MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hannah (my 2 year old) on the left, the day she was born & Leah on the right, today on the day she was born. I can't get over how absolutely identical they are...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 3
Wow MrsPhez.... you must be the only one, aside from Donna (F) to be overdue and still hanging around this group!
Bet you can't wait for baby to come!!!

I keep trying to think of ways to get this baby out, or wanting to google it and I'm like: I already know all the options! :dohh: Wish you could google when your baby will be born :winkwink: :haha:

Haha Eltjuh. Yes I'm ready but I am also enjoying this time of peace and quiet, calm before the storm if you like. Kind of expected a long wait, not like the first pregnancy when I was a bit restless, it's a bit easier. But seeing Wavescrash's gorgeous girlie, I would love to meet ours now! Congrats Donna R and Wavescrash, gorgeous babies you made there! Will keep you posted if there are any developments x

wavescrash--Leah's hair is so precious! Love that strawberry blonde. It is remarkable how similar they look! :) How did the c section go?
My repeat c section is today at noon--I have been so nervous!! I couldn't sleep at all!!

Congrats Waves! xx

Wannabubba...it won't be long for you!! Make sure you keep checking in when baby arrives too...I've got a feeling il be waiting a while! xx

Making this quick because it's 5am and I am struggling to keep my eyes open.

Leah Katherine was born 3-6-14 at 12:46pm weighing 6lbs 3oz and was 19.2" long. She's been breast feeding really well which is a huge relief since I struggled to fb my last baby.

Congratulations xx (Katherine is my dd3's middle name :) )

Good luck today Waiting, I know you have been nervous but that little baby will certainly be worth it all xx

Reading back the 1st few comments I left, I cannot believe the pregnancys over and I have my baby :/ ! Its surreal like how did that happen. I can't believe how fast it went x

Hope ur all ok girls, bumps and babies.
I sat in all day yday waiting4 the midwife to come 4 her not to come so I've got to take chad to be weighed today, I was so weepy yday, cried a lot .. Ino its just the baby blues but they suck! Chad was so unsettled to and was feeding every2 hours. Cjs been awake since 6. Chads still sleeping 4 now x

I'm feeling down today :( I hate baby blues.. Its hard work having a new born and a toddler x

Sorry you are feeling down Donna, hope it passes quickly. And as for feeding, no it is not too late to try breast feeding if you wanted to give it a go!

Congrats Amanda she is gorgeous, hope you are recovering well!

Mrsphez , I was two weeks late last time too so really should have expected it this time, but got caught up in false hope and now just fed up waiting lol

Good luck to all still waiting xxx

yeah, same here! I was 13 days late last time so I was kind of expecting it, but you just can't help but hope can you?!

I'm getting impatient already and I'm only 1 (well, almost 2) day late!! :haha:
I think hubby is getting annoyed with me already for saying that baby has to come out all the time!! :haha: Earlier he was like: he'll come out when he's ready, obviously he isn't ready yet!! :dohh: And I'm like a toddler stamping my feet going: I WANT IT NOW!!! :rofl:

My OH says the same thing when I'm telling baby to come out and say hello. "He's not ready yet".
My favourite sayings to him right now:
"I'm scared too, but we'll get through this together"
"You need to get out of my ribs, there is only one way out and it's not up there"
"Come on your due date for Momma, my perfect little man"
:blush:

I got the babyblues very bad donna! Its been 3 weeks and im still very up n down and the fact that morgan nedds to be held constantly, reflux, gas, its been even more exhausting! I hope they pass soon!

:cloud9:

hi ladies

meet Scotlynn Arianna born 5 March 2014 at 10:20am via c-sec.

we are both doing wonderful and are at home ... she is a trooper and feeds well ... Im so inlove with her ...

btw the c-sec wasnt bad at all even the recovery is ok ... I was worried I wouldnt be able to do all I needed for my princess ...

my son and DH cant get enough of her ... :haha:

Attachments

• IMG00070-20140309-1058.jpg
    IMG00070-20140309-1058.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • scotlynn.jpg
    scotlynn.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
congrats to all the mommies who had their babies ... I will logon on again in the week to read birth stories ... right now my princess wants to feed LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->