MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Morning girls. Hope ur all well.. Chad seems to sleep from 7ish - 1am so that's a good 5 hour stretch them he wakes around 4 and back of til gone 8 some days, he was unsttled this morning tho .. But he's stil asleep upstairs with daddy I'm up with cj who wakes at 6am!

I've got the health visitor coming out next week to do his 2 year review and to refer him for terrific twos in nursery x

We had an alright night last night - apart from my boobs being so hard and heavy!! it's hard to lay on my side because they're so big and hard!
Logan and I went to bed around 10ish, gave him a feed, put him down. Then he woke again pretty quickly, about 12. Gave him another feed, put him down by 12.30 and he slept till 4. Then it took a while for me to get him back off to sleep properly after feeding him, but by about 5.30 he was asleep again and we slept till 8.45.
Lucas has been really good in the mornings getting into bed with me and just watching video's/playing games on the tablet and letting me and Logan sleep! :)
Hoping to get the tv set up in the bedroom today or later this week so he can watch cbeebies.

Aww bless ur boys :) doing so well. My boobs aint sore anymore thank god! I'm not breastfeeding tho. I think chads having a growth spurt he's drinking every 2 hours again.. And stil acts starving b4 that. He was going 3/4 hours . He's stil doin well at night tho x x

Think my baby blues have kicked in... started crying for no real reason earlier.... not sure why I was crying!

I feel like Logan is almost permanently stuck to my boobs as he keeps falling asleep and then wants more! And then I'm worried that my boobs are gonna explode because of it, cause they're so big already so if he keeps wanting to feed they're gonna keep growing!! :dohh:

And my poor boy has a sticky eye (just like Lucas used to have)... I know they say squirt some breastmilk in it, but I'm not sure how often I'm supposed to do that and never really felt like it helped with Lucas! Feel like I'm constantly wiping his eye with cooled boiled water and squirting milk in it!

And on top of that I'm worried about his cord... it's black at the end but in the belly button it's still white/normal coloured and there's some blood aswell! Glad the midwife is coming round tomorrow cause I'd like her to check it!

:cry:

Bless u ella baby blues suck. Mine lasted about 3 days I think I stil cry now bt that's not baby blues just cuz its hard work , that's why I cudnt breastfeed I feel like he's drinking al the time now never mind if he was always on my boob. Its hard work having 2 x hope ur ok x and chads cord went black to it does as it dries out I'm sure x

oh yeah I kno it's supposed to go black.... it's just that there's a bit on the other side that still looks normal and it's bleeding a little.... Which I know can also be normal.... would just like to have the midwife have a look at it tomorrow, hopefully it's all normal..... Can't remember exactly what Lucas' one looked like when it came off...

Ye hun best to have it looked at , I kept cjs cord an have kept chads, is tha reli wierd lmao x

Nah, I've heard of other people keeping the cord! I just kept the clip with Lucas and will do the same for Logan.

Hi ladies, I will post his birth story in a bit but for now here's Aiden, born at 8.34am on his due date on sunday, 7lbs 14oz and 19.25 inches long, we came home yesterday, he's getting to be more jaundiced so we go to see his pediatrician tomorrow.

totally in love with him! even with the manic cluster feeds from 1am to 6am lol

Attachments

• Aiden Owen Steib born sunday 16th of march 017 - Copy.jpg
    Aiden Owen Steib born sunday 16th of march 017 - Copy.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
Congrats TTCLiveADream: he looked perfect for St.Patricks Day....:winkwink: what a cutie!!!

Congrats Disneylovers.....what a sweet little man and an awesome name :flower:

I've had baby blues too Ella but just being super sensitive, crying over anything and worrying about baby like crazy yesterday but one call to my midwife had me feeling so much better. I was worried about his cord too because there was yellow ooze but she reassured me if he no fever, and it wasn't red around the skin of the belly button that some ooze was okay.
Hope you get all the reassurance and feel better tomorrow after the visit.

I was GBS positive so I had to have antibiotics and the first two nights with Wesley were a little rough. I think his stomach was upset and he was waiting for my milk....we actually got some probiotic drops that were okay for baby (and Mom) and started him on those and he's turned in to a dream baby.....I put him on the boob, he eats and then sleeps and spends 15-20 minutes just looking around......I feel like I've won the lottery and will enjoy it while I can because I know it can change in a minute. Even my nipples are feeling better :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 4
Congratulations TTCLiveADream and Disneylovers xx

I had a sweep attempted on me however they couldn't do it as my cervix were fully closed...has anyone else experienced this? xx

Well, when we woke up last night to have a feed I changed his nappy and his cord was gone! I was like: WTH, where did that go?? I couldn't even find the clip! :haha: It was in his clothes somewhere, but his belly button looks fine, as far as I could tell in that light. Haven't seen it in the proper daylight yet but I'm sure I will soon, as he's due another feed an nappy change in a little while! Feel silly for worrying about it now!

We had a great night, went to sleep around 11pm/12am, then woke for a feed and change at 3am, back down for 3.30am and then he woke up again at 6.30am and we've been up ever since :) Feeling good today though. Managed to have a shower, change my bedsheets, hoover and do the washing up. Just sitting down to have some breakfast now! Finding it much easier this time around then when we had Lucas! Guess it's cause you've done it before so you just pick it up again, rather than having to figure everything out and having the system shock of your whole life changing!

Also, I weighed myself this morning. At my last midwife appointment I was 112.5kg (with clothes on though), then I had Logan 2 days later. Was 107.7kg the day after I had him and am now down to 103.7kg! (@5 days PP)

Ella Abis cord came off day 4 too which I thought was really early, it had been fine though, still needs thoroughly cleaned eve Eu day and there is still dried blood in it but my midwife said it was fine! Babe another midwife coming today, our last visit so will mention to her too. Well hoping it is not the same one as Tuesday, she was hopeless!!
Have my HV this afternoon too, so she will be doing top to toe check also lol, poor we Abi will be stripped and weighed and prodded twice today. HV goes on holiday after today and did not want to leave it a week to see us :)

Congrats Disney, and LAdy how you won't be too much longer hun xxx

Who else is still pregnant now? xx

Congratulations TTCLiveADream and Disneylovers xx

I had a sweep attempted on me however they couldn't do it as my cervix were fully closed...has anyone else experienced this? xx

My first sweep was like this but it was that exam that kick started my labour.....don't give up hope it can all start happening fast....:hugs:

Thanks girls...im trying to stay positive...I really don't want another section or induction to be honest! Hope all you mummies are well xx

Lady, I know I am not due yet, but I had a sweep the other day (I live in the US), and it wasn't very comfy! I was also somewhat dilated and effaced, so the doc could do so. Still getting over the spotting two days later. But I think I am getting more irregular contractions, so that is a plus. I would say that it still is classed as a failed sweep though. Keep your chin up, who knows, perhaps things will turn around soon!

Hope ur all ok girls.. :) x
I haven't weighed myself yet .. I'm waiting til my 6 week check I think loool! My bellys stil a bit swolen I think bt not to bad its flabby and loose tho I hate it ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->