MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Yeah I had 2 missed calls from her and she sent me a text. :)

All good here. Nothing much going on at the moment. Still growing a little baby girl. 2 months to go! I'm really hoping she'll be early (but term ofcourse!) Not because I'm uncomfortable or anything, but timing would just be a lot better with our holiday and I'll also be able to show her off at school :haha: Cause Lucas breaks up the day after I'm due. :winkwink:
Not expecting her to be early at all though!

How are you Donna??

Aww exciting times :)
Aww bless ino what you mean .
I'm good thank you .. Boys are poorly in knackered lol
Thankfully Cruz is quite a good sleeper hasn't been as good lately and he's been waking twice but was only once but not last night the night before he slept thru from 6pm - 6.20am was well impressed hes a cat napper tho like Chad was and has eczema it's horrible poor boy he's 4 months old Alredi it's flying by X

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/9CBC86A2-F620-4499-B7AB-2E71E7E2045F_zpsfd12iokg.jpg

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/AC09CEEE-27D1-46A6-95CE-83BF0F4986DB_zpsyx0xwk9t.jpg

aww man they are just the cutest Donna

Ella not long to go anymore

Im good ladies ... haven't found out the gender yet will do so this weekend if baby co-operates ...

Im good Donna and you?

This pregnancy has just been so much harder on my body but Im trying to take it one day at a time ...

I have been diagnosed with pregnancy induced tachycardia ... I just feel weak overall

Bless you Hun ! Hope your ok :( pregnancy is so hard even harder when you have a toddler to look after I see your having another girl congratulations
Try and take it easy Hun
I'm good thank Cruz is 6 months old next week it's made feels like Chad only just was a baby!
Chad is. Hand full he is so strong willed and stubborn X

thanks Donna

I think all babies born in March are such a handful and stubborn LOL Scotlynn too and she has become so clingy ...

wow time flies hey ... 6 months already

I've been up every single hour or less with crud and he's threw up everywhere All over us he's poorly

Oh ino bless Ella X

is he maybe teething?

shame man I hope he feels better soon ...

Nope still pregnant! 38+1 today. Had my mw appt yesterday, all good, she is measuring spot on and apparently 1/5th engaged - not that that tells us much haha.
Had more pressure down below yesterday after the appointment though whenever she moved.

Hopefully she won't make us wait too much longer!

aww man ... hope its also not a long wait for you guys ... she will be here soon ... cant wait to see an update

He's been at the Drs he's got Bronchiolitis poor baby aww so exciting Ella I'm ever so slightly jealous ur getting a girl 🙁 Lol were done I no I said that last time lol but I mean it and want to enjoy next stages of life now my boys are my world but I still want a girl deep down suppose I'll have to wait for a granddaughter lol X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->