MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Congrats :) I'm 4 days over now :( x scheduled for sweep Thursday... Anyone had one before? And does it hurt? X

Same here!! Are you getting fed up yet?? I was feeling really down about it today. Doing a bit better now!

I had 2 sweeps with my last pregnancy... the first one was uncomfortable and the 2nd one hurt! I was already having contractions and losing my plug when I had my 2nd one though and she really went for it! So that probably didn't help!

Hi ladies I have not been on here in a while... Congrats to the ladies who have all had their babies. I wont name all as there a few now :winkwink:
Hopefully for the rest of us it wont be much longer!

Just wanted to give quick update, this morning my waters went so I should have max in my arms within the next few days. I have rung my MW and i am seeing her this afternoon to check heartbeat of max to make sure he is not distressed. Then i have 24 hours for things to get moving or i will be induced. Starting to get crampy and pains through my back....so hoping i do not have back labour like last time.

Wish me luck xx

Wannabubba a girl!!!!!!!!! :cloud9:
That is so exciting!!! I bet you are running on adrenaline. How exciting to have a little girl, good luck to anyone trying god ate her later in life with all those big brothers :winkwink:

Still nada here, midwife on Thursday and hopefully get a stretch and sweep.

Congrats :) I'm 4 days over now :( x scheduled for sweep Thursday... Anyone had one before? And does it hurt? X

Same here!! Are you getting fed up yet?? I was feeling really down about it today. Doing a bit better now!

I had 2 sweeps with my last pregnancy... the first one was uncomfortable and the 2nd one hurt! I was already having contractions and losing my plug when I had my 2nd one though and she really went for it! So that probably didn't help!

I had a sweep with my first...no pain at all just uncomfortable...I think maybe it depends on your midwife xx

Hey ladies! Hope things are great for you! AFM, I measured 4 weeks behind today, the OB wants an ultrasound to check fluid and growth (he wanted it by tomorrow, but our schedule doesn't work with their schedule tomorrow, so Thursday it is) and be sure he is doing ok. I dunno what we will find, hopefully a perfectly normal baby with plenty of fluid

Thanks girls ... Yes I'm getting really impatient :/ day 5 today and just getting more anxious by the day ... Let's hope today's the day getting lots of niggly pains which can only be described as period cramps but there's no pattern or increase in pain and because it's my first child I'm Pretty clueless as to what it all starts off like, just really want to meet our little boy or girl now. Good luck everyone and Eltjuh hope it's soon xxxx

azure girl- hope the u/s goes really good!

avas- yay! hope its a lovely birth <3

Morning girls.. Hope ur all well baby chad slept great again! Only waking twice in the night , proud of my gorgeous boy. Will be getting him weighed tomoz .. We've got an appointmnet for monday to get his toungue cut :( ! Ill cry ino I will x

Sweep today!! FINALLY!! Feels like the past week took forever!
Getting a little nervous about my sweep though, not sure why, cause I've had them with Lucas so I know what's gonna happen.....

Please keep your fingers crossed for me that it'll do something!!! :flower:

Good luck ella! :) hope it works for u hun, won't be long and little man will be here! I've just brought chad down he was asleep upstairs with his daddy , he's stil asleep now. X

Good luck Azures

Hope your swoop does something today Ella xx come on Logan , time to come out xx

Donna well done on Chad sleeping so well! I was literally feeding Abi all night, she is asleep now but I want to get up to toddy for midwife coming! How crazy is that??? Haha know it but stool going to do it! Think I am still running on adrenaline lol

xxx

Good luck with your sweep, really hope it gets things moving for you xx

Haa donna, you do run on adreline 4 a while don't u..
Is that her name abi?? That's a gorgeous name ! :) bet u stil can't believe uve had a baby girl ! Post some pics when u can I'd love 2 see her x

Ella hunny, I have a feeling that this sweep will be the start of it, you'll have your baby within the next 48hrs!
Jessica seems to be settling into a 1am/5am routine, though with dd3 falling ill yesterday it could shatter that if Jessica catches it.

Ahw thank you Happyhome!! :flower:

Really hope so! Just before my duedate me and my hubby went to go get some fish & chips and I said to him: I reckon 41 weeks!! And last week when it was my duedate I said to hubby: ok today is the day for baby!! And he said: No, next weekend!!
So I really hope our gut feelings are/were right! (there's also been a few family members that guessed tomorrow and it would be the most convenient day for us aswell!)

I had a look online earlier to see how likely it is that a sweep will work with a 2nd baby, and they seem to do pretty well! So fingers crossed!!!! :shrug:

Really hope it happens for u this weekend ella.

Aww well done jessica :) I'm dreading cj getting ill and giivng it chad..

Chad seems to be staying awake more in the day now. He's just lay happily in his moses basket, he keeps nodding off but waking again, I feel guilty I can't hold him all day long like I did with cj but also no its a good thing ,
He's so perfect , I questioned whether I could cope with 2 wen he was 1st born but it seems like he's always been here now and I love him so much! X

Well....... Looks like my waters have gone!!
Went to the toilet before going to the midwife, went to kneel down to give Lucas a cuddle (as I was leaving him at home with SIL cause I was gonna have a sweep, didn't wanna bring him for that!) and felt something wet coming out.... like I was peeing myself, but I'd just been to the toilet. As I got up I felt more coming out, so I went to the toilet, wiped and had a little smell of my pad (yeah, I know!! :dohh:) didn't really smell like pee..... So off I went to the midwife. When I got there I went to the toilet and my pad (normal bodyform period pad) was soaked!!!
I told the midwife my suspicions and she looked at the pad (which I had kept just in case) and she said it looks the right colour and it seems like it probably was my waters! So I didn't have my sweep and will have to wait for contractions to start now! If nothing has started by 8am tomorrow I have to ring delivery suite......

Pad wasn't soaked when I got back home, but it was wet and smelled sweet.... Wearing a maternity pad now.....
I'm still a little weary of getting too excited, but yeah, fingers crossed contractions start soon!! Looks like I might be having my baby today or tomorrow after all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->