MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Good luck today Waves!! Can't wait to see that little girl of yours!!

I had my 40 week appointment today, nothing special. Booked for another appointment (incl. sweep) next week. And we'll also book a date for induction then if I need it!
I feel like I've already given birth though, cause I've either cut or scratched myself down below, or got some sort of graze and it kills!!! :dohh: Midwife recommended putting sudocrem on it, so I'm gonna keep slapping that on there and also got a cup next to the toilet already so I can pour water down there when peeing - I shouldn't feel like that until after I've had my baby! :haha: :dohh: At least if I had had my baby I would have a reason to be sore down there! haha

Richard Guglielmo Ricci came into this world this past Friday, February 28, just in time for our Wedding Anniversary & my mom's birthday-She is watching her grandson from above, I'm sure of this. ~ ~ 7 pounds & 12 ounces 20 inches long ~ ~

His middle name is my husband's grandfather's name and if you need pronunciation help--I DID
-->go here: https://www.howjsay.com/index.php?word=guglielmo

What can I say? I am in love with Richard! Regardless of the sleepless nights & aches from my C-section, I can look at culpable Richard while he sleeps and get energized at a moment where I should be sleeping too!

I was induced Thursday at around 9pm and in the early morning hours they noticed that the baby was having difficulties breathing with every contraction hence the C-section. Not anticipated but prepared for any type of labor. A nurse told me that when it comes down to the moment of birth, embrace every situation because it is still the birth of your child--that's what I did. I am now recovering at home--has been challenging but not anything I can't handle.

Attachments

• Photo 234.jpg
    Photo 234.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 6
Aww congratulations Banivani...he is absolutely adorable :cloud9: xx

Congrats again Drew and good luck Amanda xx

Glad your appointment went well Ella xx

xx

Now everyone is giving birth this thread is getting quieter and quieter!! I beginning to feel left out! x

Don't worry LaDy, we're still here!! :flower:

It's been quiet on here since the FB group was started really, cause I know a lot of the girls on there don't go on bnb anymore, or at least don't post anything!

Looks like I may have to open a facebook account!! How are you getting on eltjuh? Any signs of labour? Xx

Congrats BaniVani! <3 sweet little man! :)

AFM, my repeat c section is scheduled for noon tomorrow. Scary as hell, but I am trying as hard as I can to focus on seeing my little lady #2. I am eager to see if she has hair, and how much she will weigh. Hope she is a healthy little sugar.

Waves good luck!!!! :flower:

Ban vani he's so beautiful!!! :cloud9: glad you got it on your day.

Me.....well I went to the midwife today. Baby is still not in my pelvis at all. Slightly disheartening but I knew through feeling where he is that he wasn't. His bum is always sticking out right near/between my ribs. He's determined to go nowhere fast and my midwife said we could talk sweeps next appointment. Apparently you get sent for an ultrasound at 41 + 3 to make sure there is still good fluid but I feel him move all the time so I don't feel worried.

I bet I'll be last :winkwink:

I am still here too LAdy :) impatiently waiting!

So who is over now? Ella congrats on due date! I am either 40+1 or 40+7 depending on ovulation date or scan date, so either way he/she is late lol!!

At least it is probably days now and not weeks or months!

Good luck with c section waiting4, hope everything goes really well and your recovery is quick xxx

And yeah it has been quiet in here, seems about half of the March babies came in Feb, and are off to Feb born baby groups.

Xx

It's my duedate today!! Finally!!!

No signs of baby yet though!! I've been telling Lucas to tell the baby to come out! :haha: Doesn't seem to be helping!! If this one is anything like Lucas he'll be another 13 days!! Really hope he'll be quicker, was kinda hoping something would start today (I guess it's still early!! (8.30am)) it just feels like it's gonna be another long wait!! And I'll bet you any money he's gonna wanna come at the most inconvenient time! - like I've mentioned before, we'd like him to come on a friday afternoon/evening or a weekend so hubby be at home without having to take any time off.... and we've got our new sofa coming next thursday, so he'll probably decide to wanna come show his face to the world just as they're delivering our new sofa! :winkwink:

I get Dawson to talk to the baby too and tell him/her to come out lol! So cute, he actually has a conversation with my bump, but usually ends in he says he might come, but he might not lol !! Haha xx

I'm in the impatient group too, 5 days overdue. All too familiar after Dexter was 2 weeks late. Have no signs of imminent labour, bored.com

Happy due date ella. ! I'm stil here checking in ! :) my milk has come intoday. Boobs are sore, I'm regretting not breastfeeding now. I wish I'd tried , I don't no if its to late. Now doubt he would latch with having bottles. Midwifes coming today to weigh him then decide what to do about his toungue tie, I don't think its affecting his feeding , and he's moving it fine, so think they'll leave it , I don't no tho. He's bein golden! He was unsettled last night so I swaddled him and he slept great, didn't wake til 8am , shame cj had me up at 6! Lol x

Making this quick because it's 5am and I am struggling to keep my eyes open.

Leah Katherine was born 3-6-14 at 12:46pm weighing 6lbs 3oz and was 19.2" long. She's been breast feeding really well which is a huge relief since I struggled to fb my last baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->