March 7th; I hope to God I go into labor on my own before then. I want to see my little baby so badly, I have no patience! That and sleeping between feedings is better than my current insomnia.

I'm right there with you. Emotionally and physically over being pregnant. My c-section is scheduled the day before yours, March 6, when I'll be 39+1. But I'm hoping I go into labor on my own before then. My body's doing so much labor prep, it's ridiculous. Plus it'd be good for the baby to get that little rush of hormones from you going into labor on your own, you know?

I've had a couple contractions since last night but they're few and far between. Had quite a few painful BH earlier today as well but nothing that warrants me calling my OB. I know if I get put on the monitors and have 2 contractions in a 20-minute period, I'm likely to go for my c-section then and there so I'm hyper-aware of them lol. I have my weekly appointment tomorrow so I'm curious to see if my cervix is up to 4cm yet or not.

(((hugs)))) nikki, that's such s tough thing to go through. Your little lady is in the best hands so I hope she is home with you soon xx

Meadow is such a pretty name! Congratulations xx

Congrats on the birth of meadow xx

Nikki Hope you get Morgan home soon, must be so hard leaving her. Hang n there, won't be long now xxx hugs

Morning girls, woke up with a right headache , !
Single days now donna :) ! How exciting !
8 days 4 me , got my scan on monday, would prefer it if he was here b4 then but got no chance lol. I wonder if my consultant will do a sweep monday to , if not ill have one next thursday on my due date .. Doubt even that will work . I reckon ill be induced ..
Dreading leaving my little boy :( we've never been apart for longer than an hour or so x

Oh hun, I would dread leaving Dawson too. He is such a mummy's boy. But then he was always used to me going to work for twelve hour shifts so he would be fine! And CJ will too, who is watching him for you?

I hope that my labour will be through the night, and Dawson will wake up to a brother or sister. In a perfect world lol! I reckon I will be induced too, not going to let them do it before the 21st of March, to give me the most time to go into labor spontaneously; as long as bubs is good of course!! And by LMP will still only b be 42 weeks xx

My ohs mom will be having cj, he screams wen we leave him with her even to pop shop lol I no they soon calm down but I hate the thought of him missing me and being upset . Plus I don't really trust her lol. She wil no doubt feed him loads of sweets, and crap.. & mess his routine up.. I've just about got his routine going good . He's up at 6am ish every day but he's sleep better at night and in his big boy bed I can't imagine her having the patience to keep putting him back tho. Yeh I'm hoping that ill be in & out b4 he even notices but I doubt it lol. Ill be getting induced march 9th the latest but 2bh I'm hoping its b4 that.. I just want him here now ! X

Cjs great with his dad so if I have chad in middle of night he won't really no cuz his dad wil be bk 4 wen he gets up x

That's where I was completely lucky staying at home and having baby girl in the night. Couldn't of wished for better really, it was ideal.

Lol I'm the opposite - looking forward to having a few days away from my 2 year old. She's been such a terror lately.

37 weeks today with an appointment at 1:00. 15 days until our c-section unless she decides to come earlier.

Of to the midwife, onto weekly appointments although do not know why!! Thought it was only if baby was breech at my scan last week but no she said still keep the appointment, will be nice to actually recognize whoever delivers my baby though, lol up until now I have seem about seven different midwives at the clinic, whereas now they have me attending the hospital and the home birth team are based there : )

Im also not looking forward to being away from my little boy for too long and praying it will be over and me and evie to be well enough to be home quickly. Luckily ohs mum is going to be so helpful and is on call day or night to come to our house and look after ryan and make sure he gets to school etc so its a huge weight off my mind but I will still miss him horribly especially if its 4 days stuck in hospital like last time x

So my OB sent me for a growth scan on Monday. I have my weekly appt later today at 1pm where I figured I'd get the results. Well this morning I get a call from the office saying I have a 10am appt for a higher level scan/Doppler with no explanation as to why. My appt was 30 min ago yet I'm still waiting to get called back and STILL have no idea why I needed an immediate, better scan. Hopefully it means my c-section date will get moved up or something.

Oh intriguing Amanda keep us updated xxxx

My midwife appt was fine baby at brim of pelvis, ow shooting pains lol!!

So tired now just want to sleep but it is only 4 pm and I need to collect mum from hospital, make dinner, amuse three year old, supervise homework blah blah blah ..... Zzzzzzzz need bed!

She's here! Born 2:32pm. 5lbs13oucnes. 18.5 inches. 2/18/14

I was 35 weeks along. 40+ hours of pain. I wanted natural soso bad but I was just beat after daysss of contracting (I was contracting for 1 week. Labored 40 some hours though)... I needed rest so I could push.... I got an epidural at 7.5/8cm and slept for two hours. When I woke up it was time to push! 15 minutes of pushing, very tiny 1st degree tear that needed no stitches, lost 1 liter of blood.

The reason she was early is because my water tore. I had already dilated 2/2.5cm. The induced labor to avoid infection.

Named her Meadow Raine :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 3
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts