MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Bless ! I hope so .
Cj slept til 7 today :) so glad it wasn't 6 ! Haa . Chad woke at 1.15 and 4 for a bottle and is just having one now at half 7 x

my team yellow baby turned pink!! a surprise as I had guessed a boy but over the moon that its another girl!! :D poor dh is out numbered for sure now :haha:

Congrats AC!! When was she born and what's her name???
Hope you're doing well!!

Rebecca Rae was born on 3/24 at 5:31pm. She weighed 7lbs 7oz and 20in long. She's perfect and we couldn't be happier.

Thank you all for your support through this roller coaster of a journey.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 3
Morning girls. Chad did so well! Only had one night feed .. 6.50pm he had his bottle for bed , then woke at 12.45am for a feed and then back of to sleep til 6.. He had a bottle n wudnt settle bk of so we got up at half 6. I'm freezing x cjs stil asleep typical lol x

Cj didn't get up til 7.40 ! Latest he's sleep in a long time ! Typical I've been up since 6am with chad lo ! X

Lol Donna that it's typical lol, but well done to both your boys, xxx

Congrats to the new mums xxx

Donna that's awesome. Wes is over birth weight at today's midwife appointment so I get to let him sleep as long as he wants instead of waking every three hours. :happydance:

Didn't last cj has cried and winged al night !!! Dno what's wrong wv him! Even him getting up late affects his routine .. I could cry! So tired !x

Don't try and make sense of it Donna! It doesn't work :haha:
Ever since Logan was born Lucas has been getting up earlier every day! Luckily he's good and just climbs in bed with me and plays on the tablet and lets me and Logan sleep. But he got up at 5.30 the other day!! Before he never used to get up before 6.30 really....
And last night he came into the bedroom at 4.30!!! :dohh: I told him to go back to bed cause it was really early and then he started crying he couldn't find his teddy, so not sure whether that was the main reason he came into our room. Or whether Logan woke him up crying as I was changing his nappy.

Lol what are they like little monkeys.. Good he let's u sleep chick.
So chad only woke once in the night again! :) 2am , then he had a bottle at 6 n went bk2 sleep x

Happy Mothers Day Girls !!

Hope ur all enjoying ur day :) x
Hope ur ok girls. Every1 so busy with there babies I can't believe march is almost over, the month we was all counting down 4 for so long !!

I've been up all night and at the walk in centre all morning chads caught cjs cold :( and has sticky eyes, they've just give him saline drops for his nose. Such a shame he just keeps crying x so I've got 2 poorly boys x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->