MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

congrats Donna so happy to see more of us have had or are having babies again :)

Thanks Hun!

Girls need advice plz
So Chad has slept thru from about 10 months never had no problems with him sleep wise ! Till now
Keeps shouting me etc last night
I've had the worst night I've ever had with him! He slept fine until 1.45am
Went to bed at 6 shouted once went to sleep I heard him crying at 7 he was curled in a ball in floor think he fell out so I put him back then didn't hear a thing until 1.45
Cruz woke for a bottle at 1.30 so I did him then Chad started and didn't stop til gone 3am
Al the time Cruz was grunting in his basket
Must of finally gone back to sleep then Cruz woke at 5ish for a bottle then my eldest son comes in before 6 and God nows how many more times I went into Chad I'm actually so tired its unreal! I've never in the whole two years chads been here had a night like that with him ! 😩 X

Thanks Hun!

Girls need advice plz
So Chad has slept thru from about 10 months never had no problems with him sleep wise ! Till now
Keeps shouting me etc last night
I've had the worst night I've ever had with him! He slept fine until 1.45am
Went to bed at 6 shouted once went to sleep I heard him crying at 7 he was curled in a ball in floor think he fell out so I put him back then didn't hear a thing until 1.45
Cruz woke for a bottle at 1.30 so I did him then Chad started and didn't stop til gone 3am
Al the time Cruz was grunting in his basket
Must of finally gone back to sleep then Cruz woke at 5ish for a bottle then my eldest son comes in before 6 and God nows how many more times I went into Chad I'm actually so tired its unreal! I've never in the whole two years chads been here had a night like that with him ! 😩 X

Oh hon, that sucks! Especially with a little one to look after too! What I think you may be experiencing is the 2 year old sleep regression. Have a google- lots of similar stories come up! My son was 2 on 31/1 and we never had any sleep issues with him until December. He went into a big boys bed and was fine for 3 weeks but then went through a stage of jumping out of bed a million times. It would sometimes take us 2 hours to get him down! He then went through a stage of coming into our bed anywhere between 1am-6am but lucky he would go straight to sleep. This went on for a few weeks. What I did was started waking him up from his day sleep after 1 hour so that he would be ready for bed by 7pm. It now takes us about 30 mins to put him to sleep. My husband or I will lie with him a bit. He doesn't muck around, it is more that his little brain is working overtime and he is chatting so so much. I prompt him that it is sleep time and say shhh and he goes down pretty calmly and we can sneak out. He sometimes comes into our bed but to be honest it is not a big deal for us. He may come in at 5am then sleep until 7 30. He goes straight to sleep when he comes in, kind of like he is half asleep when he walks into our bedroom.

I read somewhere that 2yo needs 12-14 hours of sleep in a 24 hour period, so I don't think Harry needed a 2.5 hour nap and then 12 hours overnight.

I hope your situation improves and it is just a stage xxx

Thanks Hun he wasn't as bad last night but still woke up hope it ends soon good luck with new baby nt long now X

How are u all girls
Cruz is nearly 13 weeks old now he's poorly with bronchiolitis and had me up most the night he's normally such a good sleeper to x

Im well seems like my MS is finally letting up and the fatigue as well ... Im 13weeks today ...

hope he gets better soon shame man

Bless you Hun morning sickness is horrible I had it badly with 2&3 X thanks Hun x

Glad to hear your MS is letting up now!

And Donna, I feel like Cruz was much older than 13 weeks... must be me! :dohh: Hope he's doing well!

We're ok, just found out this morning Lucas has chicken pox..... Guessing Logan will have it soon - if he hasn't caught it already, haven't checked yet tbh, plus it can be a while before the spots show.... Great timing, since they were supposed to go back to school on monday and Logan is supposed to start nursery on wednesday.... :dohh:
At least I should be fine, since I had it as a child, so shouldn't have any problems for baby.

Aww bless them hope there Ok CJ caught it wen I was in early pregnancy and then Chad got it two weeks after CJ did I had a blood test to confirm I was immune and I was so that was fine
It's flying by he's ok just poorly at the min
Congratulations on ur baby girl am really happy for u and slightly jealous lol
We're done now so no girl for more altho I wouldn't change my boys X

Ahw! I know what you mean, if we were having another boy I'd probably be jealous of people having girls too!! I'm so glad she's a girl! But still wonder sometimes if she's not gonna come out a boy, but then I remember them showing us and it was literally like looking at a vagina, it was so obvious!! :haha:
She'd better be a girl cause we got rid of all the boys clothes now and bought a load of girls clothes :winkwink:

When Chad had chicken pox did you have to have a blood test to check, or did you not know whether you'd had them and that's why they gave you a blood test???

Haa bless them I couldn't remember 100 percent of I had them but my aunt said I had .. the Drs told me it's always best to have the blood test anyway because sometimes ur not immune even if Uve had them my cousins son had them when she was pregnant she had them as a child and still wasn't immune when they tested her so she had to have an injection I'd Defo get a blood test to be certain if I were u x

I'll have to ring my midwife anyway to make sure it's still ok to come to my appointment on wednesday...... My friend who's a midwife said it's usually fine, but she said they might have a different policy here, so best to check.
The only thing that annoys me is that whenever you ring them they don't pick up!! :dohh: And sometimes when you leave a message they don't ring back either!

Lmao it was my Drs who done the blood test then triage rung and let me no it was all fine X midwifed are terrible for answering phones X

I know... I might just ring her in a minute and hope she rings me back before wednesday. Otherwise I'll have to ring NHS Direct or something... Would ring triage, but don't wanna bother them tbh. I've already rang them twice before.....

Well, I left her a message and I'll see if she rings me back, if not I'll ring triage tomorrow night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->