MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I hope ur all doing ok girls x
Cj is constantly waking chad up.. I no I can't expect a toddler to be quiet but then chad keeps being disturbed x

Thank you all so much! It means the world to me! It has been a very difficult time for us. I miss him more than ever, I feel like my world has been torn upside down. Hug your babies extra tight for me xx

Hi ladies, been neglecting bnb since Sienna arrived!

She was born on the 14th Via a planned C section at 9.39am and weighed 7lbs 4oz. She dropped to 6lbs 11oz and as of today, day 9, she is up to 7lbs 1oz, so almost back to birth weight.

First night was awful, she was so unsettled, and we got hardly any sleep, but since then, she has been great with feeding and sleeping. She now drinks 2.5oz every 3 hours. Amara loves being a big sister, although the first morning she did come into our room put her head in her hands and go 'Oh baby sister is so noisy' :haha:

I know its bad to say, but for a good few days, I really felt distant from her and not connected. I dont know if it was due to the c section and me not feeling I can do everything so easily like I did when Amara was a newborn, or if it was baby blues. I am going to make sure I keep an eye on things as I really dont want to develop post natal depression.

Attachments

• Just out of me.jpg
    Just out of me.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 3
  • In hospital.jpg
    In hospital.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 1
  • 1 day old.jpg
    1 day old.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Sienna 5 days old.jpg
    Sienna 5 days old.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Amara looking after Sienna.jpg
    Amara looking after Sienna.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 2
Oh gosh Myers :hugs:

Cannot begin to imagine what you as a family are going through, please dont feel you have failed. My mum suffered a stillborn with her first, so I know it is something that never leaves you. His life should still be treasured and remembered (im not doubting you arent doing this) as he did bring such joy to all your lives while you carried him. Thinking of you x

Baby Sienna is a cutie!!!!! :kiss:
That is so sweet about her big sister.....glad the nights have gotten easier from the first one....

I hope you are feeling better soon, you seem very self aware which is good, don't be afraid to reach out, it's okay to feel disconnected for awhile....it's a huge life change. :hugs:

I've missed so much.

Myers - (((hugs))) prayers coming your way, I hope you and your family have a lot of support around you at this time xx

DonnaR - My 2 year old is a friggin nightmare! She is constantly on the go, whiney and in Jessica's face all the time. Poor baby has no peace from her. I try my hardest with distractions, playing new things, interacting like crazy with her, getting her involved everything but nothings changed yet and we're 6 weeks in! Its exhausting.
She's still sleeping really badly and her eating is suffering too, I think the combination of everything just has her feeling out of sorts anyway. I'm hoping the tide turns soon, I've had constant headaches for over a week now, I presuming its just due to sleep deprivation and stress, anything else I cant entertain right now!

Saying that, we attended a new church service yesterday, just me and the youngest 3, and they were absolute angels! I was so proud of them all. You wouldn't believe that they can be little monsters any other time.

Its a bit strange to think March is nearly over now

I'm struggling to get chad to sleep in the day he's been awake since 8am wil he settle ! No I can't hold him 24/7 ! He won't go of in basket and is in his chair he dozzes of n wakes again! Its impossible to keep cj quiet .. I jus wna cry! Its so much harder with 2 than I fort it wud be , I don't even have time to wee or have a drink. He wudnt settle for bed last night either but as soon as I took him up he had a bottle n went to sleep and slept pretty good its day time I'm struggling with x

((((hugs)))) virtual hugs dont help too much but I do completely understand xx

So sorry things are hard just now Donna, hope it is justan adjustment phase with CJ and Chad will soon get used to the noise and will be a better sleeper for it hun xx

I took Abi for her photo shoot today and she was so good!! Still took 4 hours to get all the pics but they are going to be gorgeous I reckon. Cannot wait to see them.

In other news, my sister is back in hospital again!! Bloody awful thing lupus!! Back to the hospital run again, but not going in with Abi lol!

Xx

Aww you'll have to show us some pics wen u get them. Chad has his tounge cut today and now just keeps crying , won't settle and won't be put down. :( he was fighting his sleep al day tho even b4 we went n had it done so reckon he's over tired x and yeh sure he wil sleep thru nefnk soon enu f x

Thanks Donna, just been to visit her, she is so drained looking, and tbh the doctor who is trading her today sounds useless. Told her that her blood results look okay so thinks she needs to speak to a psychiatrist!!!! She can hardly walk, shakes uncontrollably, still has to use a urinary catheter intermittently just to pass urine and her heart rate was 160 today but the doctor says she is fine because her bloods look okay :( really frustrating!!

Hope Chad feels better soon and you all get a good night sleep xx

Awww bless drs are useless! Chad finally settled and slept til 12 then til 4 , then was a lil unsettled and woke at half 6 bt went bk2 sleep til 7. He's just having his bottle now . He takes 4oz. A few times has had 5oz. Bt can vary sometimes he wil only take 3oz x getting him weighed on thursday x
Can't believe he's 3 weeks old already!x

DonnaR - My 2 year old is a friggin nightmare! She is constantly on the go, whiney and in Jessica's face all the time. Poor baby has no peace from her. I try my hardest with distractions, playing new things, interacting like crazy with her, getting her involved everything but nothings changed yet and we're 6 weeks in! Its exhausting.

Yep, my 2 year old is a total monster. She was pretty bad before the baby was born so I don't know if it's adjustment or not. I'm just at my breaking point with her. NOTHING is working to help her behavior/attitude either and frankly, I'm tired of people making suggestions & excuses for her lol.

Seems so...usually very patient with ryan he has never really been one for having tantrums but my god yesterday he threw the mother of all tantrums and threw himself onto the floor in the middle of a busy road on the way home from school. I really hope our big babies are back to their usual selves soon before we all go mad! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->