MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Making favours for my Baby Party tomorrow. (A baby shower with men and women and beer. Potluck style, Super casual.)
I can't believe how little I have to do to become completely exhausted. Once again, hats off to Mommas of more than one, I have no idea how you do it. I feel like I do one hour of activity. And nap.)

I will post a pic of my sugar baby here in a few short minutes.... Shes doing great! Her feeding tube was pulled and if she does well for the next 24 hours with feeds and she doesnt drop too much weight overnight then she can come home tomorrow night or sunday!! :) so beyond excited to bring her home to her family :)

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/moe2_zps8b0d9946.jpg
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/meanmuggin_zps57ca1a32.jpg
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/moe1week_zps32718aba.jpg

Morgan Renae Lewis born at 36+6, 10lbs, 22inches. She has lost some weight though ;) by lil sugar baby... she is doing great and should be home from NICU soon!

https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/moe1week_zps32718aba.jpg
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/moe2_zps8b0d9946.jpg
https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/meanmuggin_zps57ca1a32.jpg

Awww... Nikki! Your little sugar baby is simply a doll!!! :) So beautiful! My sincerest congrats again! xx

Can't wait for baby to come now!!! 2 more weeks till duedate!!! But I'm getting impatient!!

Hoping that him being engaged means that he won't be late, but that's probably just me being in denial! :winkwink: Hubby was saying it earlier, he said: don't say he's gonna be late, he won't be!! And I was like, you don't know that! If I prepare myself now I won't be so disappointed if he isn't here by his duedate!
At least we will definitely have our baby by this time next month! (well, I'd be exactly 2 weeks overdue then!)

One of my friends on here from ttc just had her waters break this morning, and it's her duedate (with her first!) aswell!!! I hope that'll happen to me! haha - wishful thinking!!! :dohh:

Growth and anatomy scan today: amniotic fluid levels great, all organs seemingly well formed and intact, baby has hair!, and is estimated to weigh 6 lb 12 oz at 38 weeks gestation. The OB said she may be even bigger than that estimate by a few ounces based upon abdominal palpation! That really spooked me--my daughter weighed 7 lbs 13 oz 10 days late...I am feeling so guilty for indulging so much this pregnancy :(

Can anyone shed some light on the accuracy of fetal ultrasound weight estimates based on experience?

jesses- I applaud your 1 hr then nap, I get winded taking a shower and have to go sit after :blush:

nikki- she is absolutely precious!!! <3

damon- I have heard they can be off by half pound to a pound either side. from my own experiences through 6 babies, they have been very accurate. which actually scares me this time since my LO was showing 6lbs 13oz at 35 wks. hoping this time its not as accurate since that's about what mine weigh at birth usually.

A lot of ppl say they overestimate babies by 1-2 lbs but with my pregnancies they have totally underestimated mine!

Dd1 was supposed to be 6-7lbs and cameout 7.14
Morgan was estimated at 8 lb 6 and came out 10lbs on the dot.

Hope ur all ok girls. I've had the worst day ever yday. Fell out wv my oh. Think were over .I've woke up today wv a bad belly n feel like I can't get of the toilet , I've had about 2 hours sleep and feel awful hope ur al well x she's gorgeous nikki x

Hope ur all ok girls. I've had the worst day ever yday. Fell out wv my oh. Think were over .I've woke up today wv a bad belly n feel like I can't get of the toilet , I've had about 2 hours sleep and feel awful hope ur al well x she's gorgeous nikki x

So sorry to read about your falling out with your OH. Hope you feel better soon and that things can be resolved.

Sending best wishes to you :flower: xx

Can anyone shed some light on the accuracy of fetal ultrasound weight estimates based on experience?

I had a scan 1 week before Jessica arrived and it said 5lb 11oz, she was 5lb 10oz so for me it was pretty good.

Oh Hun, that's not good. Maybe after a nights sleep you could talk things over.
Being on the toilet could be your pre-labour clear out!

Aww nikki she is a beauty so glad she should be home with you soon. Donna sorry to hear you had a falling out hope you guys can work things out you dont need the stress.

afm I woke up with earache again grr dunno why but our whole house is getting ear infections these last couple of months. Thought I was avoiding them but this is my second in just a couple of weeks. Also having a mini freak out since we went to mcdonalds yesterday and they were doing a munchie mcflurry and I love munchies so I had one.. didnt know it was bad til someone told me later that day but it isnt on the list of foods we shouldn't have?! Argh lol x

Nikki she is gorgeous! Love those chubby cheeks! So cute! Hope she can come home soon xx

Sorry to hear that Donna. Hopefully it will sort itself out. You don't need the stress :-(

Ruby, Harry is so cute, well done mummy!!
Nikki Hope you get home this weekend, Morgan is beautiful!

Donna omg hun, sorry you had a rotten day and fell out with your hubby, hope things were just said in the heat of the moment and that you two can sort things out, if that's what you want!
I really hated my hubby the other day, and could quite happily have put a pillow over his head, but in the light of day, it really was not that bad and I am thankful he is understanding of my mood swings and hormones. Not that I am saying any of this is your fault or your hormones hun! Obviously I don't know, but just hoping to put some perspective on things xxxx maybe he is just being an ass, IMO men can be good at that too xxx take care! And hope you feel better!

xxx

Ruby, he's so cute!! Nice to see a picture now!! :)
Hope you're both doing well!!!!

Sorry to hear you fell out with your OH Donna! Hope you can sort things out!!! Especially if you were having a pre-labour clear out.... Though maybe you just ate something dodgy....

I had a bit of an upset tummy last night, but that's probably cause of something I ate - had been eating cheese and onion foccacia and I think that set something off - maybe I had too much!! But it was so nice!! :haha:
Can't wait for things to get started now, everyone seems to be giving birth and I want to have my baby too!!! But at the same time I don't really wanna be giving birth :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->