MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I'm thinking of having the copper coil. I haven't been on any contracpetion for about 6 years. Its going to feel weird preventing pregnancy , I've been trying 4 so long !
I don't want anything with hormones in. . One I dnt wna get fatter and 2 , just incase I do every want another baby, which I don't at the minute but u can never say never , I don't want hormones in my system x

I'm torn between just getting my tubes tied during my c-section or getting the Implanon/implant again like I had after my last pregnancy.

So glad to hear Harry is home, and Morgan sounds to be getting better every day xxx

Happy birthday Lucas xx
And yay for 3/5 engaged Ella xx

I am going to use copper iud again, be my 6th one since my daughter was born nearly twenty
years ago lol. Never really had any problems with them, one was inserted that was too large for me and it ended up dislodging and falling out lol, worrying hpt only a few months after last baby was born haha

xx

Is the iud the coil donna ? That's what I want the copper one , I've never had one b4 tho. I've only ever been on the pill. Tha was about 6 years ago I stopped that x

Is the iud the coil donna ? That's what I want the copper one , I've never had one b4 tho. I've only ever been on the pill. Tha was about 6 years ago I stopped that x

Yeah copper coil Donna, I always have mine inserted at my six week postnatal check. Does not affect fertility at all, but can make periods heavier, so not recommended if you have heavy or painful periods xx and you can leave it in for 5-7 years depending on type. xxx:hugs:

Ohh thanks hun ill have to ask about it . Aww my periods r reli short and light ! Like 3 days x

Thanks for all the birthday messages girls! He was kinda grumpy this morning, cause he was tired, but soon cheered up when everyone came round and he got lots of attention! He loved his presents and his cake and we had a lovely buffet-style dinner tonight! I was so stuffed but I wanted to eat more!
He was a lucky boy who got to stay up late aswell (9.30pm instead of his normal 7pm bedtime) So I'm hoping he'll sleep in tomorrow, but we'll see! Unfortunately just cause he goes to bed late doesn't necessarily mean he sleeps in! :dohh: Kids really don't get the concept of sleep do they??? :winkwink:

Feeling very tired now though!!

Mine never slept in until they were about 3, so you might get lucky Ella lol.

Bouncing on my ball, having some back pain, and strong BH tonight, shooting pains down my legs. Lots of pressure down below, front and back. And had a huge clear out earlier lol.

Bounce bounce bounce Tigger lol.

Don't really think anything will happen too soon but just not to get to 42 weeks will be great lol

Xx

I haven't thought about contraception as at this stage I cant even think of DTD again for a while ;-)

I might go back on the pill. I was on it for 12 years and fell pregnant very quickly after going off it so not too concerned about it affecting things when we start to try for number 2 (something I also cant think about right now!). Although,you never know...

Oh man, postpartum contraception! I had the Mirena IUD for a few months after my daughter was born; my husband loathed it! He said he could always feel it! I do know that sort is the best for us though, because we both have no will power when it comes to religious application of barrier methods ;) I always joke that we like each other a bit too much!

Growth ultrasound tomorrow am; just to recheck fetal anatomy and overall wellness since my 20 week ultrasound felt so rushed! And to check that baby's weight is ample; scheduled repeat c-section in only 14 days!!!!!

The midwife suggested the coil for me especially if I can continue breastfeeding. I dont know tho the idea kind of scares me

Not considered yet.. thought about the implant but I dunno. So weird having to think about it after so long not had any bc since we started trying for ryan x

Well, Lucas slept in until about 7.30 ish - he usually gets up around 7, sometimes 6.30 so it was a little lay-in but I was actually awake before him! (or before I heard him at least)

I haven't thought too much about contraception yet.... I took the pill and used condoms after Lucas, but I keep forgetting the pill and some types make me go all weird and hormonal where I just start crying for no reason and don't know why I'm crying, but I'm really upset.... it's weird! Probably look into the implant or the injection or something like that.... Will have to discuss it with the doctor afterwards...

My heartburn has been so bad lately !! Fort it is suppose to ease up at the end ! Clearly a sign chads not engaging x

I'm leaning toward having my tubes tied during my c-section but if not, I'm going with the implant. I used it after my last baby and had no problems at all. I loved it. And conceived immediately after having it removed (well, first cycle resulted in a miscarriage but conceived again that month with Leah.)

:haha: I don't use any... well just condoms.. though this last pregnancy resulted in my DH not getting around to putting one on... :baby: but I'm sure he'll remember THIS time :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->