MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

That's a lot to deal with.

Must of been the night for good toddlers. MK slept all night too! Though is back on piriton for her skin so its probably due to that.

Looking forward to OBEM, spend most of it rolling my eyes though.

Eeeekkk Due Dates! So exciting ladies. I wonder if anyone will actually have their babies when they're due?

I'm the same Donna, I got caught up in all the babies being born! But yesterday decided I'm just gonna count down to 42 weeks instead of 40 :) I've got a little chalk board in the kitchen that I was writing on how many days were left... it said 15 this morning (hadn't changed it in a few days) but I changed it to 25 now..... cause I've got 11 days left till my duedate, so that's 25 till induction day if I go that far! (not got any induction booked yet ofcourse!)

Hope your sister is ok!! :hugs:

Hope ur sisters ok donna.

& I'm the same , chad will come when he's ready, people ask me what I do to bring on labour , nothing ! Cuz ino nothing works plus he wil come when he's ready I've waited 9 months a bit longer won't hurt! We'll I'll be induced march 9th that wil be 40+10 ! So it isn't that long reli he mite change it today tho x
I wna enjoy my last few days / week with just cj .. Gna miss it being just us2 , altho I can't wait 4 chad to be born x plus ino as much as I'm fed up ill miss my bump and movement x

Its sooo different when they arrive. MK is far too interested in Jessica that once I've fed/changed etc she has to go in her cot for "safe keeping"
Just done my bank/post office/shop errands for today and it nearly killed me! keeping an eye on so much is difficult, but we're still learning routines so hopefully I'll get it sorted soon.

So I've been to hospital had my scan he's estimated 9lb 1oz so gained half a pound in 2 weeks.
I've had a sweep & booked in for induction for monday ill be 40+4 x so scared now and sobbed on the way home I don't no why I think I'm scared and scared2 leave cj x

Aww bless you Donna :hugs:...I think its only natural to be scared...but once your there your there and you will get through it all...I can imagine how worried you will be leaving cj...chin up hun, be positive, he will be fine :) Hopefully labour will not be too long and you will be home sooner than you know it, will keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs: xx

Ahw Donna, don't be scared! I bet it's mainly the initial shock of: wow I'm gonna have another baby by this time next week!!
You'll be fine though, and so will CJ!! Give yourself some time to get used to the idea! I mean, we've had the best part of 9 months to get used to it, but when you're pregnant you're just pregnant, sometimes it doesn't really sink in that you are actually gonna have a baby! But you've got some time to get used to that idea now!!
:hugs:

Yay Donna, a date for induction!! Exciting, and yes scary but you will be fine and second times around labour's are always easier!! You might still go before then too! But if not, then next Monday will be a fab day to have a baby lol!! So excited for you, hope you are okay and do not worry, you will do brilliantly, you have got this, you can do it!!!

Spent an hour in at the doctors there with my sister! Whenever I go, I am in and out in about half a minute lol! Anyway looks like she took a bad reaction to new meds, has the start of a uti again, and he started her on Valium to call her down. She is so stressed and not sleeping and this has now been six weeks of illness without any real answers, poor thing must be feeling like she is going mad! He did say that it could all 'just' be her lupus, which we have been asking for six weeks!! At least she has her consultant on Wednesday for that, and we should be hearing from urology this week too. She looked so pitiful, walking into that doctors office in her pyjamas and slippers with her catheter bag over her arm. She is only 41 bloody hell looks like a 70 yeast old!

Thanks hun, I asked if I'm dialted any and he said he could get a finger in but I heard that's normal for 2nd + babies , and he said my cervix was stil about 2cm .. X

Yeah Donna I was 3 cm with number four at my sweep, she said my membranes were bulging and would not be long lol, he was still induced at two weeks over xxx

Does anyone feel like it's the race of the Donna's happening :winkwink:

I'm not too worried about when baby comes, just trying to stay focused on staying calm when it DOES happen so that the experience can be as smooth as possible. I'm enjoying my last couple of weeks feeling little man just kick away safe and secure and living in denial that I'm going to have a newborn soon. I'm good waiting. :blush:

I can tell he's getting heavier or moving down or both because every so often it feels like my hip pops out of joint and it shoot electricity down my leg that makes me jump and go "OH" wherever we are. My inner thighs and lower bump are starting to hurt full time now but I've had such an easy pregnancy, I can't complain. Of course it hurts, I'm almost there!

Lol think the other Donna will win, her induction date is next Monday I feel I will still be pregnant 20th March lol. That being 14 days past ovulation due date ;)

I get those sharp pains down my thighs and crotch too, ow!!! Baby was just at the brim last week, hoping to be lower this week but know it does not really matter with it not being my first, as baby can move up and down until labour starts. If I could be guaranteed a spontaneous delivery I would not mind going late at all, for all I am desperate to meet my baby now lol, I am just starting to panic that I will need induced, stupid!!! As I am not even term yet! By their dates, never mind by my dates lmao.

xxx

We got some more things sorted today that we wanted done by the time baby comes.... wonder if us finally doing this is a sign that something is gonna happen soon! :winkwink: haha!! Doubt it! Though I'd like to give birth this weekend, or maybe next! :haha: --- I say weekend cause then hubby will be able to be at home without taking time off (we don't really want him taking time off)

I don't think the sweeps done a single thing lol he said I would most likely spot and I haven't lol .. I had a. Bit of back ache n a few pains . Normal stuff tho..
I think I'm having another sweep on thursday x

Just wait a little longer before saying it didn't do anything..... My first one didn't do anything (I think), but my 2nd one must've done something, though I was already losing my plug and having some contractions when I had my 2nd! But I reckon it probably moved things along a bit more!
the 2nd one was quite painful though! Whereas my first one was kinda uncomfortable but didn't really hurt!

Hopefully things will get moving soon for you!!!

Morning girls . Hope ur all ok. Woke up with a headache I'm really tired , these early mornings r tiring me out lol . I've gotta go and buy baby milk today, so were gna go nice and early and get back x
No signs at all! Ill be getting induced mark my words lol. !

Aw donna at least the end is in sight! The thought that I might still have 4+ weeks left is really depressing lol x

Hi ladies,

Cant believe everyone is getting so close now!! Very exciting. I had my midwife appointment today, my blood pressure is creeping up and becoming a worry. I started off 120/70 it dipped down to around 110/70 in second tri and now is at 138/90. Midwife has said if it goes any higher I will be monitored at hospital and possibly induced at very latest 40w. I had blod tests done and there was a trace of protein in my urine but it was very low at 24 which under 300 she said they dont worry about and everything else looked good so they could rule out pre-e. Is anyone else having any problems with blood pressure? Ughh this has not been a fun pregnancy that is for sure...just want to meet my lil boy now.

Hope you ladies are all well (as could be at this stage)...and hopefuly the next sweep works for you Donna :winkwink:

I've decided I might not have the next sweep :/ I don't no. I don't think its gna work anyway x

Well u can change ur mind right up to your appointment so dont worry just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->