MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congratulations waitingfordamon!! So happy for you :hugs: xx

Well SHE has arrived! It's a girl! Omg, need to go buy pink lol.

No name yet! 8 lb 2oz 53 cm long, loads of dark hair!
From first contraction at 19:05 to baby at 20:48, waters went at 20:25 midwife arrived 20:30 then baby just after lol. She is beautiful and a booby monster already xxx

Picture to follow xxx

Congrats waiting4 hope you are feeling well xx

Wow !!! Big congrtz donna!! A baby girl !! :D !!! So happy4u ! Wa a speedy labour ! U did the right thing refusing induction! X

Awwww congrats mamas! Just catching up and seeing that so many of you have delivered--NikkiLewis, Donna Robinson, what a fabulous month! :flower:

Hope ur all ok girls.. ! I'm knackrd chad had me up every2 hours in the night and cj was awake at 6 ! Joys of motherhood lol. Were going to get him registered today! He's 1 week old already x

So many babies born already!!! And only 2 that were overdue - Donna & Donna!!!

I'm so happy for you Donna, so glad she finally decided to show!! That 2nd sweep must've just pushed you over the edge!! :happydance:

Still quiet here, nothing happening - not even losing little bits of plug... :nope: Bummer!! Hopefully now that you've had your baby it's gonna be my turn Donna F! :winkwink:
If Logan doesn't make an appearance before thursday I'll have a sweep then and my induction booked. And if he doesn't show or start making his way before friday afternoon my parents won't be able to visit and meet him until the first weekend of April!! Cause they're going on their yearly ski-holiday the weekend after this one. And since they live in Holland it's like a 5 hr drive for them and a ride on the ferry, so they can't just come over for the day.... So they'll have to know in advance!

I was going to say tha I was the only one to have an over due babe the other day , now donna joined me lol.
Aww hopefulli won't be long now ella. Hope he comes in time 4 ur parents to meet him x I didn't lose any plug until the day after my 2nd sweep. So it was the day b4 I was induced x

With Lucas I didn't lose any plug until 3 days after my first sweep (the day of my 2nd sweep) and started contractions on the same day... but he wasn't born until 3 days later! (very slow early labour, which I reckon happened cause he had his hand on his face, so it was probably harder for him to descend properly)

Feeling really down about it today... just wanna know when it's gonna happen... or just have it happen already! :dohh: 4 days overdue is enough! :haha:

Thanks ladies!

Ella hope your sweep start things off for you and your parents get to come see Logan sooner xx

So on cloud nine today, will be tired later, could not sleep last night for looking at her, and prodding her to make sure she was okay haha xxx

Haa I didn't sleep either wen chad was born or cj infact it hits u don't it .. X so all the team yellows were girls :) wasn't thye ! X

From first contraction at 19:05 to baby at 20:48, waters went at 20:25 midwife arrived 20:30 then baby just after lol. She is beautiful and a booby monster already xxx

Picture to follow xxx

Congratulations wannabubba! You must be thrilled! I'm now 9 days overdue, sweep later. Don't want induction either. Enjoy your precious little girl!

Thanks messphez hope your sweep does something hun. I would like to say that mine did as had sweep at 10 am went I bro labour at 7 pm but then my bishop score was 9, which means high possibility of going into spontaneous labour, so maybe I was just ready.

I lost plug at time of sweep Ella but then at half 7 last night after a few contractions, I began to bleed and knew it was time to fill up the pool. Was no jelly like substance in it, do not recall any of that going this time.

Good luck those still waiting xxx

Wonder if you would've gone into labour without that sweep yesterday!

Having a lazy day today, don't feel like doing anything at all! Went for a walk to Asda earlier though cause I needed to get some nappies for Lucas - ofcourse this Asda is small and crap and didn't have ANY Little Angels nappies, apart from size 4 which is too small! (cause it only goes upto 15kg and he's 15kg already) and their pull-ups were the same, also only size 4. I don't like pampers or huggies - plus they're more expensive!! So ended up getting some Asda Smart price ones... hoping they're ok! Luckily he only wears 2 nappies a day usually, as he's potty trained and only wears a nappy when going to bed.
Still annoyed about it though! :dohh:
Still gotta do my ironing that I was gonna do yesterday aswell and do the washing up, but having a hard time motivating myself!!

Picture to follow xxx

Congratulations wannabubba! You must be thrilled! I'm now 9 days overdue, sweep later. Don't want induction either. Enjoy your precious little girl!

Bet you're fed up aswell!! I've only done 4 days overdue now and I've already had enough of waiting... guess partially cause I know it can still be a while! :dohh:

Hopefully your LO will make an appearance soon!!

congrats on the new LO's :cloud9:

my sweet girl came march 2, at 9:52pm. 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 1/2 inches. named her Sophia Lynn and she is sweet as she can be. bunches of dark hair and bfing very well <3

Congrats :) I'm 4 days over now :( x scheduled for sweep Thursday... Anyone had one before? And does it hurt? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->