• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

hi ladies

just checking in on you ... not many of you are chatting in baby club ...

hope all is well with the mommas and the babas

Hi hun how r u ?
Chads good.. hes 7 months saturday army crawling and two teeth :) can't believe hw big he is x

Hope ur all well x

Donna, where'd you go in the facebook group? everything ok?

Aiden's doing well, I can't remember if I updated after he had testing for bladder>>kidney reflux, he had some great looking scans and he doesn't have reflux so no long term antibiotics for this little monkey, he has narrowing of the lower renal pole in his right kidney that's going to be monitored (next ultrasound is next month) and reassess then. He may need a stent in the future and we have to watch his fevers and test for uti's but he's made it to 6 and a half months without a single one so we're hopeful for no damage from the hydronephrosis such as scarring or loss of function. He still wont drink much more than 5oz per bottle but he's not losing weight anymore :)

We have a tooth too, another on it's way by the looks of things too... they sure are sharp! he's starting to try to crawl but mostly trying to just push himself long with his legs haha, He will scream for not getting the toy he's after and give up trying to crawl. He does scoot backwards pretty well and rolls like a pro (especially if it's to get off his tummy).

He excessively kicks his legs so sitting up is hard work as he wants to push them around, we're thinking he may be a bottom shuffler before long if he could keep his balance... he'll get there, he sits well when supported anywhere but on the floor ;) here's his last monthly pic (6 months old), I still can't believe there's 6 and 7 month old March Monkeys

Attachments

• 6 Months.jpg
    6 Months.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 7
Im good hun. Im Stil there I jus dont keep my profile active lol .
Aww hes gorgeous :)
Ino. I can't believe how big they are. Its mad to think thia time last year. We were all talkin about what fruits we were and scans :) x

I cant believe this was 7 months ago tomoz! How time flies x
My beautiful baby boy chad carlos matthew davies was born today at 4.29 am weighing 9lb 5oz :)

He's amazing !

So labour I had the one pessary, I was 2 cms dialted , went to delievry and had my waters broken, I went from 2-10cm in 4hours I think maybe b4 tho as b4 I had my epi I needed to push bt was to scared . Lol
Once I had my epi was bliss..
I had to wait an hour 4 him to turn and decend more then i
I pushed him out in 45 mins ..
I didn't tear or cut ! Tiny graze! So happy . He's perfect ! And it really was easier x
Thank u4 all ur support girls x

They are growing like weeds. Erika was 5lbs 13oz, now a chunk 17lbs 8oz. Wish she would slow down a little, she doesn't feel like a baby any more.

I know what you mean they are all getting so big :)

We also have a tooth and I'm guessing a second one is cutting because she is not a happy baby these days!! xxx

There were 2 1/2 weeks between Wes' first two teeth and he was so grumpy the whole time. As a FTM I have to admit that I didn't realize just how miserable teething makes them. I mean, when I think about it of course it makes sense but maaaaaaaaaaaan are those babies grumpy for so long everytime is happens. Poor peanuts :wacko:

Aiden's bottom tow came up about 8 days apart, oh boy do we get a nice uninterrupted sleep the night they are finally through. the top ones are starting to show themselves too, these are far worse than the bottom as far as the crying and fussiness :( poor monkey!

He has his next kidney scan on Nov 5th, I'm bricking it as I'm worried the dilation will be worse or it'll show scarring. he hasn't had a fever apart from after his shots so I hope that means he's not had any UTI's although he had Hand Foot and Mouth with no fever...

How are all of your 7 going on 8 month old monkeys?

Hi girls hope ur all ok. I cant believe how fast this year has gone .. chads nearly 8 months! Was only this time laast yr we was finding out genders x

Hi ladies, it has been forever since I popped on here but have just been reading a few pages. Wow some BFP already!! :)

I can't believe Harry is nearly 9 months old! Not sure yet when we will start trying again. He is a such a good boy that it scares me a little that another might be more difficult!!

I would love to join the FB group since it sounds more active than here. Can someone let me know how I go about joining?

Thanks xxx

I think the easiest way is to add one of us as a friend on fb and we can add you from there, since it's a secret group. My email is [email protected] if you want to search me! I also don't get on here a lot, just to read up on how everyone on this thread is doing. I haven't posted in forever though!

I can't believe our babies r getting so big.. 8 months already.. Xmas will soon be here and before we no it theyll be turning one x

under 4 months for some till their first birthday, 3 for others, thats insane!

Less than 3 months for us :'( I'm really sad about that...

Don't remind me. 4 months until Erika's birthday, 5 months until Ossians birthday and 6 months until I get a new baby. busy times ahead.

I can't believe how quick time is goin ino it went fast wv cj but not this fast! Chads 9 months on Thursday hes crusing round furniture and took two steps the other day so proud!!

Its mad to think come march ill have a 3 year old and a 1 year old god time flies x. X

Totally mad and hey its december! Babies ready for their first christmas?!:D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"