MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Just looking at the list of due dates on page 1 and noticed Paperhearts was on it aswell, she posted in the March labour watch thread that she'd given birth to her little boy.....
Congrats paperhearts!!!

Porter born at 4:56am on the 20th weighing 7lbs 2oz and 20 in long.

Also, J_Lynn has given birth today to her little girl - no further details yet.... Will update when she does (on the fb group) or let her do it herself!

More lovely news! :) Congratulations to Jlynn & Paperhearts on their new arrivals! :)

After nine years together, and a fairly long journey to parenthood, tomorrow night at 6pm, DH and I will be going to the hospital to start the induction process to meet our much wished for child. I can't believe I'm going to be a Mummy is less than three days time! Eeeekkkkk! :cloud9:

I wanted to share this sweet quote I just saw online. Made me teary... It's just so beautiful! Hope it brings a smile to your face too.

Hope everyone is well xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 5
so sorry Donna :hugs: you really don't need this stress right now!

ruby- he is absolutely precious <3

yay j-lynn and paperhearts!!!! :cloud9: congrats mamas

jones- that is lovely. hope your induction is wonderful :D

Congrats jinni and paper hearts!

Good luck Jones, hope all goes well and looking forward to hearing all about it xx

You okay Donna? xxx thinking of you.

Thanks for update Ella x any further period cramps for you?

xxx I am awake again through the night, body getting me used to sleepless nights already lol!! Need to sleep but awoke needing to pee, and with sore ligaments now cannot sleep! Keep hoping these BH will develop into something real #kiddingmyself lol

Morning girls. Congrtz on new babys, :)

Jonesbaby when u hold ur baby its the best feeling in the world. We wasn't trying for my son quite as long but we tried for cj for 3 long heartbreaking years.. ! Once there here u can't even remember life without them !

I'm fine thank you donna.. He's home , stil not on best terms but he's said sorry lol x

My scan & consultant 2moz! Really hope he gives me my induction date. I can't even roll over in bed I'm so sore, he feels like he's gna fall out any minute ! X

4 days till dd!

Well, I had my beautiful Allison Hope yesterday at 12:15pm!! She came early, the turkey!

My water broke 3:30pm on Friday and we went to my doctor to confirm and was sent immediately to labor & delivery to have this baby.

I was admitted and started on pictocin as I was only dialated to 3; 13 hours of constant strong contractions and only 3 shorts of mod phone later... I decided to get an epidural as morphine is not something I want my baby born with in her system and I knew since at that point I had only dilated to 5, it was NOT going to be am easy delivery.

And I was right. I got my epidural at Aprox 5:00am yesterday morning and at 9:00am, I was completely dialated - however, she was not dropping on her own. So at 9:00am, I was instructed that I had to start pushing to get her into the birth canal - and then from there push her out. THANK GOD FOR THE EPIDURAL.

At the end of pushing for 2.5 hours, she was not moving. Her head tilted incorrectly and was stuck. So - there was no option but a c-section. We went in, and she was born at 12:15pm on 02/22/2014. The main reason there was no other choice was because while he could hVe let me push and try to get her down far enough for him to use the vacuum (we started no effaced at all and at the end the pushing I was at between 0 and -1, so it wasn't going to happen and she still wasn't far enough down for him to be able to help with the vacuum. So, off we went. It was so quick and I felt absolutely nothing; my husband got pictures and I was bawling hysterically because it still, STILL does not seem like this is really happening. I am a mom. A real mom - like, she is part of me and shares my genetic makeup. It's just something I can't wrap my head around yet - I am convinced I will wake up tomorrow and it will all be dream!!!

:)

6lbs,14oz and 19.5" long

She instantly became my entire world.

Oh, and so far breast feeding has been no issue at all, except on my end because I can't get the "football" hold down and I am having problems getting her to latch right. I will be making that happen tomorrow lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Oh, and I would kill for a shower and the ability to walk around. No joke. lol

Tomorrow morning I have to get up and immediately start walking, and them after I eat a full breakfast and can walk - I get to take a shower!!!!!!!!!! lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 1
Congrtz j_lynn she's gorgeous, sorry about the long labour, least she's here now :)

Hope u have a speedy recoveryy, and I don't think u ever quite believe there urs, I stil look at cj and can't believe he's mine x

Congrats jinni and paper hearts!

Good luck Jones, hope all goes well and looking forward to hearing all about it xx

You okay Donna? xxx thinking of you.

Thanks for update Ella x any further period cramps for you?

xxx I am awake again through the night, body getting me used to sleepless nights already lol!! Need to sleep but awoke needing to pee, and with sore ligaments now cannot sleep! Keep hoping these BH will develop into something real #kiddingmyself lol

No not had anymore, hence the reason I think it's just baby's position that's causing them. Maybe later today, as we're gonna go out to town for a little bit and have a walk around....

That piece if writing is lovely xx
Congratulations to the new mummies xx

J_lynn she's so beautiful!!!!! :cloud9: I hope you get your shower soon :winkwink: you sound like you deserve it and then some.

My baby party went great yesterday. I made a baked potato bar and everyone seemed to really love it. It was super easy to set up with crockpots....I had all my work friends and all of our common friends so there were two distinct groups but it didn't seem to matter to anyone.

I also forgot to update that I found out on Thursday at my midwife appointment that we preregistered AT THE WRONG HoSPITAL :dohh:
Can you imagine???? Ugh man.

Baby Allison is just gorgeous!!! So beautiful!!! Awwww... Congrats again :) xx

Congrats jinni even though i ongratulated u like 60 million times alreay lol.

My baby party went great yesterday. I made a baked potato bar and everyone seemed to really love it. It was super easy to set up with crockpots....I had all my work friends and all of our common friends so there were two distinct groups but it didn't seem to matter to anyone.

I also forgot to update that I found out on Thursday at my midwife appointment that we preregistered AT THE WRONG HoSPITAL :dohh:
Can you imagine???? Ugh man.

~~~~~ Glad your shower went great! I can almost taste that baked potato bar!!! YUMMY! Great Idea! Sorry to hear that you registered at the wrong hospital....I can't imagine doing the same especially since it takes such a long time ;0(~~~~~~~

Morning girls . Hope ur all ok .
So proud of cj. He didn't go to bed til about 8.20 last night because he had a longer nap yday, he didn't get out his bed once and went sght to sleep :) and he slept right thru til 6.45 which is a lay in nw , he's usually up at 6.. Were now sat watching cbeebies with a hot choclate . :)

Can't believe I'm due this week! 3 days til due date !
I've got my scan and consultant at 10.50 am x

Week done cj and good luck today with your appointment with consultant. Maybe he will offer you a sweep with you being SO close and Chad measuring a good size.

I have aquanatal this morning. OBEM start tonight!!! Midwife on Wednesday then Friday official due date wow!! 40 weeks already!

Decided to go with enjoying my last few weeks of pregnancy, stop fretting about when he/she is coming and go back to appreciating having gotten this far and feeling my new little person kicking me from the inside lol. I got caught up in all the early babies, got my hopes up I might go a bit sooner this time lol, but realistically it won't happen xx

And hoping for a week not going to the hospital every day visiting a family member!! But my sister had just got off the phone and she is sounding bizarre and panicked and says she feels insane and is having palpitations hyperventilating etc. Panic attack sounds like but I am off to check yet out
and have contacted her doctor!

Okay back to doctor, she just phoned back and wants to see her asap! My little baby its not ever coming with ask this stress lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->