• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

We are expecting again too. :) Due in October (20 month age gap). :)

Congratulations LisK. Have you joined the October Owls thread yet?

Congrats girls. I had a Coil fitted Friday and now I'm. Wishing I didn't :( lol x

Hi ladies,

Sorry for your loss Donna (haven't been on here for a while!). and congrats to all the pregnant ladies!

So Harry is 15 months now (he was a march monkey born in Jan- cheeky boy)! We have started thinking about ttc but I am scared to be honest. Newborns are tough enough on their own let alone with a 2 year old to care for also! Would love to hear from the mum's that have had their 2 bubs close together (2 yearish)! I think I would like 2 close together but it scares me a bit as I don't cope well with no sleep (sorry for complaining to you guys! I am soft I know!).

Harry was also 5 weeks early and was in the Special Care Unit for 2.5 weeks so I am also scared that I would be at greater risk of having another premmie. :-(

It took me I think 3 months to conceive with Harry so if I want 2 close together we need to start thinking about it soon....

My two are 2 years apart it was hard to start with but so much easier now I say go for it x ull be fine x

I'm pregnant again ! I had the coil which fell out then was waiting for my period to start so i could start the pill only it hasn't come II'm pregnant edd 8th January 2016 there will be almost 2 years between Chad and baby
I'm terrified x

Mine weren't that close together, but here's why I like having them 3 years apart...... I always wanted a 2 year age gap, but that didn't happen, but I'm kinda glad now.
Lucas goes to nursery for 3 hours a day. He didn't start going until Logan was about 6 months though, but that was actually quite nice, because as you know it's kinda hard to get out the house sometimes when you have a newborn. But I definitely like the age gap, because Lucas is old enough to do a lot of things himself and understand things like when you tell him he has to be quiet because Logan is sleeping or he has to be careful with Logan cause he's little. To be honest, I was scared that I wouldn't remember what to do with a tiny baby because it had been so long! - what also helps is that Lucas was potty trained about 3 months or so before Logan was born, so only 1 child in nappies, which I think is nice. (still wears a nappy at night though)

Congrats Donna! Sounds like it is really meant to be for you! xx

Thanks for you replies ladies. I ideally would like about 2.5 years difference but I know you can plan that and it may not happen!

Congrats Donna!! Sorry, hadn't read it before!!

There are so many of us that are pregnant again or have already had another baby. I think there's 2, maybe 3 who have had another baby already and there's at least 4 or 5 who are pregnant again!

congrats Donna xx
cant believe , after months of not getting any notifications for this, I get one today and you are preggers
woop, congrats xxx

Thanks hun really can't believe it I think of u often hope u and kiddies are ok!
I'm so scared to have three hope I cope ok lol x
excited tho and hoping for pink lol x

you will be great xxx
we are all doing well, hubby had his vasectomy 6 weeks ago so no more bubs for us xx

That's great. I have my booking in appointment then. They change the process every year and it really annoys me. I'm a bit dubious though as I did phone them for help last pregnancy and they didn't even return my calls. But unless I pay private, I can't change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->