MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Cj has been so naughty since we've been home with chad . He doesn't listen to a word I say and just plays up constant he screams and can't be quiet for 2 minutes!! Poor chad can't settle whilst were down here on a night .. I'm gna av2 start settling him to bed in our room he was fast asleep after his bath and bottle and cjs woke him.. ! X

Dawson is playing up too Donna, louder than ever, screaming when he doesn't get his own way and generally being harder work than he has ever been before! I thank goodness he goes to nursery for a couple of hours a day, just to get a breather (and a nap lol) he is unrelenting and exhausting lol!
Hoping it is just a case of the green eyed monster and once he gets used to her being here, he will hopefully calm down a bit.

We keep Abi down the stairs with us in the evening then carry her moses basket up when we do, it's easier when breast feeding as she cluster feeds in the evenings generally and I would be up and down all night, and Dawson goes to bed at half eight, so peace prefer peace now.

Cj has been so naughty since we've been home with chad . He doesn't listen to a word I say and just plays up constant he screams and can't be quiet for 2 minutes!! Poor chad can't settle whilst were down here on a night .. I'm gna av2 start settling him to bed in our room he was fast asleep after his bath and bottle and cjs woke him.. ! X

My 2 year old is being a terror as well. She was like this before the baby came but everyone kept trying to tell me she'd settle down once baby was here and wanting to help and would be so mesmerized by the baby that she wouldn't act out. Yeah... they lied lol.

Im so glad im not alone, my 3 year old has also been much naughtier than usual.. I guess it's normal and they are adjusting to no longer being the sole recipient of our attention! He is being great with Evie though, very sweet giving her little kisses and telling her he loves her. Shes being a monkey tonight though me and her dad have an agreement in place so we both get some sleep lol I go to bed at 9-10pm ish and he stays up with her til about 1am feed then brings her to bed when ideally she will sleep til about 5 and ill get up with her leaving him to sleep til 8 ish..but its 4am and he had to come wake me cos she wont settle all shes done is eat and poo lol wont be put down but ive had 6 hours and feeling pretty fresh!

Morning girls , I've got a right headache, that's chad just having his morning bottle, he woke 3 times last night but I new he would as he didn't av many bottles yday daytime. He had his bed bottle at 6.45 then did good and didn't wake til 11.50 then he woke 2.30am & 4.45am then woke at 7ish & just having a bottle now x health vistors coming thursday to weigh him x

Midwife came yesterday and Wesley is back up to 8lbs! :happydance:
I got so worried about being told to supplement.

Breastfeeding is such tough work in some ways. Because I'm trying to get him back to birth weight I have to feed every three hours no matter what. I went from having not enough milk to engorged, already had a blocked duct (which I fixed, thank god) and my nipples! Ouch. (Also getting better every day)

Sometimes I joke that I want to write a book about the things they don't tell you.....:winkwink:

I've been in hiding the past few weeks LOL....Post Csection and ladies let me tell you, I am having painful bowel movements!! It's like giving labor PLEASE HElp any suggestions?:wacko:

Hope you are all doing well -I'm going to read the post from the past few days to catch up on all of you and I'll post a photo too

Congrats TTCLiveADream: he looked perfect for St.Patricks Day....:winkwink: what a cutie!!!

Congrats Disneylovers.....what a sweet little man and an awesome name :flower:

I've had baby blues too Ella but just being super sensitive, crying over anything and worrying about baby like crazy yesterday but one call to my midwife had me feeling so much better. I was worried about his cord too because there was yellow ooze but she reassured me if he no fever, and it wasn't red around the skin of the belly button that some ooze was okay.
Hope you get all the reassurance and feel better tomorrow after the visit.

I was GBS positive so I had to have antibiotics and the first two nights with Wesley were a little rough. I think his stomach was upset and he was waiting for my milk....we actually got some probiotic drops that were okay for baby (and Mom) and started him on those and he's turned in to a dream baby.....I put him on the boob, he eats and then sleeps and spends 15-20 minutes just looking around......I feel like I've won the lottery and will enjoy it while I can because I know it can change in a minute. Even my nipples are feeling better :thumbup:

Geez i havnt been on here a lot! Congrats on all the new bubbas!

I'm struggling to have patience with cj. He's seriously driivng me insane ! :( he's been so naughty! Having 2 is hard work x

I've been in hiding the past few weeks LOL....Post Csection and ladies let me tell you, I am having painful bowel movements!! It's like giving labor PLEASE HElp any suggestions?:wacko:

Hope you are all doing well -I'm going to read the post from the past few days to catch up on all of you and I'll post a photo too

Ouch! I imagine they suggested the usual fiber and water. You can do stool softeners to keep things from getting too hard. This may be gross, but rocking back and forth while going can help too. Sorry you feel this way...

My Sweet Elijah James was born Still @33 weeks, on January 28th. The moment I found out his heart was no longer beating ( Jan 27th ), I think my heart stopped beating also. I have never felt so much pain, heart break, & loss in my life. These past 2 months have been the worst of my life, I'm emotionally drained. I would never wish this pain on anyone, please hold your sweet babies tight for me. You never know when they will be taken from you :( My husband lost his job from needing to take time off work to spend time grieving & we are financially struggling so badly. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying so hard to be strong and hold on to hope and faith. I feel like I am failing as a mother, my almost 3 year old misses her brother so much & I wish that there was something I could do to have him back. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I need it more than ever right now.

Edited by a moderator as per the forum rules

Oh myers...:hugs: How sad...my grandma lost 3 babies to stillbirth. I will definitely be praying for you!

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:Myers my heart goes out to you and your family.....I know no words can bring your precious boy back, but big hugs to you. You will be in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

So very sorry to read this myers I can only imagine what you are going through. Stay strong xxx

My Sweet Elijah James was born Still @33 weeks, on January 28th. The moment I found out his heart was no longer beating ( Jan 27th ), I think my heart stopped beating also. I have never felt so much pain, heart break, & loss in my life. These past 2 months have been the worst of my life, I'm emotionally drained. I would never wish this pain on anyone, please hold your sweet babies tight for me. You never know when they will be taken from you :( My husband lost his job from needing to take time off work to spend time grieving & we are financially struggling so badly. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm trying so hard to be strong and hold on to hope and faith. I feel like I am failing as a mother, my almost 3 year old misses her brother so much & I wish that there was something I could do to have him back. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. I need it more than ever right now.

Edited by a moderator as per the forum rules

So sorry you're having to go through this!! :cry: I can't imagine what you must be feeling like! So sorry!!!! :hugs:
I hope you can slowly get back on track and hope you are getting lots of help from friends and family to get through this! :hugs:

Myers so sorry hun, there are no words to express how much sorrow I feel for you! I can not even begin to imagine the pain you are going through. Keep strong for your other LO and hang on to your hubby for support, you both need each other more than ever now.

So so sorry, thinking of you, hugs hun xxx

So sorry hun...thinking of you at this difficult time :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back