• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Yeah can't believe it's December again already!!! We're counting down to the 23rd as we're going over to Holland then! Spending the holidays over there with my parents, sister and 2 brothers! Got lots of nice things planned, hope we can fit them all in haha!

Hi girls how are you all? Hope u all had a lovely xmas with los !
So we wete totally done with two due to have the coil fitted on jan 2nd and bam im pregnant!!
How did this happen it takes me yrs to concieve im heartbroken ! I dont no how id cope or whAt to do x

Oh wow donna what a shock that must have been...no advice but big hugs and hope your feeling alright.

Afm xmas was so lovely im very sad its all over and back to reality after the new year :(

Donna that must be a huge shock, I know you were two and done.....

Give yourself time to adjust to the thought maybe? It must be hard because I instantly got tired and grumpy while in early pregnancy.

\\:D/

hi ladies

congrats Donna ... I know its not what you wanted but its a blessing none the less :cloud9:

happy new year ladies

first birthdays are coming up what are the plans ladies? :happydance:

I lost the baby :( hope ur all ok x were fine chads toddling around now wobbly bt defo takin alot if steps x were havin a party at soft play cant believe our babies are gna be one x

Ahw Donna, so sorry to hear that! Even if you weren't planning another baby, it's still sad!
I know it's early days, but do you feel different about having another baby now, or are you still sticking with 2??

Hope you're ok!

And well done Chad! Starting to walk already! I get so jealous when I see/hear about other babies starting to walk already cause Lucas walked at 10 months and so we were kinda hoping/expecting Logan to do the same..... Logan has been quicker than Lucas with everything, except walking :winkwink:
Whenever I try and balance him so I can let go of his hands he steps backwards so he still leans against my hands!

Donna I'm sorry :(

We're officially TTC #2, took such a heartbreaking amount of time to get Wesley, hoping it happens faster this time. :baby:

Wesley is standing on his own but not walking anytime soon I don't think. He loves to hold on to something and walk across the floor since we don't have carpets so it's good sliding. :thumbup:

so sorry donna hope your ok xxx

Im even more jealous of walking babies! Ryan also walked pretty early somewhere between 10 and 11 months and evie cant even crawl yet!!! Shes a very steady sitting up and gets around by shuffling on her bum which is quite funny to watch but doesnt get her very far very fast...she can get herself into crawling position but she just cant go forwards shes been backwards crawling for weeks and she hates it she just gets angry. shes also steady on her feet when i hold her hand but no effort to pull herself up or takestake steps yet. Oh well she will when shes ready then we are in trouble lol x

thank you girls yeh its hard i was just gettingg use to the idea. Well im having the coil put in next week . I do think we want another now . But we're going to wait until chads about three i think x
Ino hes so big hes walking round everywhere now still falls over lol bt defo getring there x cj walked at 11 months so chads beat him slightly x

I actually cant believe chads almost one . How has a whole year passed already!
Hes being a right grump today and hes into everything! X bleugh lol x hope ur all well x

No it won't be long. Sorry for you loss Donna, but you seem to have a good plan in place. I'm going to TTC now. I'm over the loss of Daniel (2nd trimester miscarriage) over Christmas and we want a sibling close in age to Erika. Although her and her brother get on great despite the 7 year age gap.

Erika has recently started crawling, so her walking is on the back burning right now. I swore she'd have walked first as she can cruise, but she had other ideas. I'm looking forward to her first birthday as I missed her first Christmas due to being in hospital. Not doing anything special as her brother is going to a theme park for his birthday a month later for his main present, but hopefully she'll be old/tall enough for the baby rides there.

My baby was one yesterday where has the year gone! He's poorly tho :*( happy birthday March monkeys

Happy birthday March Monkeys. Hope you are all well. AFM, we started TTC in Jan and here we go again!

Congrats!! There are quite a few March Monkey mummies pregnant again :)

Thanks, lovely. There will be about a year and a half between these two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->