MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

here is a quick pic of Abi , be back later to update more but missy has woken up and hungry lolxxx

Attachments

• 100_3478.jpg
    100_3478.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 5
Aww she's a beauty. Jessica's cord clampyy2k thingy came off on day 4! Frightened the life out of me!

Ella - can I say told ya so yet? lol good luck hun xx

Chads came off on day 7 , :)
He got weighed today he's 9lb 8.5oz so he's gained 7.5oz in a week :) x

Well my contractions didn't stop and Wesley James was born this afternoon at 12:08 weighing 8'5. Labour was way more intense and crazy than I ever though possible but somehow I made it off of laughing gas (gas and air) and being in the tub with Jesse spraying hot water on my back through it all.
I had back labour the entire time.....really painful. Pushing was the worst!!!! I said I wouldn't do it anymore and pleaded for it to end. :blush:

I had a very bad tear At the last minute from the back of his head coming first. They said it's an unusual tear up the front to my urethra had to have an OB sew me up, which was also terrible. I don't think I'll ever do that again, but I'm proud I did it off of gas and air alone. I'm in the hospital for 24 hrs due to needing a catheter.

I'm so in love with my little blonde ginger baby, only a baby could make that worth it :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: can't stop staring at him. I'm a Mom!!!!:kiss:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 3
Congrts jessesgirl!! He's beautiful!! & u soon 4get the pain of labour chick. I had an horrendous 1st labour and swore never again! And ment it lol. Now look at me !

Welcome to motherhood hun ! :)

Setting off for my induction in about 90 mins... had about 4 hours sleep all night. Sooo nervous. Any news ella? Anyone else gone into labour overnight or have induction dates? So many babies born already I cant think who is left hehe xx

Good luck Loulabump, you'll be holding ur baby b4 uno it !! X. I've been wondering about ella to , she defo would of had baby by now , :) as she was going to be induced yday morning if he wasn't here! Can't wait 4 the news x

Thanks girls just got settled into my bed and waiting for someone to tell me how we get started! Xx

Unless baby comes today I'll be joining you with an induction booked for tomorrow, 14 days overdue with my second baby. Never expected this tbh with it being my second but D was 14 days late although I wasn't induced that time. Had Bishops Score of 6 at yesterday's second sweep. Hoping to go straight to water breaking without need for pessary. Fingers crossed!

Oh mrsphez thats exciting you must be so relieved after going so overdue. Afm ive had my first tablet now 6 hours to kill. Waiting on some food then gonna go for a walk..had a few period type pains but they seem to have gone away for now. Hope I dont need too many xx

Congrats jessesgirl, he is gorgeous and you done so well! I said never again after baby one too lol xx

Good luck Loulabump hope everything goes really well today.

Good luck for tomorrow Mrsphez you will be holding your baby so soon now, going over is so frustrating but the end is truly in sight now for sure xx

And yeah, looking forward to hearing all about Ella's little Logan xx

One tablet was all it took for her to get to my waters... got fuzzy faced on the gas and air while she did it my oh was peeing himself laughing at me I just couldnt stop gigglIng lol...still hurt like f tho!!! Got 2 hours for contractions to start on their own before they start me on drip xx

Thanks for induction updates LouLaBelle. The end is in sight for us both, good luck hun

Introducing Logan, born 15/3/14 @ 04.05am weighing 3600 grams/ 7lbs 15oz :cloud9:
He looks just like his big brother Lucas!! Spitting image, it's amazing!!

Will update a full birth story later, but just got home from hospital and need to go to bed! haha

Attachments

• WP_20140314_001.jpg
    WP_20140314_001.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 3
  • WP_20140315_006.jpg
    WP_20140315_006.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
  • WP_20140315_030.jpg
    WP_20140315_030.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 3
  • WP_20140315_032.jpg
    WP_20140315_032.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Eltjuh!!

Hello ladies! Water broke this morning, just chillin' now waiting for something to happen. :thumbup:

Congrats Ella and good luck Mrs.JJ and Phez and Loula!!

Back at home recovering, peed after the catheter came out and had my first poop :thumbup: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->